Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

84 Tadic up to 4.5k now.. was 2.3k yesterday/earlier today. Love to see it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ouchhhhh....83 winter fresh Lembombe...what a farce

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

I can’t complain too much after the last one but got guerreiro from this one and B Silva from the 86+

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

What's yer thoughts on that Manolas card? looks unreal to me.

What's yer thoughts on that Manolas card? looks unreal to me.

his passing and shooting is woeful though. I know CBs aren't there to score but 29 finishing is terrible. Look at Luiz's card and he's in the 70's I think,
    defensively he is a beast though. with shadow chem his speed is practically maxed out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Went 4-2 earlier today but I’ve lost 3 in a row now. This is where I usually go on a 6/7 game losing streak lol.

So it’s me done for now.
    I’m guessing from about 8-12 every evening has the best players online. I always struggle at this time of the day during WL.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Started off 6-0 am now on 6-1.

Best start I've ever had!!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Blazer wrote:
    his passing and shooting is woeful though. I know CBs aren't there to score but 29 finishing is terrible. Look at Luiz's card and he's in the 70's I think, defensively he is a beast though. with shadow chem his speed is practically maxed out.

Yeah everyone is going on about his shooting but if I shot from a bouncing ball at corner once every ten games with my cb it would be a lot. His passing is a worry though.
    FS might be the better option for serie a

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Blazer wrote: »
    I wasn’t too impressed with him at CAM at the start. Think I had maestro on it. And was preferring Ziyech.
    Decided that since Silva was already running with hunter to do the same to Di Maria and Mahrez and voila. Now he’s my first choice at CAM for that middle slot.
    The only problem is Gattusos model is a lot like Mahrez so I find it hard to distinguish between them and often finding I’m trying to do a 5* skill move with Gattuso :).
    My favourite cam is Moments Silva. He’s an absolute goal beast. But Mahrez is getting there :)

Tried Mahrez out tonight in about 4 or 5 WL games, didn't feel like he was much of an improvement on de Bruyne so sold him on again, will hold out for a better upgrade. Taarabt is some card to bring off the bench, he is the type of player I was hoping Mahrez would be.

Seriously tempted to get baby Maradona. Don't have enough coins yet and I have probably never spent more than 350k on a player but god he is tempting me at some point in the near future.

Spent 40k for Cavani to do the party bag - Birthday Lozano was the result... not too bad! He’s no Mbappe, but he still looks quality. Got 88 Reus from the FUT 20 SBC too, decent return. They’ll come in handy for swaps objectives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Lads what your preferred formation and any tactics/instructions which makes it better? Thanks

Lads what your preferred formation and any tactics/instructions which makes it better? Thanks

4231 - stay forward on ST and all CAMs, balanced and cover centre on one CDM and stay back, cover centre on the other CDM, full backs on stay back too.

Balanced
    Depth 4

Balanced
    Players in box 7
    Corners 2
    Free kicks 2

Everything else default.

Did the bday bag...

Shapeshifter..... :)

Walkout.... :D

Portuguese...:eek:

LB... :confused:

Renato Sanchez... :(

Got Ter Stegen in the FUT Friendlies pack though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

12-8 in wl, playing a bit better this week.

Can someone link up the sheet for tracking wl or did you just create in excel yourself?

I enjoy looking at the stats when osmosis, mr. moon etc post theirs so I’ve been keeping track of my own this week (in a notepad :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Just attacking, high pressure when 3-1 down. Pepe off the bench will do the rest ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Are your Weekend League rewards sperate to the rewards you normally get for playing Rivals? Or do you get both on Thursday?

First time ever playing Weekend League and need coins for upgrading my 85 rated team :D FUT is seriously addictive, still getting to grips with it all.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    12-8 in wl, playing a bit better this week.

Can someone link up the sheet for tracking wl or did you just create in excel yourself?

I enjoy looking at the stats when osmosis, mr. moon etc post theirs so I’ve been keeping track of my own this week (in a notepad :D )

Found this one online, similar to the one I use, more in dept...

It's a bit of fun and nice to see at the end.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U4BIKwNkhMpkFXhT13jiLjvwIQEGVM5RSOZV_qOIHFs/edit#gid=0

• Registered Users Posts: 19,758 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

90th minute, down 1, opponent time wasting, finally win the ball back, get a good shot.....autoblock handball

giphy.gif

Are your Weekend League rewards sperate to the rewards you normally get for playing Rivals? Or do you get both on Thursday?

First time ever playing Weekend League and need coins for upgrading my 85 rated team :D FUT is seriously addictive, still getting to grips with it all.

Yep, you get them both on Thursday morning.. WL an hour after Rivals, I think. How’s your record so far in WL?

Ffs a flashback hulk, they already did a scream hulk sbc.

Really pi**ing me off now how they keep deliberately doing players that already had sbc’s

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1249019529960751104?s=21

• Advertisement

Surprised they didn't just write "Flashback to his previous SBC card from 6 months ago"

My Talisca and Oscar have jumped up a bit from that :pac:

Anyone tried 90 LW Mbappe? Have a choice between him and birthday Di Maria.

I've got 18 useless untradeable IFs below 83 rating just sitting in the club with nothing to do, and I'd imagine a lot of others are the same. They just pile up and there's never any SBCs requiring them. Every now and then in 17 they'd have an SBC requirement like this with no specified rating, just any IFs:

engFpb9.png

Played the 21 friendlies, it took some going, got some 80 rated rangers totw player as best player from the 100k.
    What a waste of time!!

sweet I'll be skipping those then.

I just done my 2nd Mid Icon SBC, got Nesta :(

ouch..I'm tempted to do it since I have the coins but the reality is I would buy 90% of those icons for less than doing the SBC.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    ouch..I'm tempted to do it since I have the coins but the reality is I would buy 90% of those icons for less than doing the SBC.

I wonder when the prime packs will go the SBC route, and how much they’ll cost. It’s whats stopping me doing two or three more.

100% doing Hulk though. Looks fun.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I wonder when the prime packs will go the SBC route, and how much they’ll cost. It’s whats stopping me doing two or three more.

100% doing Hulk though. Looks fun.

I had dismissed him but he will actually slot into my team :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Yep, you get them both on Thursday morning.. WL an hour after Rivals, I think. How’s your record so far in WL?

Finished up at 13/17. Bit sick not to get the 14 wins, lost a couple that could have gone either way but not a bad showing considering some of the squads I came up against. Had to hold onto the ball a lot and defend deep because I was getting outmuscled and hit on the counter regularly. Had some exciting games though , the highlight was drawing 6-6 with some cocky gob****e - equalising at the death and winning the shootout.

I only have 30k in coins, so need to get funds in to improve the squad. Doing the icon squad challenges now, have three Icon Swap 3 cards and wanna go get Gattuso or Trezeguet, so that will keep me busy. I'll have a crack at the WL again the weekend after next.

Have you entered yourself?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement