Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I’ve been knocked out of 5 games because of this virgin issue. In my last game I was 4-0 with a full French squad had two other objectives done also! Why didn’t he quit :mad::mad::mad:

So bloody annoying. I’d rather if it was just completely down, this intermittent issues is annoying because you think it’s back, your almost at the end of a win and then it goes again!

I got one more French win and then it went when I was in menu so left it for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Blazer wrote: »
    Cmon man...we’re waiting to see who you got.

Figo, not a position I was looking for. Is he any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Liamalone wrote: »
    Figo, not a position I was looking for. Is he any use?

Well he’s more useful than Veron that’s for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Hogey007 wrote: »
    So bloody annoying. I’d rather if it was just completely down, this intermittent issues is annoying because you think it’s back, your almost at the end of a win and then it goes again!

I got one more French win and then it went when I was in menu so left it for the night.

So frustrating. Was back at the icon objectives and getting the first one down with a poor enough squad. Disconnect. Hopefully they have it sorted today

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Doing the Laporte PM and my last two games never registered my assist with a cross from a premierleague player and score using a French player with max 3* weak foot

They registered last night with the same players

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

On a massive losing streak at the moment... swaps haven’t been kind to me. From 1200~ down to 1000 rivals.

Twitch prime packs out.
    Got White some tots English player from player pick.
    Also got another tots from the Toney sbc last night.

Bloody servers.
    First I get my cross and assist with Coman so that covers 2 objectives but the game decides it’s an own goal so it doesn’t count.
    A few mins later I score from outside the box with Lemar and winning 3-1.
    So I’m still covered for 3 objectives including the hybrid squad for obj so happy days
    Nah **** you says EA and disconnects me from the game so I lose all 3. Bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Transfer market isn't working at the moment, you can't send players from your squad to the transfer list, or list anything ;-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Blazer wrote: »
    A few mins later I score from outside the box with Lemar and winning 3-1.

What technique do you use for long shots ?

I'm trying to get it done with future stars Odeegaard but find that every keeper turns into prime Van Der Sar when I try a finesse shot.

• Advertisement

Arciphel wrote: »
    Transfer market isn't working at the moment, you can't send players from your squad to the transfer list, or list anything ;-(

Working on app for me for Xbox.

A fifa rant!!

Yesterday evening I had 4 disconnects, 2 when I was winning with French goal and assist.
    I managed to get 1 win in.
    Virgin media’s fault not ea, but still frustrating.

So this morning I get up and go “oh great, broadband sorted, I’ll get that last win I need for thuram, I have fut birthday mbappe and otw Ben yedder so should be easy” how wrong I was!!

On Friday I was 1 win off div 4, managed to get all the icon swaps done that I needed and stayed in div 5, albeit in the relegation zone.

The disconnects and that yesterday threw me into div 6 and my god it was a nightmare today.

Had a total of 6 w@nkers self relegating and quitting at kick off without letting me score.

Aside from that I lost 8 games to people who had no business being in div 6 or 7, I know my level at this game wl gold 3 or gold 2. These were all elite players.
    I had 3 draws.
    2 losses where I put it down to ea bullsh!t.
    1 win where I scored 4 but despite having 5 of my 6 attackers/mids as French I didn’t manage 1 French assist.

Finally, while languishing in div 7 I got a win, and the irony was, it was ea bullsh!t in my favour. 1-1 in injury time. He fouls me in my corner, it’s gone 30 secs over the 2 mins so I just hoof it to halfway line, no whistle, win the knock on, kdb shoots, should be easy for his keeper but his keeper dives, falling over, rebound comes to saint maxim on edge of box who scuffs it into the empty net via the post on 95 mins (2 mins injury time)
    Absolute bs, but after the morning I had it was such relief. Got the objective completed and don’t have to play rivals again this week.

I’ve always said icon swaps was a shambles, in that it also ruined rivals for the entire season.
    Ea could’ve put a stop to the self relegating at any point! They chose not to.
    And why?! Because ea is the only game designed to make the user feel sh!te! They then think they’re not great at the game and load up on fifa points to try get a fancy tots player.

Sorry, had to get that rant out, as you were now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Yeah the self relegaters are obvious. I am now down to division 8 (normally a division 6 player) and today lost a game 11-4 in Division 8, I don't think I've ever even conceded that many goals in a FUT Champions game which is normally where you come up against players much better than you. If they could somehow sort that out it would make the game a lot more enjoyable, it is actually a good idea encouraging players to use first owner players from different leagues but the standard being highly diverse ruins it completely.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    What technique do you use for long shots ?

I'm trying to get it done with future stars Odeegaard but find that every keeper turns into prime Van Der Sar when I try a finesse shot.

I find either left or right side of the box. Works better I find.

Yeah the self relegaters are obvious. I am now down to division 8 (normally a division 6 player) and today lost a game 11-4 in Division 8, I don't think I've ever even conceded that many goals in a FUT Champions game which is normally where you come up against players much better than you. If they could somehow sort that out it would make the game a lot more enjoyable, it is actually a good idea encouraging players to use first owner players from different leagues but the standard being highly diverse ruins it completely.

Yeah as someone said the other day, the lower you go in divisions the harder it gets, div 5 was grand. I usually got paired with similar skilled players.
    But div 6 and 7 is just full of the self relegating div 1,2,3 players and of course the actual div 6, 7 players have now all been relegated to 8,9,10.

One simple solution would be to halve the wl rewards for anyone finishing elite 3 or higher if they’re in div 5 or lower at any stage in that week.
    If you’re finishing elite in rivals you have no business being in div 5/6/7 etc.

That would quickly stop the self relegating if it hit them with their red picks etc.

I liked the idea of there being a limit as to how low you could possibly be relegated. For example, if you make it to div 4, it’d only be possible to go to div 6. If you’re in div 2, you’d only be able to go to div 4 etc etc.

Sounds great in my head, maybe different in practice.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm getting tempted to go for Guillet in swaps.

I know reviews have him as a bit clonky, but I'm looking at the options and feeling none are particularly appealing. At least with Ruud, he's got the emotional attatchment from last year. Reckon I can get enough tokens for him only having to do a single Squad Battle objective.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I liked the idea of there being a limit as to how low you could possibly be relegated. For example, if you make it to div 4, it’d only be possible to go to div 6. If you’re in div 2, you’d only be able to go to div 4 etc etc.

Sounds great in my head, maybe different in practice.

Exactly, max of 1 per week or something or X per season.

Oof the guaranteed efl sbc doesn't need a tots so my investment in 85 Jacobson will be a miss.

Managed to get Laporte done though thanks to free kicks. Have him and thuram done so just have the efl guy to get while doing the last few icon swaps I need for dalglish.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,756 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

This game knows me too well

g7Rnxe7.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Oof the guaranteed efl sbc doesn't need a tots so my investment in 85 Jacobson will be a miss.

I got Alex Palmer

• Registered Users Posts: 19,756 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

3 80+ players pack :pac:

7DzWm5N.png

This game knows me too well

g7Rnxe7.png

Swindon got a pacey 75 in-form CM if you fancy making a weird hybrid :p I know because the ****er has been at the bottom of my special untradeables for about 6 months.

Dabo for me. Lovely/

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

3 80+ players pack :pac:

Can't complain.
    3player.png

Was there an sbc last year that required a tots ?

If I remember right in 18 you had to have a tots card for the guaranteed sbcs ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was there an sbc last year that required a tots ?

If I remember right in 18 you had to have a tots card for the guaranteed sbcs ?

I think you did last year too for a lot of them. I might do the one tonight to bank a TOTS in case one is needed latter.

They've also updated the Bronze and Silver upgrade SBCs, to give out an extra player in each. Which, as someone who has spent the last week BPMing, is awesome...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I think you did last year too for a lot of them. I might do the one tonight to bank a TOTS in case one is needed latter.

They've also updated the Bronze and Silver upgrade SBCs, to give out an extra player in each. Which, as someone who has spent the last week BPMing, is awesome...

Also added a TOTS player to the championship SBC which is a good sign. I've got 3 left on the bundesliga one now (and paederborn done) so praying for someone decent there, ideally an upgrade on Anglelino LB or Konate CB I reckon...

86 GK in my pack :pac: at least it’s a high rated for the next SBC :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Has this happened any of ye before? Had 39 packs ready to open. Did the guaranteed efl player pack. So have 40 now.

Went to open it and can't find it. Counted up the packs on screen and it's only 30. I guess it's lost until I start opening packs right?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement