Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Which ST do you think is the best value?

Vardy - 800k
    Auba - 1.8m
    Aguero - 2.3m
    Richarlison 1.8m

Richarlison is supposed to be unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

That's the error I was thinking about earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

It's really mad how lacking the Player SBCs have been this year, outside of POTM cards, which EA have no control over, these are the highest rated SBCs we've had all year (the best of which came out in January!)

peaHwyG.png

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Frisbee wrote: »
    Earlier on in the year players were showing as having one rating down for SM or WF on the Web App. But when you logged in on console the ratings were correct. Maybe check on console as well, could just be the Web App acting up again.

IMG-5ad4e601-9dab-4e39-bae3-8278a85a366e.png

It's really mad how lacking the Player SBCs have been this year, outside of POTM cards, which EA have no control over, these are the highest rated SBCs we've had all year (the best of which came out in January!)

peaHwyG.png

In fairness those are end game cards (hazard, Ramos, Nueur).
    Even my Silva is still going strong at 848 games ,
    De Gea is at 998 but **** him, I just bought VVD :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

5 games played this afternoon, to trial some stuff before weekend league.

Four wins via rage quit.
    One loss cause Alisson made three utter howlers.

Aura is incredible. I mean, he only scored one goal. But he’s bringing everyone into the game, and you can see the fear he’s generating. Him, Rashford and Adama, with Bruno in behind, is carving people open.

The big issue with Auba is he is SO fast, I feel my reaction times are super poor. The number of times I’d hit a through ball, and think “he’s not getting that”, only for him to make it was unreal. His running animations look broken cause he’s so rapid, it can’t animate the run properly.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    5 games played this afternoon, to trial some stuff before weekend league.

Four wins via rage quit.
    One loss cause Alisson made three utter howlers.

Aura is incredible. I mean, he only scored one goal. But he’s bringing everyone into the game, and you can see the fear he’s generating. Him, Rashford and Adama, with Bruno in behind, is carving people open.

The big issue with Auba is he is SO fast, I feel my reaction times are super poor. The number of times I’d hit a through ball, and think “he’s not getting that”, only for him to make it was unreal. His running animations look broken cause he’s so rapid, it can’t animate the run properly.

Get Van der Sar before it's too late ;)

Even the base one is better than 3 howlers in one game Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Hogey007 wrote: »
    That fut Dennis guy that someone here suggested before for leaks reckons there will be 3 more league sbc’s added and says Scottish league will be one.

I’d find it strange they’d add new leagues this late but just grabbed a 4-4-2 from each of the 12 Scottish teams as most cards are only 200/300 coins.

Just Incase they go that route to add Ryan Kent :)

https://twitter.com/denis_fut_trade/status/1257714204058017794?s=21

If anyone was thinking of looking into this, Kilmarnock only have one striker in packs, and he's silver. Could be well worth it if they do release an SPL SBC.
    Or they might bright out the ST position :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wonski wrote: »
    Get Van der Sar before it's too late ;)

Even the base one is better than 3 howlers in one game Alison

My god that Alison is horrendous, I packed him in the tots sbc yesterday and gave him a try too.

Exact same story, 3 howlers. I don’t know what ea have against him to do him dirty like they did!

I’ll never use him in my team again, if there’s an objective that requires a Liverpool/Brazilian goalkeeper I’ll stick Fabinho in nets :D

My god that Alison is horrendous, I packed him in the tots sbc yesterday and gave him a try too.

Exact same story, 3 howlers. I don’t know what ea have against him to do him dirty like they did!

I’ll never use him in my team again, if there’s an objective that requires a Liverpool/Brazilian goalkeeper I’ll stick Fabinho in nets :D

I tried toty tots and there is just something about him that makes him worthless. Market price confirms that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Packed TOTS Vardy in the Marquee Matchups, untradeable too! Going to have a serious headache with strikers now :pac: I'll try him out but more than likely going to end up selling him.

Anyone get anything from the new pl upgrade one?
    Tried 3 got nothing.

Got an 82 from the daily challenge sbc for an 82+ prem player.

Tried 3 got nothing.

Yeah I got one.
    Bloody Alison.

Blazer wrote: »
    Yeah I got one.
    Bloody Alison.

:D jaysus!!

Fingers crossed there’s a decent sbc to chuck him into.

Ngl I'm really excited that they've included the retro goalkeeper kit instead of just giving him the current kit like they used to

jk9pyGP.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

btw lads there’s an MLS non rare gold LB called Ali Adnan. He’s priced on futbin as being 700 coins PS4, but he’s really going for 4.2k insta-sold. Not too sure why, but worth checking clubs for him.

I have done 6 and got david Silva twice.

About 20 premium packs so far and squat apart from Silva as well.

Tried 3 got nothing.

Got an 82 Pedro from that too :pac: done about 10 of the new PL upgrades, all duplicate untradeable 83s so they were straight discard. Done of the upgrades from yday, nothing. Done 6 of the regular gold upgrades, also nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Against my best judgement I did the guaranteed pl tots sbc. Got TAA, happy enough with that!

• Advertisement

About 20 premium packs so far and squat apart from Silva as well.

I have rinsed my club of all untradable silvers, and golds I lost count of the number of packs I did.

result is:
    Adama TOTSSF (Got him in my red picks)
    2X David Silva
    1x ederson

cintec wrote: »
    I have rinsed my club of all untradable silvers, and golds I lost count of the number of packs I did.

result is:
    Adama TOTSSF (Got him in my red picks)
    2X David Silva
    1x ederson

**** it. Will wait for lique 1 then.

I was so done with these packs that I started skipping and didn't even get to see him walk out in the retro kit :o:D

3gGRoNm.png

I was so done with these packs that I started skipping and didn't even get to see him walk out in the retro kit :o:D

3gGRoNm.png

Don’t reel me back in !!!! Great pull. Came up against him today, lethal left foot.

Don’t reel me back in !!!! Great pull. Came up against him today, lethal left foot.

tumblr_oxo4lybGlw1u0n5vuo1_250.gifv

Salah's opened the floodgates it seems

XIOTglV.png

Bastards. Have to try a few more now :)

Kovavic :( , got his red card this morning.
    Ah well good for a sbc.

Bastards. Have to try a few more now :)

I did one of each - the one from yday got Mourinho and Pickford duplicates, the one from today got 86 Lacazette. I’ll take that. Now I’m out... save the rest for Ligue 1 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Spent two hours doing gold 2 players and premier league upgrades.

Got 89 Kane, 89 Griezmann, 88 TOTS Henderson and TOTS Adama Traore.

Still have a good bit to go so hoping I'll pack one more and then I'll probably take a break for a week because it's not like I'll need the objectives players for a moments Origi :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I did one of each - the one from yday got Mourinho and Pickford duplicates, the one from today got 86 Lacazette. I’ll take that. Now I’m out... save the rest for Ligue 1 :pac:

Yeah same, don’t want to rinse club too much, I’ll empty it though during ligue 1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement