Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I think it's just going to be guaranteed EFL SBC today and then guaranteed Most Consistent SBC on Tuesday like how they ran it last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Oh my. Please let us know how he is!

I used TOTSS Joe Gomez to completed the prem Icon swap and he was ok I paired him with 88 Rio Ferdinand and I really couldn't say one was better than the other.

Personally if he was tradable he would be sold and ferdinand would be put into the team.

I'm not great at defending but I did keep some clean sheets but I had Fuchs, Rio, Joe and Mbabu as my back 4 with Kante shapeshifter sitting in front at CDM.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Will we need a tots player for the sbc? I can't remember last year's requirements at all

• Registered Users Posts: 19,756 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Again left wondering who writes these SBC requirements.

Clubs: Max 2
    Leagues: Max 8

If you can only have 2 clubs then how the fcuk could you have 8 leagues anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Again left wondering who writes these SBC requirements.

Clubs: Max 2
    Leagues: Max 8

If you can only have 2 clubs then how the fcuk could you have 8 leagues anyway?

Stupid just stupid.

I was hoping for a totssf sbc. Even an efl sbc one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Stupid just stupid.

I was hoping for a totssf sbc. Even an efl sbc one.

No idea what’s going on with those at all... are they the ones they were referring to that come at the end of the TOTS teams?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Considering I started the day at 8-12, I'm very happy to get the 14-14 :D

Hadn't seen the thing of needing 17 wins though :( Was it the same last year?

Yeah was the same last year, I wouldn’t worry too much though, I got 17 most weeks last year and constantly seen people with 14 get better picks than me.
    You can still get players from the better league, it’s just there’s no guarantee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Is it worth stocking up on TOTS cards from a trading perspective ? There's an 85 left back that can be got for 16k on ps4.

Got frustrated with 89 Gerrard and swapped him out with 87 Nainggolan and ended up getting gold 2 with 4 games left.

Nearly scored direct from a corner in my last match but his ai center back cleared it off the line :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Sitting at 5-9. A late night session on the cards in the hope of turning the ship around. It's a bad sign though when you change formation and tactics halfway through :D

Managed to get the 17 wins with 3 games left. Don't think I'll bother with them. No way I'm winning all 3. Was such a sweaty weekend.

Tried those tips in the video linked a few pages back. Seemed to help. The defending takes getting used to. Seems unnatural to not hit the tackle button.

At this stage last fifa I would have been hitting between 17 to 20 wins handy enough. I'm struggling to get to 17 at the moment. I'm not even sure a better team would help to be fair.

Did you manage to hit elite osmosis?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,756 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Managed to get the 17 wins with 3 games left. Don't think I'll bother with them. No way I'm winning all 3. Was such a sweaty weekend.

Tried those tips in the video linked a few pages back. Seemed to help. The defending takes getting used to. Seems unnatural to not hit the tackle button.

At this stage last fifa I would have been hitting between 17 to 20 wins handy enough. I'm struggling to get to 17 at the moment. I'm not even sure a better team would help to be fair.

Did you manage to hit elite osmosis?

Haven't played yet really, 15-2 atm, gonna play the rest this evening.

cintec wrote: »
    yes really annoying especially since some people seem to have gotten wins.

I hope EA give me the token since I won 6 games completing the objective but I don't have much hope.

Not sure if the glitch is user account related or if it’s just not registering certain players as being from conmebal but here’s the players I used and it’s working for me, might be worth trying this 11, only costs 10k to buy.

FA930-C92-0-F96-4-C99-B4-BA-99-A1-A647-BAE7.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

There are certain common golds going for 2/3k. Some prem players

Haven't played yet really, 15-2 atm, gonna play the rest this evening.

That's some going. Best of luck with it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

11-7 atm, gonna be a long night. Every game is so close right now and one mistake will cost me a goal...

Champions league semi finals would’ve been this coming week.
    Make sure to buy a few ucl rares as they might do the marquee match up rewind like they did for quarter final.

Good possibility they’ll use last years semis, spurs v Ajax and Barca v Pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Forgot I had sold Ballack when I got Veron to try him out hence my losing streak today.
    Bought him back once I copped it and back to winning ways. He’s absolutely class in midfield.

Stopped at 11-10. That will do me. I spent all night last night doing icon swaps so bit of rrd2 tonight :)
    Will do objectives and icon swaps during the week.
    Will get Trez just for an sbc because he’s absolutely awful.
    Someone mentioned getting him for his team but I’d pick Litamen 100 out of 100 times over him.

Hogey007 wrote:
    Champions league semi finals would’ve been this coming week. Make sure to buy a few ucl rares as they might do the marquee match up rewind like they did for quarter final.

Cheers Hogey007 they surely will do something for it. How many have you stocked up on?

Cheers Hogey007 they surely will do something for it. How many have you stocked up on?

I haven’t gone nuts on it as want to be able to open packs and collect my icon swaps so didn’t go unassigned.
    Just bought 1 each of a lot of ucl rares. Then Just filled about 80 spaces on transfer list them with some ucl otamendi and base gold sergi Roberto.

Reasoning is, if we don’t get a ucl marquee matchups we should get an efl tots sbc, last year it was 83 rated with high chem, so likes of otamendi should rise and same for Roberto.

Also if Barca players are specifically required for a marquee matchups sbc they’re players always go to 5/6k, if it says 1 x Barca or Liverpool player though they wouldn’t rise much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Anyone else still using the POTM Vardy that was from an easy SBC a few months ago?

Don't think I'll ever see as good a card from a simple SBC, just looked at his stats for me- 408 goals in 388 games, unbelievable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Went 17-12 with this team. Changes to 433-4 in game. All untradeable except Lloris, Lopez and Tagliafico. Sold up my regular team before TOTS started, it's dropped about 1m since.
    Don't know if I should bother buying the old team back, I've only got better than gold 2 once this year :D Some of those Libertadores KO players are cheap gems.

511006.JPG

Hogey007 wrote:
    I haven’t gone nuts on it as want to be able to open packs and collect my icon swaps so didn’t go unassigned. Just bought 1 each of a lot of ucl rares. Then Just filled about 80 spaces on transfer list them with some ucl otamendi and base gold sergi Roberto.

Ya my trade pile is about 50 odd 83s nd then an assortment of 50 ucl cards. Was gonna go unassigned but you make a good case for not doing thst.

Have 30 odd packs just waiting to be opened.

Anyone have any opinion on kaka. Want to take an attacking card from icon swaps. Was thinking him and gamble on the pack.

Ya my trade pile is about 50 odd 83s nd then an assortment of 50 ucl cards. Was gonna go unassigned but you make a good case for not doing thst.

Have 30 odd packs just waiting to be opened.

I might actually go unassigned temporarily as I’d be back out of it by Tuesday night (either required for sbc by Tuesday or I start selling off and get rid)

Also grabbing a few moutinho, he’s only 3k and Diego jota won that fifa tournament so should get an sbc. If they make it an 83/84 squad loads will complete if and moutinho is highest rated wolves player (and covers Portuguese too)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Finished 20-10 in the weekend league. Had my best ever start yesterday. Started this morning 12-0 but had a nightmare really in the last few games which cost me a shot at the elite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

17 wins hit with my 50k team of dreams. Clutched it with my last game. I can't believe how many people have God like squads.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

baldshin wrote: »
    Anyone else still using the POTM Vardy that was from an easy SBC a few months ago?

Don't think I'll ever see as good a card from a simple SBC, just looked at his stats for me- 408 goals in 388 games, unbelievable.

I still come up against him now and then. He was unreal value at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Twitch prime packs out tomorrow btw lads - 1x 82+, 4 gold players and a TOTS 7 day loan.

16-12 with two to go...

Mr Moon wrote: »
    16-12 with two to go...

16-13 now, last game to get to 17... bossed the last game and lost 4-1

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    16-13 now, last game to get to 17... bossed the last game and lost 4-1

16-14

3-1 loss, he had 3 shots on target, I had 12. His keeper played a blinder and he just countered with Adama up front, f&%k this game!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement