Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Do the normal packs I’m saving now not do the same??

not really, you can get a player from any league. when the premiership tots is out you want to be packing premiership players so a higher chance of a prem tots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

seamie78 wrote: »
    not really, you can get a player from any league. when the premiership tots is out you want to be packing premiership players so a higher chance of a prem tots

Ah I get it now thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Nice team of the week sorry I stopped at 14 wins now

• Registered Users Posts: 19,756 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

They changed from the Championship logo to the logo for all 3 lower English leagues, meaning more chances for Irish players as there are lots of great performers in League 1 and 2, beautiful.

https://twitter.com/FutSpy/status/1252909598970970112?s=20

I know it'll never happen but they should just fcuk off with tifos and all that for season rewards now, it's TOTS ffs just fill out all 30 with packs and player picks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Good news for most but I honestly wanted a break from wl.

https://twitter.com/futdonk/status/1253006447954321408?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah I’ll prob only play WL for PL, Ligue 1 and best of TOTS, if they’re in picks too. Might do Serie A/La Liga if they’re decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Coming back to play after a 4 month break just for TOTS. Anyone on xbox wanna boost the 100k friendlies objective? HMU.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Good news for most but I honestly wanted a break from wl.

https://twitter.com/futdonk/status/1253006447954321408?s=21

Was wondering whether or not to bother this week, but thats just confirmed I will :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Now, I'm just waiting to hear red picks will be a mixture of IF Moments and TOTS cards, rather than just TOTS.

I loved this point last year. Even the worst TOTS were massively useable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Do the icon swap tokens all have to used by Friday or can they carry over to the next set?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Do the icon swap tokens all have to used by Friday or can they carry over to the next set?

Friday they will expire and the new set will be out

edit:

I taught you meant complete the objectives, you can keep the tokens the second set will be out friday

Decided I'm actually just done with Icon Swaps. My options were either Maldini to go in my team or Puyol+Litmanen to use as SBC fodder. With TOTS starting Friday there are going to be so many 90+ cards being handed out that it's not worth the effort to get Puyol and Litmanen, and if I were to get Maldini he'd be replacing Desailly and this upgrade just isn't good enough to warrant 60+ Rivals and SB wins with bad teams

aDNgym6.png

At least this means I can get rid of first owner cards without worrying about objectives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Think I will go for Maradona in the Icon swaps.

I had planned on getting moments cannavaro but they left it so long to release these bloody disaster of an icon swap that by the time I get him this week he’ll be redundant. (Slight exaggeration :) )

You could argue that Fuchs or Miranda at 140k each are better cb options

The most expensive player in Swaps is Zidane at 1.3m and he'll probably be less than 1m by the time you can claim him. He's the most valuable player across all 3 sets of Icon Swaps and the only player in the top 50 most expensive Icons to be made available.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Prime Garrincha is more than that. Almost 1.7m unless I looked at wrong card.

Edit: Or wrong platform

Gonna go for Dalglish myself. Got 11 tokens so might as well see it out. Will hopefully have him for next WL if PL TOTS is released :D

Every fcuking time

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If anyone has the card for Jhonathan Ramis, sell him now. He’s extinct.

69 rated, has every trait in the game on him. Stats are different on all sites. His teammates are in the Sudamericana but his card is a Libertadores one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just starting the icon swaps here, keep 'er lit!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Liamalone wrote: »
    Just starting the icon swaps here, keep 'er lit!

Lol last minute rush job,
    Gonna do the prime icon and Trez just for an sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I had only started the objectives for getting icon swaps this week, the 9 first owned players stuff? I only have 2 of them so far, am I wasting my time now are they going to be redundant?????

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    I had only started the objectives for getting icon swaps this week, the 9 first owned players stuff? I only have 2 of them so far, am I wasting my time now are they going to be redundant?????

not redundant another round of objectives out tomorrow, keep an eye out for doing 2 lots together. like in the squad battle ones you can get the liga nos and brazil done together giving you 2 swaps for the time it takes to get one. use 11 first owned instead of 9 in the rivals starting out and hey presto another swap

Fut champs rewards - 10 of the 18 players are 86 rated or higher, good odds to at least get decent fodder.

An 81 and an 84 is what I got!

Oh well, got ter stegen last week, can’t all be winners.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I got 85 rated Thauvin and 90 rated Benzema as my red picks for 18 wins (Gold 2). 85 rated Ziyech the best from the packs. Happy enough.

got thauvin along with 86 persic, not the best but not the worst

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

seamie78 wrote: »
    got thauvin along with 86 persic, not the best but not the worst

Exact same here, perisic might go into one of my backup squads, got some nice Bayern players now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Actually that Perisic with Engine or Artist could be quite fun as a wide player in a 352, 5 star weak foot, decent defending and physical, work rates are fine for it... maybe him on the left and kimmich on the right or something. I need to grab 2 more rivals wins today for something might try that out.

• Advertisement

Gonna pick up a handful of Hummels, Vertonghen and Muller to start prepping for the TOTS SBCs. My club is absolutely bare so I’ll more than likely have to purchase everything off the market to complete them :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement