Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Left it late but got them sorted

AOucdrL.png

As if You need them lol

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Liamalone wrote:
    As if You need them lol

He needs them to mercilessly submit them into the next sbc he chooses ha

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Well Lads! I’m representing my county Louth in the FIFA All Ireland Charity tournament this weekend. 32 inter county players take part in a knockout competition to raise funds for our frontline workers. I got Bayern Munich from the champions league teams but it’s 85 overall match settings so it doesn’t really matter. Games will be live streamed on insomnia gaming festival Dublin Facebook page from 7pm on Friday.

My Card: https://postimg.cc/mtS30Cy3

Fixtures: https://insomniagamingdublin.ie/charity-tournament-fixtures/

Link to Donate: Gofundme.com/f/zqvjmp-FIFA

You’ll have to copy and paste the go fund me link. I’d appreciate it if anyone on here can donate, thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Had a good streak tonight on rivals, won 7 in a row. Got the German challenge done in the middle of the run. Just have that daft 2 players from every league one to do now. Seems impossible to get the chemistry right.

Red pick Thiago is excellent by the way. Thinking of putting a hunter on him, will definitely be coming off the bench for my team this weekend.

Shadow works great on him too.
    He’s supposed to be a class CM with it.
    Good review on him here.
    Nobody skills like him he find, he’s very fluid and comes out of them very fast. Mahrez doesn’t feel nowhere as good as him even though he has 5* skills as well.
    https://www.futbin.com/news/articles/346/Thiago

GavK wrote: »
    Well Lads! I’m representing my county Louth in the FIFA All Ireland Charity tournament this weekend. 32 inter county players take part in a knockout competition to raise funds for our frontline workers. I got Bayern Munich from the champions league teams but it’s 85 overall match settings so it doesn’t really matter. Games will be live streamed on insomnia gaming festival Dublin Facebook page from 7pm on Friday.

My Card: https://postimg.cc/mtS30Cy3

Fixtures: https://insomniagamingdublin.ie/charity-tournament-fixtures/

Link to Donate: Gofundme.com/f/zqvjmp-FIFA

You’ll have to copy and paste the go fund me link. I’d appreciate it if anyone on here can donate, thanks lads.

Best of luck :)
    Don’t let us down now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Left it late but got them sorted

AOucdrL.png

Also got them done late when I didn’t think I would have the time or be bothered to try for them when Rivals is such a joyless experience.

Also did the guaranteed SBCs for TOTSSF and the EFL - ended up with 93 Thiago and 84 RWB Dabo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Welcome to the club young man!

Loved him as a player so happy to have him

3052-EE02-FD81-4310-BDD5-5-B40-B0-AEBA25.jpghow to become a forensic anthropologist

Icon swaps btw, not packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Went ahead and did that De Gea. Upgrade on the Gold ALisson I've been using since the start of the game and I also had loads of 85s I bought to sell on in the hope there was a better SBC than the Mid Icon re-released so used them to clear out some space on my trade pile for all the sweet sweet Premier League TOTSSF cards I'm gonna pack later....

Then did the guaranteed SBC and of course got Leno. So will put money on the only TOTSSF card I pack later being an untradeable keeper.

Frisbee wrote: »
    Went ahead and did that De Gea. Upgrade on the Gold ALisson I've been using since the start of the game and I also had loads of 85s I bought to sell on in the hope there was a better SBC than the Mid Icon re-released so used them to clear out some space on my trade pile for all the sweet sweet Premier League TOTSSF cards I'm gonna pack later....

Then did the guaranteed SBC and of course got Leno. So will put money on the only TOTSSF card I pack later being an untradeable keeper.

Let us know how you find de gea, I have his futmas one that I could fire in but didn’t particularly like his futmas card so not sure on him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone else finding very little motivation in trading right now?

I've got 1.9m in the bank, but am so overloaded with untradeables now that there's very little on the market tempting me. Probably because the tier of cards I'd need to seriously progress are all in the mult-million coinage range, so I cannot be bothered doing THAT much work. Especially now we're getting 1 or 2 TOTS cards a week in rewards too.

Been doing a little bit of bronze packing to kill time, but barely relisting.

I'm hoping towards being able to afford the TOTS Wan Bassika, and the Maguire too if he's there. After that, I don't see much need for coins.

I think last year, being able to grind out the R9 and other top tier Icon SBCs kept me motivated. But I sat down here to refill my trade pile, and just thought "Whats the point".

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Let us know how you find de gea, I have his futmas one that I could fire in but didn’t particularly like his futmas card so not sure on him.

Tempted too.
    I’m playing his futmas one on 7 chem as using Miranda so doing that sbc will be essentially 9 chem for De Gea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Laporte objectives are proving impossible for me. Stuck needing one more win with a cross for a good 5 hours now.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

baldshin wrote: »
    Laporte objectives are proving impossible for me. Stuck needing one more win with a cross for a good 5 hours now.

Are you doing low driven crosses I find them the easiest but I keep coming up against people trying to score regular crosses.

Will do, will hopefully get a couple of games in this evening.
    cintec wrote: »
    Are you doing low driven crosses I find them the easiest but I keep coming up against people trying to score regular crosses.

Yep this is pretty much the only way I got them done. Low Driven Cross cut back from the byline to someone arriving into the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

cintec wrote: »

Yep, clattering the post so much or else finally getting it and losing to some scripting! Got it done eventually and feel like never playing again!

The Laporte objectives is actually open til 6pm tomorrow for anyone still doing it, I assumed it finished today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ve entered WL... the sweat bands are coming out today bois. Getting myself those Gold 3 picks.

Also: Prem TOTS leaks on Twitter from @denis_fut_trade. Very reliable for the leaks. Seems like it’s gonna be an unreal selection.

Playing weekend league there and I come up against an all gold prem team and go “oh crap’ I’m in trouble”
    Then we kick off and I see an 07 in his username and go “nice, he’s only 13”

5-0 up after 30 mins, he rage quits.

Here’s actual footage of the game!

“Well done, he’s 13!!” :D

https://twitter.com/oddschecker/status/847379758732070912?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

According to the "leaks" they've elected to include 3 RBs and only 1 LB in the PL TOTS, so no Enda Stevens. No Sheffield defenders at all despite having the 2nd best defensive record in the league.

I’ve entered WL... the sweat bands are coming out today bois. Getting myself those Gold 3 picks.

Also: Prem TOTS leaks on Twitter from @denis_fut_trade. Very reliable for the leaks. Seems like it’s gonna be an unreal selection.

According to those leaks richarlison and adama are in, clearly just going for the fifa points.
    There’s certainly a lot more that deserves to be in over richarlison.

Kdb with a 99 card too.

Raul Jimenez as an objective, better grab a couple of Mexicans :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I hate Adama.

He better not... :)

According to those leaks richarlison and adama are in, clearly just going for the fifa points.

Kdb with a 99 card too.

I actually forgot to thank you for the Barca tip for CL matchups. They actually didn't sell well on that day, but Thursday was fun after regular mm :)

Was selling them at 6k :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Kdb with a 99 card too.

Have birthday Lozano for that objective, hoping it’s nothing too difficult! When they included Zaha and Anderson in the community one, I could see their clear intentions :pac:

Stevens, Ings etc could come as SBCs or added to the League SBC rewards, so will have to see.

wonski wrote: »
    I actually forgot to thank you for the Barca tip for CL matchups. They actually didn't sell well on that day, but Thursday was fun after regular mm :)

Was selling them at 6k :)

Haha yeah Barca and bayern in particular are gold mines when it specifically requires one of their players, on Wednesday Barca featured but it was “Barca or spurs”, then yesterday it specifically required a Barca.

Sold loads of Barca too, will restock again after that sbc is over and they drop back around 2k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Haha yeah Barca and bayern in particular are gold mines when it specifically requires one of their players, on Wednesday Barca featured but it was “Barca or spurs”, then yesterday it specifically required a Barca.

Sold loads of Barca too, will restock again after that sbc is over and they drop back around 2k

What do you think for the sbc 86s?

86 prices are not moving much tbh. I wouldn't invest in them now.

What do you think for the sbc 86s?

Yeah as wonski says, def wouldn’t invest in 86’s now, unless they drop 4 or 5k with all the pack openings at 6.

It’s hard to know what to invest in at 6 until we see content, I’d look at the objectives first and see if there’s anything unique there.

Other than that I was just buying 88’s and 89’s that went low last week but with so many high rated tots cards so cheap now it’ll need some big sbc’s to drive them up.

But if the prem tots is as good as it the leaks looks the guaranteed prem tots will prob be 88 rated. Vertonghen and alderweireld should do well for that, if you can get them for 22/23k that’s a great look.
    And lloris or de gea might be worth getting too as Allison will be out of packs.

(Obviously people will use other leagues too for the sbc godin and handanovic but can’t cover everything :) )

If telles drops to 5k again this week he’s always a safe bet :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4-8

Can't even blame FifAids or anything. Quality of player is insane today. Came up against TOTY Mane FOUR games in a row. Everyone is back for the PL TOTY, I guess, but I was just getting absolutely destroyed.

141 packs ready to og. Including 2* Ultimates, 4* Jumbo Rare Players & 8* Rare Player. Better crane my neck upwards now to save time.
    According to the "leaks" they've elected to include 3 RBs and only 1 LB in the PL TOTS, so no Enda Stevens. No Sheffield defenders at all despite having the 2nd best defensive record in the league.

Maybe an SBC or Objective. With 3 RBs I hope one of them is Doherty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

This card is honestly just dumb, he's had a bigger upgrade from TOTY>TOTS than some Community players got from Base>TOTS

EW8ix6BXsAEb_jI?format=png&name=900x900

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement