Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Glad I saved my booster too, I was hoping and praying all week I’d pack an 80 rated hermoso and by god was he delivered :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

another tots from gold upgrade....was all excited but it was Eduardo who I had already got this morning so quick sold him.
    worst thing is I can't recover him as I've only one left with 11 days remaining and I need to recover Allison I got earlier today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

That upgrade SBC that EA released for 24 hours is some of the most fun I’ve had grinding the menus all year

Managed to bag a Salah and Two Adams’s

Such a shame it doesn’t come out until the last 24 hours of each team

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    That upgrade SBC that EA released for 24 hours is some of the most fun I’ve had grinding the menus all year

Managed to bag a Salah and Two Adams’s

Such a shame it doesn’t come out until the last 24 hours of each team

In previous years those SBCs have been available all week long, once again EA see something the community actually enjoys and seeks to limit it.

Griezmann is possibly the most undeserving TOTS we've seen, 8 goals and 4 assists while playing for feckin Barcelona and he's gotten himself in.

• Advertisement

Griezmann is possibly the most undeserving TOTS we've seen, 8 goals and 4 assists while playing for feckin Barcelona and he's gotten himself in.

hence why EA said at the start it was completely at their discretion.....we all knew those greedy fcuks would do this. Absolutely shameful I have to say.
    We're in the middle of a worldwide pandemic and recession and this company is screwing as much as possible out of their customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Zaha and Anderson up there too.. even worse stats afaik.

Really shows the failings of Icon Swaps that Alberto takes 60+ matches to earn and you have to wait multiple months for more tokens to be released to get him.....and then as soon as you can claim him there's this lad you can earn in 8 matches

ZaOlnia.png

Btw the worst card in this TOTS just so happens to have the same nation and position as the best one, so have fun with your guaranteed pack opening

jbV2NRh.png

Zaha and Anderson up there too.. even worse stats afaik.

Gomez too, started less than half of Liverpool’s games yet is considered “most consistent”?

Consistently on the bench!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

What’s the best formation and tactics nowadays lads?

Btw the worst card in this TOTS just so happens to have the same nation and position as the best one, so have fun with your guaranteed pack opening

jbV2NRh.png

Bastard got me already, if you hadn’t warned us before hand I’d have been jumping around the room and then going bat**** crazy 10 seconds later.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Glad I saved my booster too, I was hoping and praying all week I’d pack an 80 rated hermoso and by god was he delivered :P
    Blazer wrote: »
    another tots from gold upgrade....was all excited but it was Eduardo who I had already got this morning so quick sold him.
    worst thing is I can't recover him as I've only one left with 11 days remaining and I need to recover Allison I got earlier today.

How you recover Allison blazer? I had to discard 1 too.

No not yet, I need a good sbc to throw him into.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

on the web app you can go back and recover a discarded player, you have 5 recoveries over a 30 day period.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Been saving the La Liga booster packs from a couple of weeks ago. Opened the one with 4 out of 10 rares and 3 of them were duplicates including the best one - 83 Rodrigo!

I swear EA know I have over 150 packs and not giving me anything good until I’m down to zero and have to buy some - which btw has never happened before and not going to start now

has anyone played TOTSSF Salah in the central CAM position in a 4231 i'm playing him out wide and I feel he is wasted in that position.

cintec wrote: »
    has anyone played TOTSSF Salah in the central CAM position in a 4231 i'm playing him out wide and I feel he is wasted in that position.

I’m exactly the same. He doesn’t feel anything great out there.
    His sprint speed seems way off, there’s no way it’s 97.
    I did move him in for 2nd half at 2-1 at 60 mins and he felt awkward.
    But he scored and assisted Aguero to get MoM so must try it a bit more.

6-2 now for WL so happy with that.

I'm playing Salah at striker

I'm playing Salah at striker

Yeah he feels more like a striker.
    Aguero feels far better than him I have to say.
    In fact I’d nearly go to say Bernardo Silva’s moments card is nearly on a par. Silva even came off the bench to score 2 goals and save my ass in a game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

I’m also playing Salah at striker he seems to run past defenders for fun, shame I can’t finish

Haven’t really had a problem with his three star weakfoot either

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I’m also playing Salah at striker he seems to run past defenders for fun, shame I can’t finish

His 3* could have something to do with the fact you can't finish, though.

For a striker 3* is no go for me.

I Tried Salah out in the central Cam position and he gets more involved so I think i'll keep him central. I was going to get Kaka from swaps but don't think I will now.

I feel like Ben yedder has been nerfed a little. Been using him all year and he’s been so reliable but last week or so he’s screwing shots wide or over that he was scoring in his sleep.

It shouldn’t be anything to do with power creep as it’s not like new defenders are bullying him off the ball, the chances he’s missing are 1 v 1’s.

The cynic in me thinks he’s been nerfed a little so his users thinks “gee I better replace him with that fancy new benzema etc”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

La Liga Totssf are so low at the moment, crazy low.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

La Liga Totssf are so low at the moment, crazy low.

Suarez 1.7m, Benzema 1.1m, Ramos 1.2m... crazy !! Even Carlos at 880k is madness. And they’re gonna drop even lower too. Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

So low it hurts

Only thing I'd really be interested in from La Liga is a Real Madrid LB, and both Mendy and Marcelo have already had SBCs this year so that's unlikely.

Only thing I'd really be interested in from La Liga is a Real Madrid LB, and both Mendy and Marcelo have already had SBCs this year so that's unlikely.

I want that Costa card and he can pair then with the spanish LB objective.

Sandro doesn't feel right to me at all. I switched him to a shadow chem from anchor but half the time he's off looking in the stands ffs.
    Every match when I'm passing the ball around I look across and there's Sandro just standing motionless staring into the stands.
    by the time the dozy git wakes up my opponent;s winger is already past him and he's playing catchup.

Ah yes...he's medium /high for attack/defense. Damn I wasted good players on that clown.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I feel like Ben yedder has been nerfed a little. Been using him all year and he’s been so reliable but last week or so he’s screwing shots wide or over that he was scoring in his sleep.

It shouldn’t be anything to do with power creep as it’s not like new defenders are bullying him off the ball, the chances he’s missing are 1 v 1’s.

The cynic in me thinks he’s been nerfed a little so his users thinks “gee I better replace him with that fancy new benzema etc”

I think we can all say thank god for that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement