Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I wouldn't mind but HL Lewandowski is an end game card ffs. He might get a 98 tots and it will be about 3 mill then I reckon.
    I dread seeing him...finishes everything

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

R00ster wrote: »
    I usually sell of my team before the TOTS crash. Thought I'd be alright to get the WL in first.
    Market crashed hard overnight :(
    HL Lewandowski down about 400k

Everything is dropping like mad... now I’m down over 400k on Di Maria.. I’m selling up ASAP now, **** this :pac:

Edit: never mind, don’t think he’s going to sell. **** it, I’m just gonna keep him so. See if he starts to rise towards the end of the week when people realise the first TOTS is gonna be awful and/or overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Sweet, sold my Birthday Griezmann on Thurs for 1.2m, can now be got for 850k on xbox. Avoided the crash for once :)

I actually bought back Prime Henry...my team fell to pieces without him lol :D
    still holding his price.

Just my luck... had Di Maria sold for 540k and they’ve already bounced back to 740k ffs... I give up :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Bought PIM Raul and Rijkaard late Thursday night as a way to freshen up my team

Goodbye 700k :|

Dunno whether to get out now or keep and hope they stabilise a bit and slowly rise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Wasn’t really following since early yesterday but that was a big hit.
    I think some will come back up a bit though

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Bought PIM Raul and Rijkaard late Thursday night as a way to freshen up my team

Goodbye 700k :|

Dunno whether to get out now or keep and hope they stabilise a bit and slowly rise

How do you find Raul? I heard a lot of conflicting reviews on him. His stats look amazing but apparently ingame he doesn't reflect them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Blazer wrote: »
    How do you find Raul? I heard a lot of conflicting reviews on him. His stats look amazing but apparently ingame he doesn't reflect them.

I play him at CAM and he replaced PIM Bergkamp and I find him quite good but I miss Bergkamp who seemed to score and assist more overall

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Couldn't get a win yesterday no matter what.

Today's fc games wins : 5-0, 6-1, 6-2...

Go figure. But I found Friday are the worst. Most hard-core players probably finish theirs on Friday so zero skills like me can start on Saturday :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If you're panicking about the prices dropping of your players, just look at the market crash at TOTY, everyone sells so prices go down. They will go back up after. I'm guessing it'll be at the lowest on Wednesday before rewards.

Saying that, I should've sold Griezmann before he went down 300k so I could buy an Icon for cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,757 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I'd imagine prices will go back up a bit once the first TOTS is released, seeing as it's looking like it'll be pretty underwhelming with no real top tier players (bar maybe Gomez)

no fear Eusebio would drop. :D

Alan Browne :cool:

giphy.gif

no fear Eusebio would drop. :D

I don't have a single tradeable player above 20k anyway :D

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Lads if anyone wants to get easy coins, albeit mind numbingly boring, we got an sbc today for a prem league pack that required all rare gold and 2 English players.

We already know there’s codes for the same serie a, bundes and la liga packs.

Stands to reason the serie a one requires 2 Italians etc.

A lot of English rares went to 3k for an hour or 2 after the sbc.

I’ve loaded up on Germans from bundes (timo horn, Stark and demibray)
    Spanish from la liga (Pacheco, Vazquez and hermoso)
    And Italians from serie a (izzo, chiesa, rugani and politano)

They’ll range from 900 to 1.4 depending on player so just check for lowest on each.

I have about 50 of them on the market for 2.5k, hope this works. The only thing I can see is they put the LaLiga pack up as an objective and not an SBC, same might happen this evening, one of the packs maybe an objective. Hope it's not.... or if it is it's Ligue 1 as I didn't buy any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

doing the last objective for icon swap and i'm 3-0 up but get kicked from the game and not disconnected from the servers and I didn't get the win.

Temptation is gonna be there to jump back in if birthday Hazard/Griezmann drop to 1m again, but **** that I’m not jumping back again :pac: it was a wild ride with Di Maria, learned my lesson there. Gonna keep liquid, have 1.6m now.

Temptation is gonna be there to jump back in if birthday Hazard/Griezmann drop to 1m again, but **** that I’m not jumping back again :pac: it was a wild ride with Di Maria, learned my lesson there. Gonna keep liquid, have 1.6m now.

blow it all mate :D
    I've 1.8 mill on Henry and had sold him but screw it...another 2 weeks before we get decent players so will hang onto him until then.

Was struggling with my WL superstar team starting 4-4, changed team to the below and now at 8-4.

WL.jpg

• Advertisement

blow it all mate :D
    I've 1.8 mill on Henry and had sold him but screw it...another 2 weeks before we get decent players so will hang onto him until then.

It’s too tempting! but I kind of want to hold out for a TOTS Liverpool player.. market is going mental at the moment too, so knowing my luck I’ll manage to lose 500k on whoever I buy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I have about 50 of them on the market for 2.5k, hope this works. The only thing I can see is they put the LaLiga pack up as an objective and not an SBC, same might happen this evening, one of the packs maybe an objective. Hope it's not.... or if it is it's Ligue 1 as I didn't buy any of them.

They had both in code, a 5 rare player pack and also a 10 player pack (4 rare) for the top 4 leagues, prem, la liga, bundes and serie a.
    Ligue 1 only had the 5 rare player pack in the pic fut watch posted (maybe the other pack was just cropped out?)

Anyway, I’d reckon the 5 rare player packs will continue to be objectives and the 10 player packs (with 4 rare) will be sbc’s

Holy sh1t!! I just got a FUT BDay pack for watching the stay and play cup :D

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Lads if anyone wants to get easy coins, albeit mind numbingly boring, we got an sbc today for a prem league pack that required all rare gold and 2 English players.

We already know there’s codes for the same serie a, bundes and la liga packs.

Stands to reason the serie a one requires 2 Italians etc.

A lot of English rares went to 3k for an hour or 2 after the sbc.

I’ve loaded up on Germans from bundes (timo horn, Stark and demibray)
    Spanish from la liga (Pacheco, Vazquez and hermoso)
    And Italians from serie a (izzo, chiesa, rugani and politano)

They’ll range from 900 to 1.4 depending on player so just check for lowest on each.

Stark already up over 3k if anyone got in on this

Edit: didn’t last long, back to about 2.4k now, the initial surge was obviously just foolish people buying en mass without waiting.
    Got a good few sold though.

Holy sh1t!! I just got a FUT BDay pack for watching the stay and play cup :D

Nice one man, who’d you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    Nice one man, who’d you get?

He's still in shock we won't know for a while ha

You have to be ridiculously lucky to actually get one of those packs and then ridiculously lucky again to actually get anything good out of it :p Haven't previous streams given out things like TOTYs and Zidanes?

Such disappointment in a free pack, got Djene lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I burned Djene in 80 rated squad sbc in marque match ups. My personal protest...

• Advertisement

Djene Mac!! :D Oh well, be thankful it wasn’t gaitan :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement