Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

We’ll probably get efl tots with the community one, there might be an objective player so worth picking up a few pacey championship players now on the cheap.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got the exact same choices for both picks.

79 81 81 87

Picked Arnautovic both times. Will throw one into a SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Arnautovic for my red pick. Do for an SBC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I had planned on getting moments cannavaro but they left it so long to release these bloody disaster of an icon swap that by the time I get him this week he’ll be redundant. (Slight exaggeration :) )

You could argue that Fuchs or Miranda at 140k each are better cb options

You’d think that on paper but Cannavaro is a different beast.
    I’ve actual dropped points since bringing in Miranda to pair with Luiz as they’re both similiar players. Hierro was good at covering Luiz when he would make one of his usual ****ups and getting back. Miranda can’t do that. He is very good at defending make no mistake but he needs a Hierro or a Cannavaro around him ie Ramos type defender.

Blazer wrote: »
    You’d think that on paper but Cannavaro is a different beast.
    I’ve actual dropped points since bringing in Miranda to pair with Luiz as they’re both similiar players. Hierro was good at covering Luiz when he would make one of his usual ****ups and getting back. Miranda can’t do that. He is very good at defending make no mistake but he needs a Hierro or a Cannavaro around him ie Ramos type defender.

Ah cool, thanks for that, I’m back looking forward to getting my cannavaro again so :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got griezmann and javi martine so not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 19,756 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Martinez and 3 81s in both picks.

Didn't open the other packs as I'm saving for tomorrow, got 45 packs saved and about to do the Super Lig SBC, thinking tomorrow might be the best time to open Silver packs if a few get into the TOTS.

Martinez and 3 81s in both picks.

Didn't open the other packs as I'm saving for tomorrow, got 45 packs saved and about to do the Super Lig SBC, thinking tomorrow might be the best time to open Silver packs if a few get into the TOTS.

Haha I’ve done that sbc about 4 times in last month to keep burning the 89 kruse in sbc’s.

I’ve about 40 packs too but think I’ll keep them for the following week which will hopefully be prem tots.

Haha I’ve done that sbc about 4 times in last month to keep burning the 89 kruse in sbc’s.

I’ve about 40 packs too but think I’ll keep them for the following week which will hopefully be prem tots.

Yeah I'll probably save my better packs for next week but I'll be opening all the silver ones tomorrow.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is there any predictions for tomorrows TOTSSF stuff?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Is there any predictions for tomorrows TOTSSF stuff?

Seen lots of rumours saying Moses Simon TOTS as an SBC, others saying it’s Oscar.

Squad for this weekend. Had to bring back CR7.
    And decided to try out Costa.
    Not sure what Ederson is like over futmas De Gea but he does give me Miranda on full chem.

BB78510-D-66-D1-4-C4-A-ABB5-8-FB33-FAEFF43.png

Wow, Ronnie is "only" 500k.

Wondering if I should bring him in for the weekend. I hate the idea of a "big" purchase right before TOTS. On the other hand, he might carry me a little to enough extra wins to get better prizes...

Seen lots of rumours saying Moses Simon TOTS as an SBC, others saying it’s Oscar.

Simon is in the Community TOTS nominees so he'll probably just be in packs, Oscar as a Flashback SBC.

Wow, Ronnie is "only" 500k.

Wondering if I should bring him in for the weekend. I hate the idea of a "big" purchase right before TOTS. On the other hand, he might carry me a little to enough extra wins to get better prizes...

It’s why I brought him back.
    Henry doesn’t justify his 1.4mill price tag. Ronnie does :)

It’s why I brought him back.
    Henry doesn’t justify his 1.4mill price tag. Ronnie does :)

You're a bad influence...

vKtVTrO.png

Heard they’ll get the wf and skill boosts too (where applicable)

Oh yes, agree with that. Otherwise the likes of Di Maria etc will be useless compared to FUT birthday cards. TOTS gonna be crazy prices if they go ahead with that :pac:

I’ve stocked up on a handful of my 87s and 86s now.... just to sit back and wait for the rise! Gonna be hard to resist to submit them into the SBCs myself.

Christ I hope not.
    Because it means only one thing.
    Well 2.
    1. First of all every other card bar birthday will dramatically crash big time.
    1. By doing it I suspect EA will not provide league card upgrades until very near the end of the game to maximise as much money as possible from tots.

It’s possibly the worst news I’ve heard about tots.

• Advertisement

Christ I hope not.
    Because it means only one thing.
    Well 2.
    1. First of all every other card bar birthday will dramatically crash big time.
    1. By doing it I suspect EA will not provide league card upgrades until very near the end of the game to maximise as much money as possible from tots.

It’s possibly the worst news I’ve heard about tots.

Ah I dunno, I think they kind of have to match the fut birthday ones, toty should be the best possible version of a card but you could argue that fut birthday mbappe is better than his toty because of the wf boost (his price certainly suggests people prefer fut birthday and having used both I’d agree)

I don’t think a tots mbappe should then be weaker than his fut birthday card, same for griezmann (although he might not get a tots)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Going to play this weekend league to have a chance at getting a red tots Gomez. Going to wait until after 6 tomorrow to start my games though in case there's an icon swap objective for wl wins.

Only need another 100k to get PIM Rush thanks to the market crash so should get him and Dalglish in the next week and then I'll have all the Liverpool icons.

Probably start saving for either that 89 Firmino or a tots Henderson then. Can't see Firmino getting one. I would hope for a flashback to his 2018 card but we'll probably get another shaqiri instead :pac:

Gyan84 wrote: »

Probably start saving for either that 89 Firmino or a tots Henderson then. Can't see Firmino getting one. I would hope for a flashback to his 2018 card but we'll probably get another shaqiri instead :pac:

They could do a flashback to his flashback card from 2019 :)
    I’d still be all over it though. Fantastic card in both years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

They could do a flashback to his flashback card from 2019 :)
    I’d still be all over it though. Fantastic card in both years.

Yeah I was thinking he might get a flashback to his 2018 tots but I thought Origi was guaranteed a player moments card and he still hasn't come :o

You're a bad influence...

vKtVTrO.png

If you don't mind the team looking a little weirder on the startup screen you could get Rooney on 10 chem by swapping Bruno and Owen.

Yeah I was thinking he might get a flashback to his 2018 tots but I thought Origi was guaranteed a player moments card and he still hasn't come :o

Origi not getting a Moments card is one of the most head-scratching things this year for me, it is the moment of the past year, but instead we've got Bellerin getting a Moments card for blocking a shot against Swansea :p

If that comes, he’ll stay in my squad forever. Him and Dalglish up top <3 love me some Divock

Has red tots picks been confirmed anywhere or are we still just going off the fut champs logo appearing on the loading screen?
    It’s honestly mind boggling that they can’t communicate basic things like what your rewards could potentially be for Up to 10 hours of your weekend

He's not really deserving of a TOTS but I'd love a massively boosted Firmino now that he's got 5* Skills.

• Advertisement

love me some Divock

Im still laughing :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement