Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Rocking this first owner (bar Griezmann) LaLiga team...

LaLigaFO.jpg

Just finished Rodrigo instead of doing the Mid Icon SBC again, got another Lenglet in the packs and he's going for 20k, delighted with that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

With all the extra time on my hands, I've played fut a lot more, certainly got the hang of winning games. But what are the tips to get better at this? How do I get to yer level here with the cards yer getting??? A lot of the SBC stuff is hard to complete I find, do ye just buy players for this?

I play 433 with fast wingers. PL players but decent enough side.

Any tips welcome for a newish player!!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Just bought salah 92 st , cant wait for weekend league to unleash him. had got awfully bored of fifa last few weeks but bringing hin=m and hopefully laudrup tomorrow has got me back on board

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

seamie78 wrote: »
    Just bought salah 92 st , cant wait for weekend league to unleash him. had got awfully bored of fifa last few weeks but bringing hin=m and hopefully laudrup tomorrow has got me back on board

I packed WR Eriksen in the goodybag pack, making me consider Laudrup a bit more, he looks like a monster anyway and it's between him and Overmars for me I think.

Also trying to get 89 Politano... scoring with crosses is such a ball ache, I'm not even trying to drop divisions but I'm getting battered!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Splashed the cash on prime Henry. Hopefully he’s worth the 1.8mill I paid for him. Get moments Bergkamp then from the icon swap and I have the bones of a nice side.
    Not convinced by shapeshifter Mahrez. Guess I’m just used to Ziyech who is easier to make out on the pitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    Splashed the cash on prime Henry. Hopefully he’s worth the 1.8mill I paid for him. Get moments Bergkamp then from the icon swap and I have the bones of a nice side.
    Not convinced by shapeshifter Mahrez. Guess I’m just used to Ziyech who is easier to make out on the pitch.

Came up against him 3 or 4 times in WL, destroyed me every time. Literally won every header vs Ramos and Lenglet and his dribbling is unreal for his size. Stands out quite a bit to me as well, so you’ll have no problem finding him on screen. Let us know how he plays! :P

I'm loving Rodrigo. If any of you are skillers, I'd recommend him. The ball just sticks to his feet. I wish I could utilise him better as I struggle with a ball roll :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    With all the extra time on my hands, I've played fut a lot more, certainly got the hang of winning games. But what are the tips to get better at this? How do I get to yer level here with the cards yer getting??? A lot of the SBC stuff is hard to complete I find, do ye just buy players for this?

I play 433 with fast wingers. PL players but decent enough side.

Any tips welcome for a newish player!!

I probably haven't been playing as long as some others and might not have as good a squad as some either. I've never spent a penny but I try to open as many packs as possible through sbcs, objectives, etc.

- Complete all SBCs that you can, the futbin website has solved them if you need help with what players to use.
    - If you pack a high rated tradeable player who you aren't going to play, sell them. Futbin can be used to check player prices. No point in having cards sitting in your club devaluing.
    - Try and list cards on the market rather than quicksell to make some coins if you can.
    - Save untradeable cards for SBCs and objectives.
    - Do the icon swaps objectives to get yourself an icon, pain in the hole but even if you can get 6 or 7 of them you will get yourself an icon.

Not sure what everyone else does but I always take the untradeable rewards from rivals too. High rated cards can be used for SBCs and there is always the chance you will pack something.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

wow , that my exact approach. the only thing I would add is keep all players who go for around discard value. It will save you coins for when a relevant sbc pops up

I should add trading helps a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Another tip with discard value cards is to use futbin to analyse your club as a discard value card one week can be worth 2-3k the following week.

• Advertisement

Came up against him 3 or 4 times in WL, destroyed me every time. Literally won every header vs Ramos and Lenglet and his dribbling is unreal for his size. Stands out quite a bit to me as well, so you’ll have no problem finding him on screen. Let us know how he plays! :P

You’re dead right about his dribbling. It certainly
    captured his real life dribbling.
    When I saw he was m/m work rates I nearly didn’t buy him as I only ever get h/l or h/m for my strikers but his work rates surprised me. He’s no problem getting stuck in and winning the ball back and though I’ve only played 2 games with him he did this in both games leading directly to a goal then.

5 goals and he’s gotten 6 goals. Doesn’t seem high but I’ve been getting one goal with him and then focusing on assists as I got one of the objectives wrong. And he’s scored in every single game easily and if I hadn’t been doing the objectives he’d be at least 12 goals up.

Most likely going to take Puyol and Litmanen most likely to get my team on full chem.

Any advice on a marqee player(s) I have 1.8 million and usually play 4-1-2-1-2(2) below is a list of my team with 2 empty slots.
    Everyone is untradable I was thinking of someone like TOTY Mane or Prime Henry.
    I basically want someone who is better than Villa/Iniesta or osimhen/Atal

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/14776988

cintec wrote: »
    Most likely going to take Puyol and Litmanen most likely to get my team on full chem.

Any advice on a marqee player(s) I have 1.8 million and usually play 4-1-2-1-2(2) below is a list of my team with 2 empty slots.
    Everyone is untradable I was thinking of someone like TOTY Mane or Prime Henry.
    I basically want someone who is better than Villa/Iniesta or osimhen/Atal

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/14776988

Just got Prime Henry and he’s awesome. I wasn’t convinced by his stats especially his composure and work rates but in his case they’re meaningless.
    Mane isn’t worth his price. Every game I’ve played against his toty version I’ve easily nullified him.

Just got Prime Henry and he’s awesome. I wasn’t convinced by his stats especially his composure and work rates but in his case they’re meaningless.
    Mane isn’t worth his price. Every game I’ve played against his toty version I’ve easily nullified him.

His loan card was great for the few games I used him.

Wondering would it be worth selling Griezmann (fut bday) and get him in instead...

Mr Moon wrote: »
    His loan card was great for the few games I used him.

Wondering would it be worth selling Griezmann (fut bday) and get him in instead...

How’s Griezeman doing for you? I found him brilliant as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

We could see ucl content at 6, I’d pick up a couple of the cheap ucl rares now to be safe.

How’s Griezeman doing for you? I found him brilliant as well.

91 games and 70 goals 31 assists.

I can't seem to find the right gel for him, he's a bit weak but then there's the sublime. I'm just not that great a fifa player to get the best out of him. I wish these players came with a tutorial of how to use them properly :pac:

Hogey007 wrote: »
    We could see ucl content at 6, I’d pick up a couple of the cheap ucl rares now to be safe.

Wish I saw this earlier :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,758 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did exactly 1 80+ player pick:

Screenshot-20200407-184820-01.jpg

I can't escape him, that's his 91, 95, and 98 that I've packed untradeable this year.

Did exactly 1 80+ player pick:

Screenshot-20200407-184820-01.jpg

I can't escape him, that's his 91, 95, and 98 that I've packed untradeable this year.

****s sake, you know you’re getting his tots as well right? :)

• Advertisement

Did 3 , got Rodri and Mane.
    Mane can slot right in for Di Maria and see how he goes,

Can anyone tell why my 3 bundesliga players don't meet the min 2 bundesliga players required??

sbc.png

Can anyone tell why my 3 bundesliga players don't meet the min 2 bundesliga players required??

sbc.png
    Could be the moments card although I’m pretty sure i used one.

Could be the moments card although I’m pretty sure i used one.

I just tried on the xbox and it worked without any changes must have been an issue with the web app

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

sbc.png

Didn’t work for me when I tried it on the app. Logged into the PS4 and I was able to submit it.

For some reason those UCL SBCs are bugged... don’t work on mobile app either. I just submitted 3x eredivisie and 3x Serie A and it worked then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

For some reason those UCL SBCs are bugged... don’t work on mobile app either. I just submitted 3x eredivisie and 3x Serie A and it worked then :pac:

Had to do the same. Didn't bother me. Had 3 eiredivisie golds still in the club.

The rewards were not worth it. Poor packs.

84s are super inflated already, not a huge amount of room left to move on them really.

I've grabbed a few 84/83/82 defenders from decent-ish nations there anyway and lashed them all up at crazy prices. Only have about 100k liquid anyway.

• Advertisement

I would love if there was a 2 IF requirement or something, just counted and I have 16 untradeable, unusable informs alone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement