Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Probably do that. I’ve been loving IF Malen, and Promes has good chances of getting an IF or two.

Should already have one, scored a hat trick last week and wasn't in the TOTW, they obviously knew this was coming and didn't want to give out too good a card.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Should already have one, scored a hat trick last week and wasn't in the TOTW, they obviously knew this was coming and didn't want to give out too good a card.

Nah, one of the popular you tubers has sent them a picture of him getting the SBC completed without doing it.

Should have kept it to himself :(

Wonder if it was just the premium accounts getting it or random players.

If only those you tubers then I doubt they have the same copy of game if you know what I mean ;)

Sbc is now back all of a sudden.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Yeah for me it was showing that I had completed the sbc when I hadn’t and I hadn’t got the card either.

Will def be doing that, as lord tsc said, he has potential to get quite a few informs, think of how many ziyech got last year for Ajax.

Yeah, not that difficult in eredivisie...

Could be a super sub no doubt, or even more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Definitely worth getting, not only should he get IFs but he's also almost definitely getting a winter upgrade considering 82 is already way too low for him.

Tadic was 1800 before the SBC, now barely around 2500 with sbc that was ideally suited around him.

I won't be investing in any obscure relatively low rated and otherwise useless cards.

Not worth it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

wonski wrote: »
    Tadic was 1800 before the SBC, now barely around 2500 with sbc that was ideally suited around him.

I won't be investing in any obscure relatively low rated and otherwise useless cards.

Not worth it so far.

Have a look at SBC solution trading... ability to make unreal coins by just uploading squad solutions with certain cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Does anybody know what time and what day do the 2 packs arrive when you pre ordered the ultimate edition on PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Does anybody know what time and what day do the 2 packs arrive when you pre ordered the ultimate edition on PS4?

Sunday midnight I think, or it’s 1am Monday morning.

• Advertisement

Without icon sbc’s it’s hard to see what will hold the value of sbc fodder cards and informs, sure there’ll be flash sbc’s where they jump up based on requirements but they need the permancy, I’m def not investing much in high rated fodder or rubbish in forms until we see what they have in store, there has to be something or otherwise the likes of busquets are pretty worthless and that won’t help pack sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

18 Zahas bought this morning for 35000, sold a while ago for 39000 a pop, nearly 37k profit waiting for Europe to wake up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Also does anybody have any issues with “speed up lag” on division rivals? Myself and some friends are all having the same issue. It’s where the game lags for a small number of seconds then tries to catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Funny how people can have such different experiences. I'm not finding the pacey forwards that tough to deal with. Having a CDM with drop between defenders instruction usually gives you the cover needed. My issue is that half the time i tackle someone they still come away with the ball. Such a pain. But i'm still not sure if its something i'm doing wrong or just part of the game this year. I'd lean towards the former. Stuck in division 4 and going 50/50 atm. Thankfully trading is going a lot better. Silver trading is OP this year. Making an easy 100k a day.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I find it’s easy enough to counter pact players.

I just despise the parked buses. Every team I play have Depth 1 and it makes it so utterly boring. I can take losing when it’s a great game, with back and forths, but every game is just utter boredom now, cause everyone wants to let the CPU defend for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

You could try throw in something now about the data leak... ‘someone’ got access to your account and got you banned. Should be easy enough to get stuff back after that.

Rang them yesterday but they said there was no sign of any compromise on my account and just filled in another ticket for the “Terms” team to deal with whenever they get around to it. So annoying.

Have zero motivation to play the game now. Took me ages to scrape together those 400k coins from scratch and was planning on buying my first half decent team this weekend when I’d have time to play with it.

So PSA I guess; If I can have my coins wiped then it can happen to anyone fellas. I’m not experienced enough to have been doing anything “special” when trading, was literally just trial and error with rare bronze/silver cards buying low and selling high. So maybe don’t keep a large balance, invest in a decent team for yourself to play with and enjoy the game. They didn’t touch any cards I had (not that I had anything special to take) just wiped my coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Yeah I still get the lag spike where everything speeds up for a few seconds....

Happens around twice a game...

Has cost me a few goals so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Hey guys heres my team.. Any suggestions for improvements? Have about 30k fluid with about 150k in the trade pile but would only be looking to spend the 30k fluid..

Patrico
    Bellarin, Luiz, stones, kolasinic
    Henderson
    Sancho trossard
    Maddison
    Kane POTM pukki

Play 4-1-2-1-2

I genuinely can’t defend since the patch, watched some YouTube videos yesterday and thought I was improving on the manual defending (jockey) but got absolutely annihilated again today then.

The only games I’m winning are against people equally as inept as me and games finishing 5-4 etc cos neither of us can defend.

9-11 in weekend league but so unenjoyable being so bad, anyone with any pointers on defending?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I genuinely can’t defend since the patch, watched some YouTube videos yesterday and thought I was improving on the manual defending (jockey) but got absolutely annihilated again today then.

The only games I’m winning are against people equally as inept as me and games finishing 5-4 etc cos neither of us can defend.

9-11 in weekend league but so unenjoyable being so bad, anyone with any pointers on defending?

I'm the same Hogey I can't defend for the life of me.

Raging had about 7 or 8 Connollys and sold him after his first goal for a bit of profit but now after getting two hes selling for 8k a piece, ah well.

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I'm the same Hogey I can't defend for the life of me.

Raging had about 7 or 8 Connollys and sold him after his first goal for a bit of profit but now after getting two hes selling for 8k a piece, ah well.

Jesus people are crazy, what are they buying him for?? He’ll only be out of packs for a week and isn’t a usable player, there’s not even any league sbc’s yet that he’s needed for.

Jesus people are crazy, what are they buying him for?? He’ll only be out of packs for a week and isn’t a usable player, there’s not even any league sbc’s yet that he’s needed for.

Just hype really, I've made a fair whack off him and Parrott but Parrott hasn't been selling so well for me since yesterday.

Same happened with Martinelli the other day after scoring those two, I was able to buy his lowest BiNs and sell him on for a cracking profit.

Connolly MOTM too good on the lad .

Just hype really, I've made a fair whack off him and Parrott but Parrott hasn't been selling so well for me since yesterday.

Same happened with Martinelli the other day after scoring those two, I was able to buy his lowest BiNs and sell him on for a cracking profit.

Connolly MOTM too good on the lad .

Haha that’s some smart trading by you.

Foolish on the people buying, Connolly’s inform won’t even be as much as that to buy :D

Sarabia just scored, have a couple of him in my TP, hopefully he bags another couple or do I sell in the hype...

EDIT: He's up past 20k now.

Also bought 5 of Haller at 20k, he starts so hopefully he'll do the business too.

Sarabia with the assist for PSGs second.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Does anyone else constantly lose connection to the EA server when doing something in the menu?

Make that two assists.

Make that two assists.

Nice, I got him as the untradeable otw for pre order.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

anyone with any pointers on defending?

Have you tried setting your tactics to "Width 1; Depth 1"?

All the cool kids are doing it :pac:

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Have you tried setting your tactics to "Width 1; Depth 1"?

All the cool kids are doing it :pac:

I’ll give it a try tomorrow, cheers. I won’t get to play again today.

one other tip I found since posting that earlier was to set jockeying to manual, I had mine on assisted.
    Apparently on assisted the AI will slow you down for a split second when switching to a new player as he adjusts.
    I did notice a small improvement after going to manual.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement