Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Apparently there’s a Jota SBC coming this weekend.
    He made the comment himself on another players stream.
    Fingers crossed. I could drop Mertens and Jota can slot in beside CR7 .....until I realised I have Sandro at LB which I just completed...damnit...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

What will I need to get this weekend in order to possibly get one of the good reward picks on Thursday? 11 wins?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

What will I need to get this weekend in order to possibly get one of the good reward picks on Thursday? 11 wins?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Jota is out, 89 rated card, 85, 86, and 87 squads needed, basically 450k.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

11 wins minimum and maximum of luck :)

14 will give you 2 picks, better than one.

Anything under 11 was 84 rating max, unless it's changed for tots?

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    11 wins minimum and maximum of luck :)

14 will give you 2 picks, better than one.

Anything under 11 was 84 rating max, unless it's changed for tots?

88 max rating now I think. Gold 2 guarantees at least 1 player per pick from that week's main league.

Bernardo was released in January when there was nothing else like him in the game, there are tonnes of cards like Jota right now and there's gonna be 5+ more added every week with every new TOTS, awful price.

Bernardo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Bernardo was released in January when there was nothing else like him in the game, there are tonnes of cards like Jota right now and there's gonna be 5+ more added every week with every new TOTS, awful price.

Bernardo.jpg

To be fair I think Bernardo was super expensive back in January...

We are not forced to do sbc anyway. And doubt many will do it. Easier to just buy Adama.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Blazer wrote: »
    8-5 at the moment.
    Haven’t lost a game since I got Kaka (4 games)so hopefully hit 11 tonight and 14/17 tomorrow although I’ll probably stop at 14 as 2 picks will do me fine.

Sell him to me!! I'm deciding between him and Maldini in my picks, have enough for Maldini already and 5 games away from Kaka.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Prizes this week are the PL Totssf players, so all the top tier players and all of the ultra-sweaty teams are playing and playing hard.

7-11 myself now. Every game is a nightmare, and I’m feeling there’s a lot where my players are straight up refusing to close down players, even on high pressure. Not at all confident of going 7-5 tomorrow to get the 14 wins, so likely going for 11 and hoping I get lucky with my one pick.

Yeah, it's worse than last week by far! I'm 2-3 at the minute and finding the gameplay awful, then I switch to Rival game to do the Jimenez objectives and everything is smooth and fluid. Even though I'm using a much weaker(on paper) team.
    Jota is out, 89 rated card, 85, 86, and 87 squads needed, basically 450k.

That's just ridiculous!! He'd want to be unreal in game to be worth spending that on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Went from 5-0 to 10-5 :rolleyes:. Not even mad at the game anymore, just annoyed that it'll take me longer to get to 17 wins for the guarenteed pl pick.

Two examples of my losses: Dalglish, who is by far the best player I've used this year, misses 3 1 on 1s and I end up losing one nil.

Other game, it's 1-1 in the 90th and I hit the post, the ball magically avoids all 3 of my attackers and bounces to his player who lobs it to his forward who hits the post but does get the rebound :rolleyes:

Played a guy with a 4-2-3-1 with prime Le Blanc and sbc Goreztka in a 1 depth defence and I might as well have been playing with my feet. Get in a 10 foot radius of either and they'd just push my player off the ball.

• Advertisement

Went from 10-4 to 14-4, probably just gonna settle for Gold 2 but if I get there without another loss I might just keep pushing. I never normally have time to have this many games played already so it's nice to know I've still got Sunday.

"Oh you won 4 in a row? Time to remind you about everything awful in this game"

n2kfZbu.png
    gaVlJvM.png

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, I know they'll be cheaper in a few days.

But I'm still tempted to get Rashford, Adama and AWB tonight so I can get some enjoyment out of the next few days.

Someone talk me out of it, lol. I feel all three will probably be the last cards I actually buy (rather than just rely afterwards on SBCs and objectives), and they're about 1.65m right now. I wonder how much they'll actually drop....

Lads, I know they'll be cheaper in a few days.

But I'm still tempted to get Rashford, Adama and AWB tonight so I can get some enjoyment out of the next few days.

Someone talk me out of it, lol. I feel all three will probably be the last cards I actually buy (rather than just rely afterwards on SBCs and objectives), and they're about 1.65m right now. I wonder how much they'll actually drop....

If you have the money why not :)
    Just came up against Eusebio and a pretty good team. Was 2-0 down but Kaka dragged me back into it 2-2 and I’m kicking his ass. Until his Eusebio wakes up and within 5 mins he’s scored a hat trick. All from snap shots and boom . First time shots first time goals. He scored one final one to make it 6-2 ...bloody bollix.
    Guy got him in the mid icon sbc just a while ago and even he admitted I was kicking his hole.
    Bloody Eusebio.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

"Oh you won 4 in a row? Time to remind you about everything awful in this game"

I would have done the elastic band trick to him. I hope you managed to beat him tho.

Blazer wrote:
    Guy got him in the mid icon sbc just a while ago and even he admitted I was kicking his hole. Bloody Eusebio.

*Boots up Ps4 to launch all untradables in to mid icon sbc

Ok 11-7 so far.
    12 matches remaining and will see how I do tomorrow for the rest.
    Kaka is unreal, I loved his eoe card in fifa18 and his prime is way better I think.

Right, got all three.

And noticed I just have enough to grab Robertson too.

So, I reckon that's my team done for the year, bar any crazy SBCs to pump all my untradeables into :P

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    I would have done the elastic band trick to him. I hope you managed to beat him tho.

He beat me 1-0, goal in the first 10 minutes and then that behaviour for literally the remaining 80.

He beat me 1-0, goal in the first 10 minutes and then that behaviour for literally the remaining 80.

Oh my. I'd say my playstation would be out the window if I played him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Right, got all three.

And noticed I just have enough to grab Robertson too.

So, I reckon that's my team done for the year, bar any crazy SBCs to pump all my untradeables into :P

I just picked up Robertson there now after I seen your post.
    I can’t get along with Fuchs as a full back.
    While I don’t necessarily need my full backs to be good at shooting, I do this corner routine where I pull back to edge of box, fake shot and slip inside, where my left back is standing with back to goal, Quick turn and shot at goal, futmas mendy and future stars Lodi chipped in with a few goals from this but my god Fuchs is so clunky. He’s like the tower bridge opening when I try turn him.
    Felt he cost me at least 2 wins today.

First time he did it, how I laughed when I said “ah for Fuchs sake”, wasn’t funny anymore the 20th time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Has anyone used Henderson yet?

Has anyone used Henderson yet?

No but he looks class with engine Chem, a 98 cm.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    No but he looks class with engine Chem, a 98 cm.

Thinking strongly about it. His stats are one of the highest.

Thinking strongly about it. His stats are one of the highest.

If you’re not in a mad rush to get him I’d say he’ll be lower tomorrow evening with him being packed more and weekend league sell off.

Robertson has only dropped 30k since I bought him but I want him for my remaining wl games.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Question is the red picks guaranteed to be TOTSSF-PL I just can't see them giving us a chance at that many good players for free.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    If you’re not in a mad rush to get him I’d say he’ll be lower tomorrow evening with him being packed more and weekend league sell off.

Robertson has only dropped 30k since I bought him but I want him for my remaining wl games.

Yea I’ll hope to get him Monday night or Tuesday.
    I’m not able to do WL this weekend, so I can wait.

cintec wrote: »
    Question is the red picks guaranteed to be TOTSSF-PL I just can't see them giving us a chance at that many good players for free.

No, only if you reach gold 2 I think???

I think the Saudi league will be in it????

Gold 2 and above is guaranteed at least 1 Prem player to show up in each red pick, below Gold 2 there is no guarantee.

• Advertisement

Gold 2 and above is guaranteed at least 1 Prem player to show up in each red pick, below Gold 2 there is no guarantee.

Nope, BUT that doesn’t mean 11 and 14 wins can’t get them either. Still well capable of getting them at those wins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement