Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

What's the best way to use up all the non rare gold cards? I checked my club and I've 1,990 players in it.

I was using them in the gold upgrade using the builder " set filters to gold, not in squad and low to high...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Dean Henderson normal card up to 8k now...

and now I will drag you all back into the SBCs :D
    From a basic gold upgrade pack,
    Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Capture.png

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Blazer wrote: »
    Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Capture.png

Have fun ;)

E78EObd.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Rashford TOTSSF from the 82+ SBC :)

Anyone else have much luck with these?

• Advertisement

Anyone else have much luck with these?

zero joy with that particular sbc on my side.
    Gold upgrades on the other hand got my Allison, Salah and Eduardo (all tots cards) out of about 50 packs I reckon. Maybe 40 packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Gold upgrades on the other hand got my Allison, Salah and Eduardo (all tots cards) out of about 50 packs I reckon. Maybe 40 packs.

Nice try them so thanks

Nice try them so thanks

yeah I had way better luck out of the gold upgrade packs...
    I think even for the premium one I got only Allison out of 40-50 packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Gonna have to sign out my account so I won’t see these upgrades posts... I don’t want to be reeled back in... I’ve got to wait for Ligue 1!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Which ones? The gold to rare gold upgrades?

• Advertisement

Which ones? The gold to rare gold upgrades?

yep...I got 3 tots from doing 40-50 of them today.

Gonna have to sign out my account so I won’t see these upgrades posts... I don’t want to be reeled back in... I’ve got to wait for Ligue 1!! :pac:

ah you could do a few :D

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Ya i thought I was out.... But back in now- doing the gold upgrade pack and then the Premier league upgrade..

Got a few high rated fodder so far
    One TOTSSF in SöYüNCü..

The only genuinely bad pull is Dean Henderson. Kovacic and Soyuncu aren't worth much but they're both really good, and Alisson is extremely high rated so he at least makes an SBC super cheap.

ah you could do a few :D

Done 8 of the regular gold upgrades which gave me 11 duplicates :pac: all were untradeable too so discarded. Accidentally submitted 11 PL players for the PL upgrade too thinking it was the upgrade from the other day ffs :pac:

Salah through on goal, gets wiped out by the goalkeeper who doesn't touch the ball......foul called against Salah and advantage played :confused:

yNmIjsK.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Salah through on goal, gets wiped out by the goalkeeper who doesn't touch the ball......foul called against Salah and advantage played :confused:

yNmIjsK.gif

Reckless from Salah :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Got that retro Liverpool kit the other day. Just doesn't look right on some of my players..
    Rashford, Rooney, Ferdinand, Martial and James. For a Liverpool fan I've managed to load up a very United heavy team!!

Last guy i played. Every time i scored he'd equalize until it was 3-3. He was watching full replays of all his goals. I skipped everything.

Until I got a goal with Rashford in the 89th min. Full celebration running to the camera and Rashford there in his retro Liverpool kit.

ffs only my second game of the weekend and I've already had to quit one it was so unplayably laggy despite saying I had 8 ping. It makes so little sense for a game with such volatile servers to have its competitive mode be based on only being allowed to play a certain number of matches.

EDIT: Actually you know what I don't care about La Liga, probably take a break this weekend, maybe play to 14.

2-0 for first 2 games.
    Not sure why but I'm finding my games on friday a lot easier now for the past few weeks. Aguero/Nedved/Mahrez/Salah just cut through my first 2 opponents. Hopefully that continues...
    Salah is very nice...lovely dribbling and he's exactly what I needed to cut in from the right wing, moments Silva has been an absolute beast for me and I'm sad to see him go but he can't displace Salah.
    On the left wing mid Nedved is fantastic. I really held onto Di Maria too long as he hasn't been producing the goods for a while now. Nedved is a massive improvement over him. And SS Mahrez is still doing the biz in midfield. Pity Silva wasn't a CAM as otherwise he'd be in there ahead of him.

• Advertisement

La Liga TOTS currently in the process of being leaked:

https://twitter.com/denis_fut_trade/status/1258693679700680704?s=21

Ramos with 91 pace too apparently fuuuuck. Might have to pick up La Liga TOTS cards... looking unreal so far. Ansu Fati apparently getting some kind of card too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

As I use a La Liga team I didn't bother with the PL TotS pack fest, 14 wins last weekend got me Adama to build a PL team upon - no thanks lol.

With it being La Liga TotS this week apparently I've splashed out on PIM Sanchez 93 and PIM Rush 92. Here's hoping they click first lift later on!

Sad to drop Base Crespo 85 after 858 games, bagging 736 goals. He did alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭505_

Got Robertson from one of the premier league upgrades. Happy with that. All out with two kovacic’s and two Robertson’s. Thankfully first Robertson was traceable and sold him last week for 400k

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

EDIT: Actually you know what I don't care about La Liga, probably take a break this weekend, maybe play to 14.

Thought the exact same earlier, I try play 10 on Friday, 10 on Saturday and finish out Sunday.

By my 7th game today I was just so fed up playing, it’s just so nice out I don’t think I can do another full weekend league and likewise, not overly bothered by la liga.

Did 1 last prem league, got my 3rd untradeable bruno. Such a shame it wasn’t a tots bruno.

May try recover 2 of them in next 7 days.

looking at the leaks and the 97 varane, 96 ramos and griezmann (who shouldn’t be in it but it’s ea) there’s def some nice players in there.

We should also see a militao sbc.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    looking at the leaks and the 97 varane, 96 ramos and griezmann (who shouldn’t be in it but it’s ea) there’s def some nice players in there.

We should also see a militao sbc.

Still have my 86/87s stocked. Hoping for a clear out if that comes!

Definitely taking a break now from WL until ultimate TOTS. The weekly guarantee packs are enough to keep me satisfied :pac: I’ve about 2.1m now so I think I’ll be able to buy most TOTS and try them out.

Full La Liga TOTS:

Still have my 86/87s stocked. Hoping for a clear out if that comes!

Definitely taking a break now from WL until ultimate TOTS. The weekly guarantee packs are enough to keep me satisfied :pac: I’ve about 2.1m now so I think I’ll be able to buy most TOTS and try them out.

Full La Liga TOTS:
    https://twitter.com/denis_fut_trade/status/1258788867655827457?s=21

That diego Carlos card looks insane too! Basically just militao tots from last year.

For that reason I wouldn’t be as certain we’ll get a militao sbc anymore.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    That diego Carlos card looks insane too! Basically just militao tots from last year.

For that reason I wouldn’t be as certain we’ll get a militao sbc anymore.

Ansu Fati and Saul apparently. I’d guess it’s Fati SBC and Saul in the league SBC.

Here’s images of the cards:
    https://twitter.com/futhead/status/1258798541406904320?s=21

I’d love to try Odegaard and Fekir, especially if Odegaard is given the 3* WF like his FFS.

• Advertisement

Glad I saved that La Liga Booster Pack they had in objectives a couple weeks ago, that's my keeper sorted for the rest of the game

Ln2DbDL.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement