Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    Im still laughing :)

;)

Also:
    https://twitter.com/futspy/status/1253457808374235140?s=21

Surely these odds change with the bigger leagues? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,756 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

;)

Also:
    https://twitter.com/futspy/status/1253457808374235140?s=21

Surely these odds change with the bigger leagues? :pac:

That's a FUT 19 screenshot.

Anyway here's my pack haul as of right now, currently in a draft and haven't done MMs yet. Also got Elite 1 on Squad Battles because I did all the booster pack objectives in it this week and I'm only 30 games off the Squad Battles 125k pack so that'll be here next week. All the Silver, Mixed, and Electrum packs will be opened tomorrow with the rest being saved for Prem TOTS (obviously aside from the league specific packs which will be saved for when their leagues are in packs)

PS66zlY.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

That's a FUT 19 screenshot.

Anyway here's my pack haul as of right now, currently in a draft and haven't done MMs yet. Also got Elite 1 on Squad Battles because I did all the booster pack objectives in it this week and I'm only 30 games off the Squad Battles 125k pack so that'll be here next week. All the Silver, Mixed, and Electrum packs will be opened tomorrow with the rest being saved for Prem TOTS (obviously aside from the league specific packs which will be saved for when their leagues are in packs)

PS66zlY.png

Nice haul! I’m up to 102 packs of varying descriptions so far. Pack luck has been pretty awful this FIFA but I’m thinking I’m surely going to hit something big from TOTS whenever that comes

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I opened 171 packs over FUT Birthday and my pest pull was Fernandinho. I have 80-ish saved at the moment that I will prob save for the Premier League TOTS or the Ultimate one but not expecting much.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

This is what I'm running for what is going to be the sweatiest weekend league in history.

4-2-3-1 everyone on 10 except Fuchs on 7, swap Ramos with Ferdinand in game.

I played about 8 games with them last night and lost all of them, got relegated back to Div 6. Fuchs was awful as LB.

I might run a 3-5-2 with them, does anyone run 3 at the back and have any ideas on tactices/fomations??

WL.jpg

EDIT: That Werner should be the 89 version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

2-0 so far today. Creaming it today thanks to the tips in this video. That l2/lt through ball on the wing is absolutely lethal. My wingers are cutting my opponents to pieces and just crossing for CR7 to score.
    Even for someone who’s been playing Fifa since 97 there’s always something new :)
    Trying to get the hand of the running jockey for defense.

Blazer wrote: »
    2-0 so far today. Creaming it today thanks to the tips in this video. That l2/lt through ball on the wing is absolutely lethal. My wingers are cutting my opponents to pieces and just crossing for CR7 to score.
    Even for someone who’s been playing Fifa since 97 there’s always something new :)
    Trying to get the hand of the running jockey for defense.

I do almost everything he mentioned but I'm only G2 :pac::pac:

Interesting watching where his eyes are looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I hope they do something different for the season rewards this time. There's been far too many tifos and other filler and with tots out the same day two meh players for 100k xp won't be worth the grind.

They should make the final reward a tots player pick or something since everyone will have a crazy team by that point.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I hope they do something different for the season rewards this time. There's been far too many tifos and other filler and with tots out the same day two meh players for 100k xp won't be worth the grind.

They should make the final reward a tots player pick or something since everyone will have a crazy team by that point.

We'll be at least 4 weeks into TOTS by the time the Level 30 Storyline players are available, they need to be like 95 rated cards.

We'll be at least 4 weeks into TOTS by the time the Level 30 Storyline players are available, they need to be like 95 rated cards.

Be nice to see a few top tier icons in there really.

• Advertisement

Don't forget to make some small bids on big players before 6 as the servers will more than likely go down...

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Don't forget to make some small bids on big players before 6 as the servers will more than likely go down...

Best trading method this year :pac: seen some people win some mad bids.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I love when you’re dominating a game, only for the server to go down, leaving you with a loss instead :/

Gomez :eek:

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1253730589355773953?s=21

TOTS Icardi SBC:
    86 squad
    1 Ligue 1 player

Objectives too:

TOTS Toney (squad battles)
    TOTS Thurman

A whole 2 players not from one of the Top 5 leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Zaha looks great wonder how much he will end up costing.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eOQL3Sn.png

Oh also the season reward players are fcuking tragic, 90 rated cards that you won't be getting until the middle of May.

Some luck with defenders this year Kante shapeshifters and now this
    gomez.png

I got Eke and some 84 rated card from league 4 ffs :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I think at that stage of Fifa they need to at least guarantee an 84+ in each prime pack or whatever.

Saved dozen of packs to get 84 Hamsik in the end. And you wouldn't pack Hamsik that easily when he was serie A popular player in previous years that easily. Yet it's packed regularly now. . The rest are 82 and less that are just to be binned. Unless you use them for sbc and get another 82 to be binned.

I know, nothing new, but something they should look at now since people started playing a lot of other games and discovered how crap the rewards are.

Oh my god that Joe Gomez is insane. Definitely going to hold off on buying PIM Rush to see where his price lands and might even sell my toty trent to get him.

The reasonably priced Icardi sbc makes me hopeful for a Liverpool one when the pl is out.

cintec wrote: »
    Some luck with defenders this year Kante shapeshifters and now this
    gomez.png

Oh my. Please let us know how he is!

So the league specific upgrade packs are only going to be available for 24 hours at the end of each week.

szgrj0chwsu41.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'm really surprised that Zaha and Anderson got a card yet Calvert Lewin didn't. Really surprised, NOT.

I still hate coming up against Gomez's 80 card :eek:

Lucas Leiva's tots is only 60k. He'll be joining my past and present liverpool squad :D

Anyone able to explain how fut champs rewards works ? According to EA you're guaranteed one tots per pick for gold 2+ but what are the rest of the cards ?

My Untradable defenders i'm gonna try out a back 3 of fuchs, Gomez and Boateng. Also Kante at cdm I might have a chance to keep a clean sheet.

untradable-defenders.png[/url]

Some of these upgrades are WEAK

b5xcUrE.png

• Advertisement

Some of these upgrades are WEAK

b5xcUrE.png

That’s a shocking upgrade over the other cards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement