Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

hots wrote: »
    I would love if there was a 2 IF requirement or something, just counted and I have 16 untradeable, unusable informs alone.

Usually it’s an 83 squad for an untradeable version and sometimes they include a section option for a tradeable totw player. That one requires 1 IF (and maybe it’s an 84 team too, can’t remember 100%)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Usually it’s an 83 squad for an untradeable version and sometimes they include a section option for a tradeable totw player. That one requires 1 IF (and maybe it’s an 84 team too, can’t remember 100%)

Yeah i think they've done a 2IF option too before for tradeable? I'd love a 2IF and 82 rated squad one ideally, dump these ****ers and low rated to reflect most of the trash in the packs :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

hots wrote: »
    Yeah i think they've done a 2IF option too before for tradeable? I'd love a 2IF and 82 rated squad one ideally, dump these ****ers and low rated to reflect most of the trash in the packs :o

Neymar CAM card, Mbappe 2x IFs, VVD, and should be 2x IF Son if he’s in TOTW today... don’t think we’ll get an 82 :pac: lots of decent cards up for grabs tho.

I’m up about 100k on my 83s/84s, mostly on albiol and bartra.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Any suggestions on cards to stock up on and prices to try make a few bucks?

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Any suggestions on cards to stock up on and prices to try make a few bucks?

I'm flipping a few Maguires for 4400 and the Telles' have moved at 11000 a couple of times. It's tough to know who'll shift. IF Defenders could be a shout, regular 83-85 defenders are so overpriced they might be worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

cintec wrote: »

OTW Sarabia through the roof :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Not one decent La Liga card!

Talisca! Hope my gold Taliscas will shoot up with the TOTW SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

cintec wrote:
    No Promes

Did they promes it??

I'll get my coat 😂

• Advertisement

Great success with Maguires, may be left with a bag of 20 or so apart from him though.

Gueye and Draxler can be gotten for around 2.2k-2.4k, they’re decent bets imo. I hoovered up a few at 1.9k about 30 mins ago and they’re already up at 2.4k :pac:

Edit: William Carvalho at 2k too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Got an 81 WG from it!
    I think once will be enough

• Registered Users Posts: 19,758 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Who writes these SBC requirements?

Max 3 players from same league

Max 4 players from same club

Did 1 totw pack, Michael keane.
    I’ll leave it there so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Did one as well, now I would consider myself to be fairly good with flags of the world but this one really flummoxed me when it popped up. Anyone able to call it? (hint - it was not a good pull). Don't think I will bother with anymore.

gm!sg395.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I had to do one got "Gerónimo Rulli"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

cintec wrote: »
    I had to do one got "Gerónimo Rulli"

Beat this.
    Grbic- 76 rated striker.

Can sell prime Henry now and he can slot straight into my team.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hinterseer, an 80 rated striker. For an 83 rated squad. Thats hilarious.

Awful picks here lads.

I've two to open now and regretting it already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I bought 4 thousand 83 cards over as and toty and held them for 3 months hoping an SBC like this would come along.

Sold them all last week for a small loss as I held them long enough and didn't think it was coming.

Typical.

80 Bouzat and 78 Wells

Jesus Christ :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,758 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

07F4LyQ.png
    UbDmSt9.png
    2OKdXAZ.png

Ooooh, an 82? Typical of your luck :P

Actually, want to add.

I've hated the last few weeks worth of IF options, but that looks like there's a few options there.

I'd kill for the Lewandowski tomorrow morning; I've wanted to try one of his top cards for a while now. Son looks incredible too.

Vardy would be a good get for anyone without his POTM, and Ililic looks somewhat fun as a "slow but deadly" striker if you're into that.

Its the first time in a while where the top cards actually look useable.

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    I bought 4 thousand 83 cards over as and toty and held them for 3 months hoping an SBC like this would come along.

Sold them all last week for a small loss as I held them long enough and didn't think it was coming.

Typical.

I had mine from TOTY as well! All Albiols and Bartra bought for 1.8k and less, all sold for 4.8k today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I had mine from TOTY as well! All Albiols and Bartra bought for 1.8k and less, all sold for 4.8k today

Thanks, that cheered me up haha.

Did 5 of those 80+.
    He’ll fit in nicely alongside Bakayoko.

DCBB11-CB-61-F7-472-C-9-D35-B07-A71-D2-F6-D8.jpg

Played a draft game with PIM Bergkamp and he feels very clunky. Think I might just plump for prime icon or Laudrup.
    Probably prime as I don’t want a load of icons towards the end which are useless to me when tots is out.

• Advertisement

Absolutely nothing of note from rivals but that’s ok cos in 20 mins I’m finally getting a good red pick :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement