Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    I think we can all say thank god for that.

Haha, only T-20 days until the greatest ever fifa player is unleashed.
    Tots Ben yedder will terrorize your dreams!!!

So it doesn’t register the new psg retro kit as being white either. (I’m using white France)
    I had been making sure to select opponents jersey after getting caught twice coming up against that white Ramadan jersey.
    Forgot this morning and was presented with this in champs.

Thankfully he was more rubbish than me and quit at 4 down on 40 mins
    Head hurts after that though

92-F820-B2-484-E-45-D4-8-A05-2830994-B9-FBA.jpg

I genuinely didn’t think I’d be surprised by anything fifa related anymore and then I seen this on reddit!!
    #eSportsReady

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/gfyvu4/i_have_no_words_just_lost_a_game_in_this_way_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

that should have been a goal,...you can see the ball suddenly twisted a few degree off to go wide..but I get why it was counted as a goal. The actual issue is why it showed it going wide when the ball was clearly going into the net.
    I think the bounce might have changed the angle?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Inaki Williams going for just under 10k if you have one lying around in your club gathering dust.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

8-10

Not great but actually better than this stage the last two weeks.

Going to take the afternoon off cause I’ve been having way more luck on Sunday’s recently. 6-6 should be well doable, given I’ve needed to go 7-3 the last two weekends in a row, lol

7-3 atm.
    Salah really doesn't justify his stats unless he's playing at ST and alongside another striker.
    Aguero on the other hand is worth every penny.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

7-3 atm.
    Salah really doesn't justify his stats unless he's playing at ST and alongside another striker.
    Aguero on the other hand is worth every penny.

I brought in Aguero today but I’m not feeling him so far. 8 goals 5 assist in 8 games.

Did you put any chem style on him? Seems to look good with none.

9-5 atm.

i left him on basic. I'm playing 4231 with Sergio at ST and the CAM is having a field day with him.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I brought in Aguero today but I’m not feeling him so far. 8 goals 5 assist in 8 games.

Did you put any chem style on him? Seems to look good with none.

9-5 atm.

I'be been watching a few reviews on his and apparently Vardy and Richarlison's off the ball movement are all better.
    I'm tempted now to give Richarlison a go as he's only 1.2 mill and with the change I can get sell Nedved and Rashford as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I'be been watching a few reviews on his and apparently Vardy and Richarlison's off the ball movement are all better.
    I'm tempted now to give Richarlison a go as he's only 1.2 mill and with the change I can get sell Nedved and Rashford as well.

Richarlison is very very good. He has a unique dribbling animation that allows him to just skip past everyone... haven’t seen it before in FIFA and it only seems to happen the odd time. He also does a first touch sometimes that automatically takes it past the opponent and he just muscles through straight on goal. It’s caught me off guard at times and I’ve messed it up a lot :pac: very good card though. I want to try him at CAM in a 4312 next.

Richarlison is very very good. He has a unique dribbling animation that allows him to just skip past everyone... haven’t seen it before in FIFA and it only seems to happen the odd time. He also does a first touch sometimes that automatically takes it past the opponent and he just muscles through straight on goal. It’s caught me off guard at times and I’ve messed it up a lot :pac: very good card though. I want to try him at CAM in a 4312 next.

yeah I could flog Aguero and get him at CAM and Vardy at ST.
    Talk about pacewhoring :D

Lord TSC wrote: »
    8-10

Not great but actually better than this stage the last two weeks.

Going to take the afternoon off cause I’ve been having way more luck on Sunday’s recently. 6-6 should be well doable, given I’ve needed to go 7-3 the last two weekends in a row, lol

Blaring, should have listened but had a quiet afternoon so kept going. 9-13 now. So now need 5-3 tomorrow to get to 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

So much high rated SBC fodder, I miss Icon SBCs so much :(

nUWgOEc.png

yeah I could flog Aguero and get him at CAM and Vardy at ST.
    Talk about pacewhoring :D

One player that has destroyed me every time I come up against him is Mahrez... unreal card. Ramos or Pique can’t seem to shove him off the ball and he’s absolutely rapid too. Reckon I might give him a shot at CAM and Richarlison + Dalglish up top.

One player that has destroyed me every time I come up against him is Mahrez... unreal card. Ramos or Pique can’t seem to shove him off the ball and he’s absolutely rapid too. Reckon I might give him a shot at CAM and Richarlison + Dalglish up top.

yeah Mahrez does a fantastic job for me at CAM. I got his shapeshifter card from that birthday sbc that time and hes excellent.

I bought Richardlison and also Neymar for LW. Lets see how that goes.

So much high rated SBC fodder, I miss Icon SBCs so much :(

nUWgOEc.png

Yeah it really takes from wl too during tots, in previous seasons you were happy enough to get a red Alison or 91 rated saudi league as it took chunks off your Eusebio sbc or whoever.

Even if they had’ve made that mid icon sbc a prime icon I’d cycle a few of them through that.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah it really takes from wl too during tots, in previous seasons you were happy enough to get a red Alison or 91 rated saudi league as it took chunks off your Eusebio sbc or whoever.

Even if they had’ve made that mid icon sbc a prime icon I’d cycle a few of them through that.

We're at the stage where there should be a PIM pack SBC tbh. Even the player SBCs we do get just aren't that special, Hazard is still the best one and he came out in January.

We're at the stage where there should be a PIM pack SBC tbh. Even the player SBCs we do get just aren't that special, Hazard is still the best one and he came out in January.

Yeah I think they’ve designed it this way this year, they want the best players to be only obtainable through the market.
    Doesn’t bode well for future.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Andy Fati SBC out, was hoping he would be the league SBC reward. I've 19/20 done and just have to complete Espanyol, wonder who they will select for that now.

• Advertisement

Ansu Fati looks decent.. gives a nice link to the LB in objectives too. Cba grinding objectives but will wait for reviews on Fati... I’m looking for a LW replacement for Kent anyway.

Ansu Fati looks decent.. gives a nice link to the LB in objectives too. Cba grinding objectives but will wait for reviews on Fati... I’m looking for a LW replacement for Kent anyway.

I wasn’t going to bother with the objectives left back but it’s there for 2 weeks so handy enough chip away at :)

I wasn’t going to bother with the objectives left back but it’s there for 2 weeks so handy enough chip away at :)

The ones that’ll annoy me are the defenders assists.. pretty much any of them that’ll involve defenders I tend to steer clear :pac:

The ones that’ll annoy me are the defenders assists.. pretty much any of them that’ll involve defenders I tend to steer clear :pac:

Haha ah I just stick 3 defenders up front in matches that I’m a couple down in and usually bag an assist.

Once it doesn’t require the win they’re easy enough.

This hit me earlier, too.

I'm there pumping a few hours into the game today, and there's pretty much no player I'll get rid pick this week that I'll reshape my entire team around. Last year was when it became massively easy to get R9 and them. But the hazard and Ramos SBCs aren't half as appealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Got oblak in tonight's sbc. Will be handy to put into an sbc if something good comes along.

Remember when they gave an option to take coins instead of a badge for one of the 30 season rewards a couple seasons ago and then never did it again since?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Remember when they gave an option to take coins instead of a badge for one of the 30 season rewards a couple seasons ago and then never did it again since?

It was once. Never happened again.

IMO they could just skip those tifo etc, but some like it so let them have it.

Not like 1k or 500 coins will make much difference anyway.

As expected I bought and sold Richardlison and buying back a clean Aguero again.
    Don’t get me wrong Richardlison is a goal magnet.
    But I feel nothing for him and I’ve been using different versions of Aguero this year which I loved.
    Someone take my coins away from me lol :)

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    This hit me earlier, too.

I'm there pumping a few hours into the game today, and there's pretty much no player I'll get rid pick this week that I'll reshape my entire team around. Last year was when it became massively easy to get R9 and them. But the hazard and Ramos SBCs aren't half as appealing.

Yeah it’s poor, and I know the likes of me, you, and the regulars here are the more hardcore players and it won’t effect the casuals but don’t really like the way the game is going. They’re making the gradual steps to just make the best players fifa points only.

Even to just move away from icon sbc’s for a min, if you think back to fut swaps last season (which was side by side with icon sbc’s)

By this time last year we had monthly futswaps and you could exchange them for a prime icon pack or take a decent player (high rated milinkovic savic or by July it was a 93/94 rashford)

They’re gradually just removing all these

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement