Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

seamie78 wrote: »
    where is a good place to check whats the best chem style to apply, added tots Robertson, trent, alisson and vardy to team today

Futbin is great. Shows the stats with each applied, and has polls about what people think are the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Futbin is great. Shows the stats with each applied, and has polls about what people think are the best.

cheers exactly what I was looking I knew it was out there, there was no graph coming up for alisson, worked for the other 3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Got Kovacic & Soyuncu from Gold 3, better than getting either of the keepers I guess. Not going to bother with the TOTSSF SBC but might throw the coins I would have spent towards Trent, surprised he is getting more expensive thought he would have dropped today, guess it is a sign most people are packing the crap like the rest of us!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

seamie78 wrote: »

cheers exactly what I was looking I knew it was out there, there was no graph coming up for alisson, worked for the other 3

Keepers at that level, chem styles really don't matter that much. Most of their stats are maxed out without chem styles anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    That fut Dennis guy that someone here suggested before for leaks reckons there will be 3 more league sbc’s added and says Scottish league will be one.

I’d find it strange they’d add new leagues this late but just grabbed a 4-4-2 from each of the 12 Scottish teams as most cards are only 200/300 coins.

Just Incase they go that route to add Ryan Kent :)

https://twitter.com/denis_fut_trade/status/1257714204058017794?s=21

Odsenne Edouard would be a nice edition!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Blazer wrote: »
    Sold mid Eusebio without a single regret this morning and splashed out 1.8mil on Aguero.
    Who’s a goddamn beast. Way better movement and link up play than Eusebio and I’m delighted with him.

So I have 300-400k left.
    I have a choice of buying Fernadinho to replace Gattuso (who’s great btw) or more likely repacking DDG in goals with either tots Allison or any of the Van Der Saar cards?
    Leaning towards VVD.

You got him for a bargain so, he's hitting nearly 2.5 now.

I'm thinking of selling Bday Griezmann and OTW Ben Yedder to get him into my squad, but hoping he goes down in price later. I can't see it happening though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mr Moon wrote: »
    You got him for a bargain so, he's hitting nearly 2.5 now.

I'm thinking of selling Bday Griezmann and OTW Ben Yedder to get him into my squad, but hoping he goes down in price later. I can't see it happening though.

Christ PS4 prices are crazy. I thought they’d be just as many Fifa players on PlayStation as Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

My red picks for gold 2 were:

1. Kovacic, Maicon, Dean Henderson, Alisson

Took Alisson

2. Carlos Eduardo, Amrabat, Anselmo, Alisson

Took Anselmo although in hindsight I should have taken Alisson and used the quick sell recovery feature when and used the first one in an sbc.

Christ PS4 prices are crazy. I thought they’d be just set as many Fifa players on PlayStation as Xbox.

Ah you're on the xbox!! There's over 500k between the two systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got Soyuncu and 95 Vardy as my red picks. Would have rathered Alisson and Robertson but I had enough to just buy them after I opened.

TOTS Gomez is way too expensive so I think PIM Gerrard is going to be my next aim as he's down to 850k and he's my favourite icon.

Do ye think Gomez will get in to the Ultimate TOTS ? As it stands he obviously would but I wonder will he lose once the rest of the tots CBs are out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Do ye think Gomez will get in to the Ultimate TOTS ? As it stands he obviously would but I wonder will he lose once the rest of the tots CBs are out.

Nah VVD will get in and I can't see them giving 2 CB spots to one team, lads like Varane and Koulibaly will get in.

Surely Moments Origi will come at 6pm today, it's PL TOTS and the 1 year anniversary of the semi-final, come on :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Surely Moments Origi will come at 6pm today, it's PL TOTS and the 1 year anniversary of the semi-final, come on :o

That makes too much sense so instead we will get an extra premium deluxe Marcos Alonso :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Jeez Liverpool fans , wanting to celebrate a semi-final :)
    I suppose it’s the only thing ye’ll be celebrating this year :)

Christ PS4 prices are crazy. I thought they’d be just as many Fifa players on PlayStation as Xbox.

Initial spike seems to calmed down on the marked now. Aguero down 200k since this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Initial spike seems to calmed down on the marked now. Aguero down 200k since this morning.

Haha yeah I’ve been trying to keep an eye on prices all week to establish when will be the best time to buy my tots Ben yedder (and hopefully Neymar too if he’s in a central position)

Looks like Tuesday was their low point, but of course others will have noted this too so makes it trickier to time it right.

Looks like ligue 1 will be last anyway so a bit more time to watch patterns.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’m praying it does. I’ll even play a 41212(2) with Origi, Dalglish and Richarlison up top to accommodate him :pac:

Could also be a moments Lucas for his hat trick vs Ajax.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

just noticed Adama fut champs card only has 2 star weak foot while his TOTSSF card has 3 star I taught they would both have the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Packed Henderson (not the bad one) in the PL guaranteed TOTS pack so I'll be rocking this for the weekend, and hopefully pick up some useful germans in the picks next week to finish the team off!

66ce41ab1e692069fb4e7abb6f7fb67d

https://gyazo.com/66ce41ab1e692069fb4e7abb6f7fb67d

Not sure why I can never get image links to work/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got Dean Henderson and Söyüncü from Gold 2

Each pick only contained one EPL Player

Really kills your motivation to keep on playing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

cintec wrote: »
    just noticed Adama fut champs card only has 2 star weak foot while his TOTSSF card has 3 star I taught they would both have the same.

Where did you noticed that? Futbin or your team?

I just guess its a display error. Either way another ****up.

Unless you noticed it on futbin that can be a bit slow to update sometimes ;)

Vardy's red version also doesn't have the WF upgrade that his TOTS does, just EA being EA.

hots wrote: »
    Packed Henderson (not the bad one) in the PL guaranteed TOTS pack so I'll be rocking this for the weekend, and hopefully pick up some useful germans in the picks next week to finish the team off!

66ce41ab1e692069fb4e7abb6f7fb67d

https://gyazo.com/66ce41ab1e692069fb4e7abb6f7fb67d

Not sure why I can never get image links to work/

Use postimges.org and copy the link in that to here.
    wonski wrote: »

Adama got a WF upgrade for his TOTS card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah, some of the TOTS cards got upgrades on their WF to make them more “useable”. Vardy and Traore the only two off the top of my head that I can remember.

Of 4 full TOTSs released so far Adama and Vardy are the only 2 who got any sort of star upgrades.

Which ST do you think is the best value?

Vardy - 800k
    Auba - 1.8m
    Aguero - 2.3m
    Richarlison 1.8m

Use postimges.org and copy the link in that to here.

Adama got a WF upgrade for his TOTS card.

I know he got. Just asked the poster if it's the card he owns attributes he looked at. To be sure.

If the card he owns show 2* then it is either a display error or a total error by EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

wonski wrote: »

In the web app he has a 2 star weak foot and all the ones on the market are showing a 3 star weak foot.

In the web app he has a 2 star weak foot and all the ones on the market are showing a 3 star weak foot.

The worst part of it it will be hard to tell if it is a display error (there was one before) or if he actually is handicapped variant...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Earlier on in the year players were showing as having one rating down for SM or WF on the Web App. But when you logged in on console the ratings were correct. Maybe check on console as well, could just be the Web App acting up again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement