Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I concur.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Laois won the all Ireland, beating Waterford 5-4 in the final. Can’t say I’m not sick haha. But all that matters is that we raised €5,670 for our front line staff. I know a lot of people on here donated so thanks very much everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

GavK wrote: »
    Laois won the all Ireland, beating Waterford 5-4 in the final. Can’t say I’m not sick haha. But all that matters is that we raised €5,670 for our front line staff. I know a lot of people on here donated so thanks very much everyone!

Great going lad.

So about 2.5 mill so have enough for Eusebio’s 91 card.
    Anyone used it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Ended up needing 1 win from my last 4 for gold 2. Quit three matches within 10 minutes as I was 2 down before 20 minutes.

Last match the guy was covering my crossing options so I just smashed the ball with Dalglish and it dinked off the near post and went in. It was fairly desperate defending for the last twenty minutes but I saw it out :D

I'll probably buy TOTS Henderson and Trent today since they dropped a good bit.

Definitely won't be playing wl again until the ultimate tots are the rewards as I'd go mad playing all 30 games every weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Definitely won't be playing wl again until the ultimate tots are the rewards as I'd go mad playing all 30 games every weekend.

I’ll be the same. Don’t know how you guys managed to do it week in week out.. I felt myself going mental on that losing streak yesterday evening :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Blazer wrote: »
    So about 2.5 mill so have enough for Eusebio’s 91 card.
    Anyone used it?

Yeah I've got him, not much to say about him really, he's not flashy he's just really really effective. He just has all the stats that work this year, pace, agility, shot power, 5* weak foot, you might not score many spectacular goals with him but you will score a lot of goals with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Anyone try that Jimenez card?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I started trying to get the 8 wins objective today and while he looks nice, I can’t see me putting in the effort to get him. Rivals today is such a slog, cause everyone is just resorting to drop back ****. Whatever about the rewards and joy WL brings, I think I’m going to force myself to take Monday-Thursday off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Yeah I played the last 3 games I needed for liga nos finesse goals today and got him.

Only played 2 games with him but he seems pacey and clinical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Just finished the 8 icon swaps online. 8 more squad battle games to do and it's prime icon pack time.

Done.

Got Koeman. Bit underwhelming but I needed a CB and his stats look good. Could have been a lot worse, could have been Vieiri.

Have about 150,000 in coins. Could afford to get Laudrap 91 CAM. Any other Cam's anyone would recommend for a Seria A team?

Already have Erikesen and Dybala.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Whatever about the rewards and joy WL brings, I think I’m going to force myself to take Monday-Thursday off.

100% agree on that, I only played today to get the Jimenez objective closed off, and I didn’t need wins either so was stress free.

Going to really reduce game time until next weekend league and if it’s bundes liga this week I might even take a break.

Incoming premier league sbc incoming :),
    Probably drop at 6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Done.

Got Koeman. Bit underwhelming but I needed a CB and his stats look good. Could have been a lot worse, could have been Vieiri.

Have about 150,000 in coins. Could afford to get Laudrap 91 CAM. Any other Cam's anyone would recommend for a Seria A team?

Already have Erikesen and Dybala.

I have Merthens Headliner card at CAM in my Serie A team - he’s excellent

Incoming premier league sbc incoming :),
    Probably drop at 6

Any chance you reckon it will just require a bronze team with 30 chemistry?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

11 PL rares to get 4 PL rares.

Joke shop.

Joke shop.

Haha was just coming on here to post this.

They literally just suck the joy out of everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Joke shop.

Just did it and got Mahrez!

Did another and got no one over 80 lol

Just did it and got Mahrez!

Did another and got no one over 80 lol

Is there going to be a guaranteed PL TOTSSF SBC? Surely this isn’t it, although knowing EA it probably is 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Is there going to be a guaranteed PL TOTSSF SBC? Surely this isn’t it, although knowing EA it probably is 😬

Not sure, maybe Alonso was the card to keep us quiet

• Advertisement

Boulders8 wrote: »

Yeah it should be Thursday

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha was just coming on here to post this.

They literally just suck the joy out of everything!

They’re out to as much as possible out of this pandemic. Absolutely unreal behaviour.
    They could have said hey because of covid19 we’re going to release icon SBCs etc. But nope. Let’s milk these gullible twats for as long as possible.

Opened two of those PL upgrades to chance my luck.. Shaw and Maguire ffs :pac: that’s it for me so. Hope the Thursday upgrades are a lot better and reasonably priced.

They’re out to as much as possible out of this pandemic. Absolutely unreal behaviour.
    They could have said hey because of covid19 we’re going to release icon SBCs etc. But nope. Let’s milk these gullible twats for as long as possible.

Exactly this. And we still have the actual league upgrade sbc’s to come, they said it’ll be the last 24 hours that a league’s tots is in packs so at 6pm Thursday we’ll get the prem league upgrade sbc’s which should be 11 players with 3 of them being rare.

My guess is they’ve dropped these sbc’s now to completely rinse people of premier league rares before the proper upgrade packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

One for all those who subscribe to the idea that your pack luck increases the less you play.................

For those of you that remember; I used to play daily until about mid January or so, and duly complain here just as often about various parts of the game - one of which being my **** pack luck. Well a combination of new job, new place, covid, meant I had only been playing on weekends until late February and not at all since until Friday night. I had linked my Twitch prime account randomly to FIFA for a free pack at the start of the week and then had access to FIFA on Friday night so for ****s and giggles logged into my account and registered for weekend league (P2 L2 fyi).

I open the pack afterwards last night.....walkout? Algerian winger? Surely Mahrez I think to myself, but alas it turns out be an 89 winger for Brentford. Not the worst pull from a free pack I guess so I continue on only to notice an 82+ player pick in the pack....open....... TOTSSF SALAH. My highest rated pull from hundreds of packs and playing daily, doing every pack SBC etc. between pre-release and Jan had been ter Stegen. Make of it what you will. I don't even have a PL team to play him in.

In before everyone was gifted him or some ****..........

Splashed out on mid Eusebio just to try him out and by Christ his shooting is ridiculously op. If he even fell over the ball it would be a goal.
    5 goals from 2 games so far.
    First 20 mins of the the match I wasn’t that impressed with him and then suddenly he got the slightest hint at goals and buried the ball. 2 mins later another goal and the guy rage quit.
    Next game 3 goals.
    Might hang onto him but you know me and coins. I just keep trying new players.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Exactly this. And we still have the actual league upgrade sbc’s to come, they said it’ll be the last 24 hours that a league’s tots is in packs so at 6pm Thursday we’ll get the prem league upgrade sbc’s which should be 11 players with 3 of them being rare.

My guess is they’ve dropped these sbc’s now to completely rinse people of premier league rares before the proper upgrade packs.

It’s working too tbf. See loads of people opening them and a good few as well actually getting TOTS from them packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Barlett

Anyone try flashback Boateng and Moments Goretzka? Was thinking of doing both this week, but don't want to be left with two subs if what comes next weekend is much better...I suppose I'm wondering are they end game quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did 4 PL SBC packs and got Soyuncu and Adama, got v lucky but they're 100% not worth it

• Advertisement

Did 4 PL SBC packs and got Soyuncu and Adama, got v lucky but they're 100% not worth it

I did about 12 and got nothing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement