Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I already had the Swaps and Max chemistry ones done offline done but we were able to do the rest that way online. Even if you are kicked out for 15 mins it’d be quicker altogether. Alternatively, the offline method of couch play on beginner mode is just as good, just takes a little longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

GavK wrote: »
    I already had the Swaps and Max chemistry ones done offline done but we were able to do the rest that way online. Even if you are kicked out for 15 mins it’d be quicker altogether. Alternatively, the offline method of couch play on beginner mode is just as good, just takes a little longer.

Does that work? I’m guessing you’ve to play through it still?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,758 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Party Bag SBC is back, same requirements but with Future Stars replacing Winter Refresh. No new Player SBC though.

Does that work? I’m guessing you’ve to play through it still?

Play through the whole game ? No, you have to play until there is at least 1 minute on the clock in the game then quit. A bit like the loyalty glitch. So what me and my mate were doing was going game for game were he would score and I would quit then vice versa and it worked for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Think I will chance doing the Party Bag today, didn't do any of the others as I had the fear of getting a Winter refresh player. Future Stars has more appealing options, although still plenty of muck in it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Party Bag SBC is back, same requirements but with Future Stars replacing Winter Refresh. No new Player SBC though.

You doing it this time? I’m trying to give it a miss as I’ve used up my untradeable fodder on last 2, I still have objective cards I don’t use like that 89 Jo etc but I’d rather keep them for one of the big sbc’s which will surely come now they’ve drained people with these 3 party packs.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    You doing it this time? I’m trying to give it a miss as I’ve used up my untradeable fodder on last 2, I still have objective cards I don’t use like that 89 Jo etc but I’d rather keep them for one of the big sbc’s which will surely come now they’ve drained people with these 3 party packs.

I'm probably still gonna do it yeah, almost guaranteeing I get Lozano as I've gotten the cheapest available RW in both the other ones.

Play through the whole game ? No, you have to play until there is at least 1 minute on the clock in the game then quit. A bit like the loyalty glitch. So what me and my mate were doing was going game for game were he would score and I would quit then vice versa and it worked for us.

Oh, I meant the couch play part. How does that one work?

I'm probably still gonna do it yeah, almost guaranteeing I get Lozano as I've gotten the cheapest available RW in both the other ones.

Haha yeah I’ll probably get suckered into it too.
    The hope just eats away at you!

Haha yeah I’ll probably get suckered into it too.
    The hope just eats away at you!

Done it, ss Trent Alexander Arnold, not bad, I’ll take it. Certainly not a win as his market value is less than the cost of the sbc but better than I’ve done in the other 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Bought FIFA 20 the other day lads, having never played it before and having read very little about it, good or bad.

Always been a big UT guy so went straight into that

Played 10 games so far and every team I've come up against bar none has been full of legends, blue Ronaldo cards, etc. I can't understand how that's happening when I barely have a gold player in my team. Also defending seems to be borderline impossible. I've noticed this in seasons too.

Not impressed so far, hopefully it'll improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

think I'll skip it...pretty sure all I'll get will be another left footed cam..what is it with all the left footed SBC's this year :D
    I have Siva, Mahrez, Ziyech, Di Maria and now Hulk.

Oh, I meant the couch play part. How does that one work?

The couch play is the offline version in friendlies. It’s like squad battles so once you click into couch play just press L2 and select the beginner mode in game settings, play a classic match, score then put the controller down and let the match play out.

The couch play is the offline version in friendlies. It’s like squad battles so once you click into couch play just press L2 and select the beginner mode in game settings, play a classic match, score then put the controller down and let the match play out.

Oh very nice, didn’t know you could do that. Thanks!

awesome...I'm facing a 12 hour shift so the xbox is now set up beside me doing those :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Weekend League over results below.

PIM Best came in for the last 9 matches for Hazard and I played him up front, he's unbelievable!!! Think I'll be getting his baby or mid card and maybe save up for this card.

WL04-2.jpg

Has Best's prime card last week and loved it. Played him RW on 424 and damn that was a lot of fun. The amount of near post goals he just blasted past the keeper was unreal.
    Damn I never even realised I had Blanc last year..
    J6duaKQ.jpg

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Weekend League over results below.

PIM Best came in for the last 9 matches for Hazard and I played him up front, he's unbelievable!!! Think I'll be getting his baby or mid card and maybe save up for this card.

WL04-2.jpg

Rodrigo really seems to be doing the business for you anyway!

Absolutely fcukin tragic, the value of the 3 combined doesn't even add up to the cost of 1 Party Bag SBC

EkixJ2M.jpg
    SF0WuyS.png
    iHOMmxA.png

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Did the 21 friendlies by scoring one on beginner mode then walking away.
    Highest rated player from the pack: Falcao
    FFS

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Rodrigo really seems to be doing the business for you anyway!

He’s quality, especially for the cost of the SBC. Moved him back for the last 9 games to give Best a shot up top so he could’ve got some of those Best goals if I kept him there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Anyone used the Puyol icon card in the icon swaps? Was originally going to take Gattuso but after managing to do a few more of the objectives have now collected 10 tokens so was looking at Laudrup as attackers are always more sexy than CDMs or defenders but Puyol is now an option along with Lampard, Overmars and Guilet - wondering who to take now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Anyone used the Puyol icon card in the icon swaps? Was originally going to take Gattuso but after managing to do a few more of the objectives have now collected 10 tokens so was looking at Laudrup as attackers are always more sexy than CDMs or defenders but Puyol is now an option along with Lampard, Overmars and Guilet - wondering who to take now

I usually check prices on futbin and if it is looking cheap then it isn't probably worth it.

Puyol 90 card is cheaper than 85 Campbell.

Of course some cards just suit some players and market value has not much to do with it, but with CB I would go with market valuation ;)

Every penalty I concede this year comes from trying to block the shot and instead having it register as a tackle well after the shot has been taken

giphy.gif

Future stars Kamara out of my pack :( entire club has been gutted now... packed Chiellini and Muller from the SBC tho, so that’s 110k in the bank :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Was undecided whether to do the party bag but got duplicate Salah from the 86+ sbc so that made my mind up.

Got 90 rated future stars Martinelli which is pretty good.

They really did his card dirty though. 3* 3* for a 90 rated winger along with 64 reactions and 60 composure.

I hope for next year they implement some sort of swaping cards between players, even if it was just untradeables. You can do it in Madden so it should be easy enough to implement.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

FS Ikoné from the Party Bag so a small W as the kids say these days.

After getting FFS Kamara, I drowned my sorrows and caved and bought Di Maria... running my squad like this now! Correa a placeholder until I can get Dalglish. Have 130kish left over so I’ll work on upgrading Veron to FB Vidal or someone else.

CC0-C92-D9-649-A-4-A61-8151-AE674-EFB4236.jpg

Cba this week

R09mRUK.png

• Advertisement

Started today 9-2 in the weekend league, my best ever start. Had PIM Ian Rush on loan for 7 games and I won all of them so I’ll be getting him when the next batch of Icon tokens come out. Finished up 19-11, losing my last 4 games. Anyone else find the lag and delay on FUT champs tonight absolutely shocking ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement