Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

i just played 4 games and it was perfect for me. Stopped at 8 wins just to get the 2k points for next weekend,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

GavK wrote: »
    Started today 9-2 in the weekend league, my best ever start. Had PIM Ian Rush on loan for 7 games and I won all of them so I’ll be getting him when the next batch of Icon tokens come out. Finished up 19-11, losing my last 4 games. Anyone else find the lag and delay on FUT champs tonight absolutely shocking ?

Absolutely woeful, worst it has been all year for me anyway, I thought it was just my internet.

I ended up getting Lemar from the Party Bag, got very excited when I saw that French flag come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Blazer wrote: »
    i just played 4 games and it was perfect for me. Stopped at 8 wins just to get the 2k points for next weekend,

Is it not 11 wins for that?
    Has it changed

Is it not 11 wins for that?
    Has it changed

its always been 8.
    6 wins gets your player pick max 84 and 1k points, 8 wins gets you same pick but 2k points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Blazer wrote: »
    its always been 8.
    6 wins gets your player pick max 84 and 1k points, 8 wins gets you same pick but 2k points.

Lol I always had 11 in my head for some reason

• Advertisement

yeah its why I nearly always stop at 6 or 8 really. The reality is that most totw this year would not get into my team bar a Neymar,Mbappe etc.
    So to hell with grinding 30 games for some crap cards :).
    I look back at fifa 18 rewards and it was always good with monthly packs etc as well.
    Now its just complete muck. How many teams do you see on a weekly basis with a red pick in their lineup. I say about 1 in 30 teams if not less

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I taught it was 11 too

Edit:
    I think it is 11 wins for silver 1 and 2000 fut champ points.

https://www.futbin.com/champions/reward-tiers

yeah 11 wins give you the full player pick.. 6 + 8 wins lock you to max 84 rated players.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    yeah 11 wins give you the full player pick.. 6 + 8 wins lock you to max 84 rated players.

Only gives you 1000 cut champs points too. Need to get 11 to auto quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Played about 5 games there last night with Di Maria at central CAM in a 4231.. his stamina was really noticeable. Might try him out at ST later and see if he does better... if not, I’ll probably sell him and try hold out for Hazard and see if he’s any good.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Only gives you 1000 cut champs points too. Need to get 11 to auto quality.

Damn :)

On the plus side Ziyech is going to be playing in the PL next season. Bet we’ll all stop getting him then in packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Been keeping a track of my pack openings for the past couple of weeks and up until today best pulls were some low level TOTW Moments cards and 88 Ederson.

Went on a last minute pack opening before the FUT Birthday cards went out of packs and finally pulled a birthday card in pack 101 opening with 87 Lozano - not brilliant but I’ve always liked Lozano, just glad to get a walk out finally

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got Muniain in the last FUT bday pack, I had already packed a tradable version which I got a few weeks back.

I'll try this one out in my LaLiga team as his stats look decent.

Had to do the party bag lol, got Djene.
    Only 48k considering I blew 230k on it :)
    Ah well easy come easy go.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,758 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Think I'm gonna start hoarding my packs now for TOTS whenever that comes.

Yeah they’re going to have to start doing it pretty soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Carniball still has to come, is there any other promos that are expected before TOTS?

And yeah I think they’ll just have TOTS as normal, they can’t wait for seasons to finish, so just go with what they can to this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

One of the lads helped me do the friendlies objective this evening, took us about 90 mins.

Got Busquets (89) and Pique (88). They'll help with the first owned La Liga challenge for the icon token and then I'll use them in a SBC.

Also got Lozano and Belloti - who I'll have for rotation with my main Seria A team. Also, Filepe Anderson from West Ham.

Extra bonus too getting a duplicate Douglas Costa card, flogged him for 15k. Well worth the 90 minute grind.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Came up against the team below in division 5 in rivals today.
    By far and away the best team I've ever come up against.
    Comes to about 54m according to futbin :eek:
    Not sure how many were loans, none of the starting 11 were anyway.
    Their FIFA ability didnt match the quality of their squad anyway, I nicked a 4-3 win :D

509467.jpg
    509465.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Had a game of rivals just now... beat the fella 3-0 and he quit after 35 mins... next game, come up against the same fella..... ffs. He quit immediately :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

did anyone else notice a massive increase in ppl watching replays followed by the walk back, I think I came across it in every single game this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Here's my current team. Only Aubameyang, De Bruyne & Mertens are tradeable. De Bruyne & Mertens swap in game.

509503.JPG

Trying to figure out where to upgrade next. Love KDB & Mertens so neither of them are going. I'm going to take Cannavaro from Icon Swaps to replace Sanchez and then replace Alisson with TOTYN Ter Stegen.

Was thinking of maybe getting FUTBirthday Lacazette to replace Aubameyang. Or Van Dijk & SS Pereira to replace Nesta & Tagliafico. I also really don't like Barnes, find him really clunky but he is handy to have as get Mertens on Full chem. I find Mahrez on the other wing to be much better.

Anyone used that Lacazette card and can comment on how useful he is?

With the Euros cancelled I'm hoping we see a summer full of Moments cards from previous tournaments, with this card included of course:

qTwIFuP.png

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Just about to play some games to grind out the last 2,000 XP I need for storyline Fred, and the servers are down :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Gary Gurney

Arciphel wrote: »
    Just about to play some games to grind out the last 2,000 XP I need for storyline Fred, and the servers are down :pac::pac::pac:

I still need 11k XP points.

I should be able to graft that out I'd imagine?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Depends - have you all the friendly objectives done already? Think you have another nine days or so anyway.. should be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I still need 11k XP points.

I should be able to graft that out I'd imagine?

With bronze, silver and Gold weekly objectives this Friday you can get that no problem.

Oh ffs, sick of these sbc’s, cos I know I’ll do it and I know I’ll get a duplicate untradeable Correa

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1250105771452399618?s=21

Seriously? they wait until the promo is over and after they've already rinsed everybody's clubs to FINALLY release a guaranteed FUT Bday card pack

• Advertisement

Seriously? they wait until the promo is over and after they've already rinsed everybody's clubs to FINALLY release a guaranteed FUT Bday card pack

It’s fairly poor taste how they’ve used this situation to milk people.
    They dangled fut birthday in front of everyone in the last 3 sbc’s and most people got rubbish from winter refresh or the worst shapeshifters.

Now that people have bled their club dry they give the guaranteed fut birthday, people will complete it again but so many kids will load up on fifa points to try get coins to do it.

Majority will then get a gaitan, djene etc.
    More people than ever are still playing fifa in April because of world events and fifa have used that to absolutely milk everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement