Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hope they’re better than mine. Complete muck for me.
    84 and 85 red picks and my highest from all rival and WL packs was 83 Haller.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

mallo and the Japanese CB. Dirt.

See y’all later, I’m off to Midgar for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Absolutely nothing of note from rivals but that’s ok cos in 20 mins I’m finally getting a good red pick :)

Finally a good pick, red Dante....what a card! Lovely link to neymar and all.

Some people might see the 41 pace as a deterrent, not me, sure I’ll probably get him to 49 or 50 with shadow!!

Quick sold toty vvd now that I don’t need him anymore.

The problem with FIFA is EA have gotten so greedy and including the community who want constant SBC is that they’re basically made NIF cards useless for all but about 10 players.
    Before an IF was a nice upgrade over a base card and you’d see some teams who were lucky and got one. I remember getting an 85 Pedro for Barca and he was fantastic for me on the wing.
    Nowadays you barely see IF players because they’re so worthless with all those special cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

2x mega packs and 4x 15k packs - 1x 83 and 1x 84.....

Might just start stocking up for TOTS now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Did two of those TOTW SBCs against my better judgement and got Lejeuene and Fraser. Cleared out a lot of 83/84 rated cards I had bought ages ago waiting for something like this so made an ok profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Got 91 Son in my red picks, best I've ever had by a long way! May go think of a way to use him now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭Liamalone

85+86 from Gold 2 rewards, Spanish Roma keeper and Talisca. Standard.

More muck from Rivals rewards. I could start a wee garden with all the muck I've got from these rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

85 Pau Lopez & 86 Pablo Sarabia for me, not the worst I guess but not going to use either. One of my packs had 84 TOTW Ljajic and 86 Bonucci but other than that nothing. Did the 86+ TOTW upgrade then using red picks I had in my club and got 93 Lewandowski!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

85 Lopez and an 84 midfielder as my red picks.

Got nothing from my first two packs but got Fut Birthday Eggstein from the last one. He's only worth 50k but still decent to finally pack a promo player.

Had enough low rated reds to do the premium upgrade and got two 86s and 90 rated Ilicic from this week's totw. He's not worth much either but at least he's high rated.

Have 750k in coins and a club stacked of high rated untradeables so now it's just the waiting game until the icon swap tokens release or a good Liverpool sbc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,758 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

No loading screen so presumably no new promo tomorrow.

Hoping for some big permanent Moments SBCs, it seems their upper limit for SBCs lately has been like 300-400k, I want to see more really big ones for TOTY-level players like the Hazard one.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Did the 86+ TOTW upgrade then using red picks I had in my club and got 93 Lewandowski!

Nice one! I got his 91 as a red pick in week 9 and he's been in my team ever since. Absoulte goal machine. Worth shelling out for the hunter chemistry style IMO.
    I upgraded to his headliner a while back. Got a nice upgrade with the moments TOTW, up to 96 OVR now. Gone up about 500k in price from when I bought him too. Bayern only just got the 4 wins done in their last game before the enforced break :D

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Had untradable oblak, ter stegen and Pique in the club so decided on the mid Icon upgrade.

Cost me roughly 200k, I was so upset seeing the England flag but pretty happy

IMG-db8aa263-4447-40a6-abcf-257cb2f826ac.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

cintec wrote: »
    Had untradable oblak, ter stegen and Pique in the club so decided on the mid Icon upgrade.

Should work nicely with Campbell.

670k player. That's a win.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Nice, people have been raving about Ferdinand since he was available in the first baby set.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

hots wrote: »
    Nice, people have been raving about Ferdinand since he was available in the first baby set.

Could have been Moore who would have been much worse and the only duplicate I could have possibly gotten, all in all i'm happy Rio, Kante & Boateng as my 3 untradable center backs should be solid.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Finally! The 5 Star Skill Move Goalkeeper we've been begging for.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

cintec wrote: »

I got him too!! I put a shadow on him and am using him. He's great, not much of an improvement to his 85 (which I also have untradeable) but still, could've been Moore!!

Frisbee wrote: »
    Finally! The 5 Star Skill Move Goalkeeper we've been begging for.

Haha I’ll def be firing some untradeables in to get him, 6’7 keeper, comes for crosses trait and saves with feet trait.
    Will give him a trial at that price.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha I’ll def be firing some untradeables in to get him, 6’7 keeper, comes for crosses trait and saves with feet trait.
    Will give him a trial at that price.

Max chem game mode and play him up front :pac:

• Advertisement

Max chem game mode and play him up front :pac:

Knowing EA and their bugs he’d probably get
    Into the box, then pick the ball up and boot it back out.

yeah why not

Screenshot-2020-04-09-at-21-19-14.png

Joseph ilic 90 rated totw moments is 63k
    Cheapest base 90 card is 61k,

Absolute no brainer to fire an ilic into your club if you’re not stuck for the coins.

This Taarabt card is a lot of fun

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Looking for a few thoughts.
    I’ve a Prem based team and I’m looking to improve some areas. I play 41212 mainly and I’ve base Kante, Pogba, KDB with SS Luiz in midfield.
    I looking to maybe change pogba at LCM
    Upfront I’ve base Son and Potm Vardy, (I’ve 90 Werner and 91 Klose on the bench) and I’ve being meaning to replace Vardy for a while now.

Thinking of scream Aguero.
    I don’t really want to spend more than a million on each.

I’ve a Prem based team and I’m looking to improve some areas. I play 41212 mainly and I’ve base Kante, Pogba, KDB with SS Luiz in midfield.
    Upfront I’ve base Son and Potm Vardy, (I’ve 90 Werner and 91 Klose on the bench) and I’ve being meaning to replace Vardy for a while now.

Scream Aguero is a bloody fantastic player. Well worth his price.
    You could also go with other icons and work in Werner etc?
    You’re playing 41212 narrow right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Blazer wrote: »
    Scream Aguero is a bloody fantastic player. Well worth his price.
    You could also go with other icons and work in Werner etc?
    You’re playing 41212 narrow right ?

Yea, I’m playing narrow.
    Werner is a great sub to bring on but if I could fit him in I would.

Agree with Aguero. Phenomenal card for his price. For LCM, headliners Wijnaldum maybe? Looks a really good all-round card.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Anyone have/use the 89 Fred? Thoughts on him?

• Advertisement

Yea, I’m playing narrow.
    Werner is a great sub to bring on but if I could fit him in I would.

Pity you don’t have Ozil. Would have been a key link.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement