Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

He’s been good this season, but a 99? Really?

Also, love Henderson. Gonna try get this fella in a squad:

https://twitter.com/todout/status/1256262264648282114?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

They took Mane's picture from a promo shoot??

fv80icban6w41.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

This card is honestly just dumb, he's had a bigger upgrade from TOTY>TOTS than some Community players got from Base>TOTS

EW8ix6BXsAEb_jI?format=png&name=900x900

Wonder can you keep your untradeable kdb pack luck going :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wan Bassika :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Just a popularity contest at this stage. Son/Mahrez/Richarlison/AWB over Ings/Grealish/Doherty/Pereira is a travesty.

Still maintain that Adama doesn't deserve one and is in on hype. He had a pretty good year but mostly just got attention for 2 good games against Man City.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭505_

Had two mega packs only but got team of the season in Robertson in one!

Only got the game at beginning of lockdown and haven’t played too much. Have a fairly average premier league team in rivals div 6/7. Tough coming up against teams loaded with icons. No idea now whether to cash in on Robertson and just improve my team all round or keep him? The only other special card I have is tots busquets I got from the community sbc.

Decided I’m just gonna open up my stash of packs tonight... there goes me starting WL games :pac: 80 odd packs, surely at least one TOTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Affordable Adama is my worst nightmare.

Can't wait... Not.

• Advertisement

An untradeable Skriniar my best from 41 packs.

Anyway of the 4 potential Irish TOTS players from Community and PL we ended up getting 0 so that hurts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Oh TOTS Adama Traore

*uninstalls Fifa 20

:pac::pac:

That Henderson with an anchor is my dream cdm. He's 700k now so hope he'll be around 500k Sunday evening.

Sold my TOTY Trent this morning which worked out well since he's down 200k now.

Started my WL early today as well since the servers will be awful this evening and ended up going 5-0. Dalglish has been amazing so far and 90 Laporte is a big upgrade over 85 Gomez.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

AWB is "only" 400k at the moment. I was afraid he was going to be triple that.

Rashford also "only" 900k. Guessing the fact he's a LM will lower his price. But thrilled with that myself.

Robertson for 400k. Adama for 700k currently.

I know prices will fluctuate, but I can't see them rising massively. Usually, prices will drop by this time next week, especially since people will be getting some as rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Trent and Mahrez from packs. Only about 1.7m but that takes me to just over 3m.
    Soon Eusebio....soon ....

So they are doing SM/WF upgrade for TOTS but so far after 3 teams they've only given +1 WF to Vardy and Adama and nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭505_

Anyone experience with 90 or 91 Keane? Thinking of selling the team of the season Robertson and getting him.

The Ayoze squad battle objectives look fairly good for a decent card!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    AWB is "only" 400k at the moment. I was afraid he was going to be triple that.

Rashford also "only" 900k. Guessing the fact he's a LM will lower his price. But thrilled with that myself.

Robertson for 400k. Adama for 700k currently.

I know prices will fluctuate, but I can't see them rising massively. Usually, prices will drop by this time next week, especially since people will be getting some as rewards.

Yeah I’m surprised at some of the prices. Mahrez at 1.1m, TAA under 700k. Lovely stuff.

Just got this bad boy from a mega pack :)

4022-AB64-3480-4999-8-E80-ED65-C22-E515-B.jpg

505_ wrote: »
    Had two mega packs only but got team of the season in Robertson in one!

Only got the game at beginning of lockdown and haven’t played too much. Have a fairly average premier league team in rivals div 6/7. Tough coming up against teams loaded with icons. No idea now whether to cash in on Robertson and just improve my team all round or keep him? The only other special card I have is tots busquets I got from the community sbc.

If it were me I’d sell and improve the rest of the team, left back isn’t a key area, you could get a lot of good base players like kdb, pogba, son etc with those coins.
    A very nice coin boost for someone like yourself only playing a few weeks.

Spread it around the team :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Got Awb in twitch prime back and was like nice one until I realised he was a loan. So then open the player pick inside that pack and got Alisson.

Then opened another pack and got soyuncu. About ten packs left.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Last pack I opened was the ultimate back you get for the 300 weekend league wins.

I get the flares....

England

Right back

I'm thinking trent oh yay....

Nope cash from forest..

Can't be disappointed really. 65 packs. 3 tots cards and a handful of 85 and 86s.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

cintec wrote: »
    Every player is a Conmebol black special card.

I have played 5 games

3 world class and subbed on 3 good players
    1 game world class and all 18 were trash conmebol players
    1 game legendary with 11 conmebol and 3 subs to win.

won all 5 and got no icon swap wins, I have completed all other offline objectives.

In case anyone is having trouble with wins not registering I won 7 total and none registered, I then read on reddit if you have any Conmebol players on the bench you should remove them which I did without changing the starting 11 and my wins worked this time.
    I ended up winning 12 games total on world class to complete the objective :mad:

That Jimenez objective card looks very nice and not overly complicated either.

Perez looks easy, will grab him for sbc fodder.
    We’ll surely get a militao fb sbc when la liga tots is on.

82 packs later:

Pique
    Oblak
    Gomez 85
    Lenglet
    Milinkovic-Savic
    Godin
    Varane
    Benzema
    Onana
    Ibra
    Szcezny
    Vertonghen
    Alderweireld
    Alba
    Bernardo Silva
    86 Radok

Got that 86 Radok in my last 100k pack untradeable... got him in the EFL guaranteed too :pac: must’ve packed Joe Gomez about 6 times ffs. Not the best return.. definitely not worth stocking up for the last 4-6 weeks.

9 more games of Squad Battles until the 125k pack

3Lu2cVy.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sold Mahrez and kept Trent just to try him out over baby Zambrotta who was showing his age now and Trent is a huge improvement over him.
    Was going for PIM Socrates as I really liked his card but didn’t have enough after getting back Ballack so went for prime Kaka with a hunter card.
    Damn I had forgotten how good his card actually is. Just behind CR7 on basic chem and both of them tore my opponent apart, stupid sap was 2 -0 up and doing that relax celebration.
    7 goals later by me and he was gutted lol as I made him watch both players do that dance celebration.
    I finally found a perfect CAM to gel with CR7.
    A85-F6182-F629-4-C74-83-EC-3-C54-A5-CAE3-E0.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    Sold Mahrez and kept Trent just to try him out over baby Zambrotta who was showing his age now and Trent is a huge improvement over him.
    Was going for PIM Socrates as I really liked his card but didn’t have enough after getting back Ballack so went for prime Kaka with a hunter card.
    Damn I had forgotten how good his card actually is. Just behind CR7 on basic chem and both of them tore my opponent apart, stupid sap was 2 -0 up and doing that relax celebration.
    7 goals later by me and he was gutted lol as I made him watch both players do that dance celebration.
    I finally found a perfect CAM to gel with CR7.
    A85-F6182-F629-4-C74-83-EC-3-C54-A5-CAE3-E0.png

That team just screams for Alisson in the goal. Tots or toty.

With these ratings I can't see how the guaranteed SBC will be any less than an 87+TOTS squad, which is going to lead to some incredibly expensive Dean Hendersons and Soyuncus.

• Advertisement

Opened a 100k pack with coins, first time I’ve done that in fifa 20.

It’s a walkout.......

Senegal flag.......

It’s tots mane........
    Is it fcuk!!! CB comes up!!! Forgot koulibaly was from Senegal.

Oh well, got benzema and rakitic too so broke even.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement