Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I got Rashford. Very happy as a United fan.

Hopefully that 3 star weak foot doesn't pose too much of an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got an 88 rm from the Saudi sbc which immediately went into the prem sbc and got Jordan Henderson. Happy with that as I can sell my tradeable one now.

My heart definitely sank when I saw the English flag though :pac:

No flashback Firmino or Moments Origi yet which means they probably aren't coming. The content has been pretty poor for the premier league tots imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Got an 88 rm from the Saudi sbc which immediately went into the prem sbc and got Jordan Henderson. Happy with that as I can sell my tradeable one now.

My heart definitely sank when I saw the English flag though :pac:

No flashback Firmino or Moments Origi yet which means they probably aren't coming. The content has been pretty poor for the premier league tots imo.

Better than my 83 rated Saudi tots. Must have been the lowest card in it. Will hold off until tomorrow for tots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

I got Soyuncu ... disgusted

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Will hold off until tomorrow at least for the PL TOTS sbc, in a way I don't really like this stage of the game, the team you have spent the whole year building can become irrelevant very fast!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I love Perez, 50 goal contributions in 51 games for me.
    Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha don’t say that :)

Perez who?

Just got Mahrez :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    Better than my 83 rated Saudi tots. Must have been the lowest card in it. Will hold off until tomorrow for tots.

I got the 84 GK.. good to get the bad luck out of the way before the Prem one :pac:

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Perez who?

Just got Mahrez :D

5 goals in his first game :pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I got Salah last year, but don't know if I want to roll the dice again this year tbh. 86, I might have, but 88 is just a little too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I got Soyuncu ... disgusted

ouch hopefully tomorrow you will have better luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Wow, bought tots vvd yesterday for 2.1k, he’s 2.6 now that people have done the sbc and realized they ain’t packing him.

Will do the saudi sbc in the morning as I’m sure I’ll get some 83 untradeable duplicates I can get rid of.

Ah, screw it.

I'm giving up my SBC Iniesta who I havent used in months, along with the Aguero and Salah I packed back in November, but haven't had game time in months either.

And in return I get....

Robertson.

Fair enough. I had bought him last week, so I can sell the one I had and replace him with the untradeable.

Had to do it, used Thiago, prime Veron and Bakayako , cards I didn’t use.
    Got Wan Bissaka so he slots right in ahead of baby Zambrotta.
    Happy with that to be honest. Could be happier :) but it could have been a lot worse.
    F311-A548-8759-4-DC7-9-BC0-41-E1-A8-F2-A872.png

Wow, bought tots vvd yesterday for 2.1k, he’s 2.6 now that people have done the sbc and realized they ain’t packing him.

Will do the saudi sbc in the morning as I’m sure I’ll get some 83 untradeable duplicates I can get rid of.

Yep, they’re all going up now. Mane up 200k, Aguero and Aubameyang the same. Think KDB is up 400k as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I got 95 rated LM Heung-Min Son in the guaranteed SBC. The arsenal fan in me is crying but the Fifa player is laughing. His stats are outrageous and LM was the one position I was struggling with.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Frisbee wrote: »
    88 and non-repeatable is annoying. But 70 chemistry as well is a proper piss take!

On the bright side when I get Dean Henderson, Kovacic or Soyuncu it at least means I can turn FIFA 20 off and not look at it again. :pac:

Dean Henderson it is. :(

Have now packed the worst possible player from both the Community & PL Guaranteed SBC. In both cases an 88 rated GK.

Frisbee wrote: »
    Dean Henderson it is. :(

Have now packed the worst possible player from both the Community & PL Guaranteed SBC. In both cases an 88 rated GK.

Ah Jesus man that’s rough.
    Bloody lousy of ea to have an sbc where you can spend 300k worth of players to get an untradeable 30k player in return.

Hopefully rewards tomorrow makes up for your bad luck :)

Enjoy the last few hours of sweet dreams, full of Agueros, VVDs and Sons, before the crashing reality of Henderson and some Saudi lads come down on us all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Bought Jordan Henderson for 490 earlier...

Selling now. His numbers don't match the card and I was only playing squad battles...

Can do better than that for half a million...

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Will the PL tots cards drop in value after rewards come out tomorrow? Have a few in my side, wondering if I should sell them off before rewards come out.

• Advertisement

R00ster wrote: »
    Will the PL tots cards drop in value after rewards come out tomorrow? Have a few in my side, wondering if I should sell them off before rewards come out.

Reckon they will go up. A lot of them have gone up already.

Momentary dip and then rise and rise after that I’d say.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Useful ones will go up, useless ones the other way.

That's how I see it :)

Alisson will drop, that's certain lol.

Blazer wrote: »
    Reckon they will go up. A lot of them have gone up already.
    Momentary dip and then rise and rise after that I’d say.

I reckon they’ll go down. When all the elite players open their packs tomorrow, there’ll be loads on the market and this can only mean the prices will drop. People are panicking now buying early.

I could be completely wrong though.

Looks like retro kits have been added, I loved these in previous fifas.

Please please let the United 92 adidas kit be added!

If they could also add Lee Sharpe as an icon for me that would be the best thing ever!!

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1258173146286432260?s=21

Yeah, probably an initial drop, but not enough to sell I wouldn't say, bearing the tax in mind as well.
    They will rise anyway when they go out of packs.
    I bought Gomez for 1.58m a few days ago, he's gone up to 2m now!

Yeah, probably an initial drop, but not enough to sell I wouldn't say, bearing the tax in mind as well.
    They will rise anyway when they go out of packs.
    I bought Gomez for 1.58m a few days ago, he's gone up to 2m now!

Jesus, only a couple days ago he was 1.1m I’m pretty sure. Came up against a fella that had him as a red pick... brick wall with legs.

If they could also add Lee Sharpe as an icon for me that would be the best thing ever!!

Some of the retro Bundesliga kits on previous editions were sick.

Would probably be an 82/83 rated SBC for them lol :D

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1258173146286432260?s=21

Sharp on the front and Sharpe on the back, defenders don’t know if he’s coming or going :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I don't recall classic kits being able to use the old sponsors before

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement