Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Mukiele and Casemiro from red picks.

Mukiele must be second card this season that I will actually try... Worth 335k on the market which is decent price for 89 rated CB.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

hots wrote: »
    Do we know what league is coming next week for TOTS? Tossing up weekend league or Shogun Total War 2 for the weekend...

PL this weekend with Saudi League apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Blazer wrote: »
    Stopped at 11 wins and highest pick was 93 Thiago.
    He’s pretty tasty at CAM/CM as I used him midweek.
    I call that a win.

Exact same. Had the choice of Doyle but had to take Thiago. Just about to do the German league objective as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

EFL TOTS lasts until Monday so I'm guessing we'll be going back to the years gone format of Major League every Friday, Minor League every Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Wasted my WL, only played 6 games I think, having to endure a dose of Rivals this week to get entry for this weekend :(

• Advertisement

I'm about to sacrifice so many untradeable SBC and Objective players to get Goretzka and Boateng, haven't used some of these players in months, some I've never used, but I still feel bad about losing them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I'm about to sacrifice so many untradeable SBC and Objective players to get Goretzka and Boateng, haven't used some of these players in months, some I've never used, but I still feel bad about losing them :pac:

Yeah you kinda get really attached to some special cards alright, especially if they have been in your club for a long time.

Yeah you kinda get really attached to some special cards alright, especially if they have been in your club for a long time.

"Aghh but what if as soon as I submit that Schweinsteiger I haven't used since December I suddenly want to make a full MLS team??"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Was just talking about this earlier, every time there is an Objective Players I just absolutely have to have them with the intention to put in an SBC but when that time comes I end up buying a gold card instead of burning them for some reason. I have:

FB Iniesta
    Moments Laporte
    Moments Ziyech
    FB Fuchs
    TOTSSF Thuram
    Moments Jo
    Storyline Belotti
    Birthday Bakayoko
    Birthday Bellarabi
    TOTSSF Toney
    Storyline Akanji
    Scream Ozil
    FFS Odegaard
    Refresh Shaqiri
    Moments Daramy
    Milestone Elyounoussi
    Milestone Aouar
    Headliners Plea
    SS Bartra
    SS Acuna
    Birthday Paqueta
    Birthday Cordobe
    FUTMAS Cazorla
    TOTGS Tagliafico
    FFS James
    Storyline Thorsby
    Headliners Orsic
    FUTMAS Boulaya
    FFS Osimhen
    FUTMAS Sanchez
    Milestone Trossard
    Storyline Yamaguchi
    Storyline Tomiyasu
    Storyline Oxlade Chamberlain

And of all those players the only ones that gets used is Tagliafico. And then Ziyech, James & Orsic as subs. FUTMas Sanchez was used up until recently as well. The Ziyech card is the best value card I've had in this FIFA by far, I sub him on in pretty much every game.

So the rest only ever got used to help do Icon Swaps. I'm assuming there won't be anymore of those as the game will be pretty much dead in the next two months or so so it may be time to pull the trigger.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Looks you all got great picks.

I got 87 Swift and 88 Lucas for 16 wins.

• Advertisement

It is done, Goretzka and Boateng are here:

QmFnDOx.png

What it cost:

htMTqyQ.png

RvE4E9p.png

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I was ok with most but Fred & Ronaldinho you monster!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

cintec wrote:
    I was ok with most but Fred & Ronaldinho you monster!

Heartless!! I'd even get over Fred. But Ronaldinho my god ha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

We should get tots community sbc today, be interesting to see what requirements are.
    84 rated would be lovely, but probably 85 or 86.

I’ll do it at 85, 86 I’m not sure, don’t think I will. 85 team would be roughly 100k.

12 of the 20 are that price or under and only 3 “big” players, Gomez, zaha and Anderson, chances of getting them are minuscule.

Community TOTS guaranteed!
    85 squad, 1 special item, 60 chem

Moments DDG too, won’t be going near that tough. Bad memories with his futmas card.

Also: Prem loading screen

Community TOTS guaranteed!
    85 squad, 1 special item, 60 chem
    not bad at all

Mid icon sbc back too, 86 and 88 rated teams
    86 requires 1 totw.

93 Diego Godín from Community TOTS guaranteed, sbc fodder but not terrible.

92 casemero from mine, fodder, but glad it wasn’t Pepe or Leno

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

93 Thiago from mine.
    Rabiot is selling well if anyone has them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

93 Busquets for me. Nobody here striking lucky but nothing awful either. Last year it was just goalkeeper after goalkeeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bloody Grimaldo.
    Awful unless a decent tots Portuguese LW from liga nos gets released.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Disappointed it's the MID Icon upgrade back, even if it's a little cheaper.

Most of the Primes are dropping in value big time anyway, so was hoping they'd have let people do one or two :(

That De Gea's a bit mad, barely an upgrade over the FUTMAS released 4 months ago and it's twice the price

gKz6AXg.png

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Disappointed it's the MID Icon upgrade back, even if it's a little cheaper.

Most of the Primes are dropping in value big time anyway, so was hoping they'd have let people do one or two :(

Yeah, very overpriced for where we are in the game atm. Should’ve been a prime pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Choose Dembele over Godin this morning but got Godin in the community sbc now.

For someone with 75 pace I can't seem to get away from him :pac:

Thought my 85 left backs would rise with the sbc but according to futbin I'd make a 280k loss if I sold them now :o

Hoping tots Henderson won't be too expensive so I could get him, tots Gomez and Prime Gerrard in exchange for trent, my tradepile and whatever I can pack tomorrow.

Oof, Pique in mine. Not bad at all. He’ll probably go into the PL one tho.

Came up against a fella with moments Zambrotta, mid R9, POTM Neymar + Messi, UCL Mbappe etc etc. Was beating him 3-2 up until 85th min, long hoof ball from Zambrotta just outside his box and it somehow bounces perfectly out of Mendy’s reach and into the path of his SBC Musonda who heads it in to make it 3-3. He then proceeds to shush all over the place, the bastard. Wouldn’t mind but I was all over him and couldn’t finish my chances ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Had a good streak tonight on rivals, won 7 in a row. Got the German challenge done in the middle of the run. Just have that daft 2 players from every league one to do now. Seems impossible to get the chemistry right.

Red pick Thiago is excellent by the way. Thinking of putting a hunter on him, will definitely be coming off the bench for my team this weekend.

• Advertisement

Left it late but got them sorted

AOucdrL.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement