Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Spent two hours doing gold 2 players and premier league upgrades.

Think I spent almost 3 hours My results(plus a second David Silva)

upgrades.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Decided to spend my last 300k on mid Nedved to replace Moments Di Maria and you can really see hunter makes a massive difference speed wise to his card.
    It’s damn tasty in game I have to say. Himself and Aguero just carve through defences.
    Pity I’m working this weekend so will probably only get the 8-11 wins at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭505_

Rolled the dice on the guaranteed SBC got Kovacic so not great.

Decided then to do the prem upgrade SBC and Kovacic walks out again.. Any advice on what I can do? Have pretty much no coins and a depleted club. Assume there's an SBC I could try do.

Anybody using him? Not sure he'll even get in to the midfield 3 I have of tots Ndidi with base Pogba and De Bruyne.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

nWNSK5D.jpg

My team for the weekend. Just bought Costa, haven't tried him yet.

505_ wrote: »

Decided then to do the prem upgrade SBC and Kovacic walks out again.. Any advice on what I can do? Have pretty much no coins and a depleted club. Assume there's an SBC I could try do.

Anybody using him? Not sure he'll even get in to the midfield 3 I have of tots Ndidi with base Pogba and De Bruyne.

He’s decent alright. Paired with a good CDM he’s perfect but his shooting needs a boost. Lovely and agile on the ball though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hold off on discarding the duplicate for as long as you can. After you discard you can recover for up to 7 days later on companion app.

So just wait and see what type of sbc’s we get tomorrow and Saturday

That Ramadan kit doesn’t register as being white came up against it in a draft match in my white Brazil kit.
    Just quit, couldn’t be dealing with that for 15 mins.
    (Let him score obviously, wasn’t his fault)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Jesus Christ he's rapid

SophisticatedAccomplishedChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭505_

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Hold off on discarding the duplicate for as long as you can. After you discard you can recover for up to 7 days later on companion app.

So just wait and see what type of sbc’s we get tomorrow and Saturday

Thanks! Have some packs I'd like to open before the premier league tots ends, so if I discard the duplicate Kovacic I can open the packs then within 7 days I'll be able to recover the discarded Kovacic?

Thanks! Have some packs I'd like to open before the premier league tots ends, so if I discard the duplicate Kovacic I can open the packs then within 7 days I'll be able to recover the discarded Kovacic?

Yeah that’s exactly it, you only get 5 every 28 days or so so if you’re not sure if you have any remaining just double check on companion app first :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Jesus Christ he's rapid

SophisticatedAccomplishedChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

I really want to buy him/Auba/Aguero, but I’ve already got Richarlison and Dalglish and cant justify dropping any of those two :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just one more before bed, must be a lucky kit ;)

cV17r1F.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Anyone get anything from the new pl upgrade one?
    Tried 3 got nothing.

Got an 82 from the daily challenge sbc for an 82+ prem player.

I got one, duplicate Tots Robertson :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'm going to play extra hard against anyone I come up in that retro Liverpool kit this weekend. I wish Utd weren't linked to PES :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

After the disappointment of the Guaranteed and SBC and nothing form 150+ packs last week I decided to rinse pretty much my whole club through the two Pl Upgrades.

Got TOTS Robertson twice and TOTS Vardy so delighted with that return. Quick Sold Robertson duplicate for the moment depending on What SBCs we get in the coming week.

urgh...just spent another hour grinding through SBCs and while I got a few 86/87 cards nothing else of note.
    I still have 986 players in my club but the thoughts of grinding is putting me off it..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Frisbee wrote: »
    After the disappointment of the Guaranteed and SBC and nothing form 150+ packs last week I decided to rinse pretty much my whole club through the two Pl Upgrades.

Got TOTS Robertson twice and TOTS Vardy so delighted with that return. Quick Sold Robertson duplicate for the moment depending on What SBCs we get in the coming week.

Robertson seems to be everywhere!

Any liverpool fans considering Henderson, well worth a go, he's far better than my Ballack, much more of a true box-to-box, much less clunky than Ballack.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Did one last night as I just had enough players to do it. Out pops Aguero, delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Rashford TOTSSF from the 82+ SBC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Decided to finally pull the trigger on the Guaranteed Prem TOTSSF and got Jordan Henderson - not the worst, had to spend 150k to do it.

overall not brilliant from all the Prem packs

81 Milivojevic from Gold PL booster
    82 Lingard from 5 Gold Rare PL Players
    83 Luiz from 4 Gold Rare PL players
    87 Fernandinho from 4 Rare PL

Packed McGuire’s base 82 three times since yesterday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Going to be a tough WL. Played two, lost the first one 3-1, any half chance he got went in.

Second one I won it 5-4. I equalised four times and when I got the fifth, I just shut up shop with a 5-4-1.

Lots of serious teams in it this weekend from the looks of it.

is it just La Liga this week ? Are they releasing a smaller league on Monday for the red picks next week.
    Can't see many people running a LaLiga squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

think its bundesliga, wouldn't mind Sancho

2 new tots cards from my packs. Some 83 RB from Saudi league and then then Allison again...blarrghghg..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Is everyone cleaning out their clubs of bronze and silver?

Is everyone cleaning out their clubs of bronze and silver?

yep...basically all bronze and silver just dumped into the upgrade sbcs just using the squad builder regardless of price.
    Same for gold common..
    the thing is I've so many bloody cards that don't match positions etc that I can't make a dent in the bloody things :D
    Still at 953 players ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Right so ... I’ve a bit of work to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

What's the best way to use up all the non rare gold cards? I checked my club and I've 1,990 players in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

WL entry closed or is it a bug in the app? :(

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    WL entry closed or is it a bug in the app? :(

bug in the app... try from console or webapp.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement