Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

TOTS Avila is the La Liga League SBC reward, pretty disappointing card for anyone who was holding off on completing the La Liga sbcs.

Such a weird choice when there's already this remarkably similar card available through the same SBC

344vq8H.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Blazer wrote: »
    21 goals and 31 assists is hardly rubbish now :)
    What Mahrez card is it? I have his SS CAM one...but his tots one looks good.

Yeah but Giroud would've scored those goals :pac: he just didn't feel like a 2mil card!! Could be the the gameplay though.

It's Mahrez TOTS card, it's unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

TOTS Avila is the La Liga League SBC reward, pretty disappointing card for anyone who was holding off on completing the La Liga sbcs.

Had 19 completed and last one ready to submit.

That choice is very disappointing, took him anyway obviously.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Had 19 completed and last one ready to submit.

That choice is very disappointing, took him anyway obviously.

Same, you never know, he may be amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Finished 21-9, my best ever. I’ve been offered duplicate reds the last two weeks. 89 Dembele twice two weeks ago and 97 Alisson twice last week so hoping for duplicate messi’s on Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Yeah but Giroud would've scored those goals :pac: he just didn't feel like a 2mil card!! Could be the the gameplay though.

It's Mahrez TOTS card, it's unreal.

What I have found though since i got Aguero is that Mahrez can’t stop scoring. He’s getting hat tricks in games now thanks to his link up play with Aguero that he wasn’t getting with other players.
    Mahrez was a goal every 2 games for me but I think he’s scored in every game now with Aguero.

What I have found though since i got Aguero is that Mahrez can’t stop scoring. He’s getting hat tricks in games now thanks to his link up play with Aguero that he wasn’t getting with other players.
    Mahrez was a goal every 2 games for me but I think he’s scored in every game now with Aguero.

Well he scored 12 goals in the first 6 matches, before I brought in Aguero.

Stopped at 14 and gave away last 5 games.
    Not even a thanks from anyone.
    Now looking forward to my Costa or Messi.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

I bought all the silver and bronze cards from mallorca and osasuna a few days ago knowing that there would be a player added and that they'd go up. Around 7/8 sold for max bin. I made about 50k profit.

I'd recommend doing the same for ligue 1, serie a and Bundesliga. Particularly the paderborn cards - if the player added is good, loads of people run Bundesliga teams and would want to complete the sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

am not getting the hatred for totssf alisson, played him in wl this week and was very impressed. Not so impressed with vardy am finding the ball get away from a lot, gets lots of chances one and one but doesn't put away enough having said that 33 gls in 36 isn't bad but am finding jimenez a lot better with 42 in 37

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    am not getting the hatred for totssf alisson, played him in wl this week and was very impressed. Not so impressed with vardy am finding the ball get away from a lot, gets lots of chances one and one but doesn't put away enough having said that 33 gls in 36 isn't bad but am finding jimenez a lot better with 42 in 37

I thought I was the only Alisson fan around here, haha :pac:
    His high speed rating makes him very good at 1-on-1s. If you learn to time your GKs charge just as the striker takes a touch ahead, you can have the angle closed down by the time he has the chance to shoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

totally agreed, got 14 wins with 5 games to go missed out on 17. the best ive done and I would put a lot of it down to alisson. I previously had 92 de gea so its not like I had a crap keeper before

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

seamie78 wrote: »

Couldn’t agree more, TOTSSF Alisson was unbelievable for me this WL. Can’t believe the abuse he gets. Raul Jimenez is quality too, lethal finisher.

Some of those LaLiga TOTS cards are mad cheap. Ramos was down below 900k last night :eek:

I was running this team and got to 20 wins with a game to spare:
    512534.JPG

443(4) in game with De Bruyne at CAM.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

TOTSSF Ter Stegen from squad battles can't complain a nice easy 130k

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Has anyone played with / against that TOTSSF Auba yet? He is a monster. Played a guy on Saturday night and lost 6-4. Auba scoring all 6 of his goals. First three when he was winding up to shoot I was like "Yeah happy days, fire away, no chance you are scoring from there" followed by rockets into the top corner. He's also the first player I have seen that can actually outsprint a CB who has 20 less in the Pace Category. He looks like he's gliding.

Tried Allison and nope.
    Even if I could put the 2 Allison cards I have in goals they’d still concede a shedload.
    I need a big sbc now or else I’ll be doing the mid icon one.

cintec wrote: »
    TOTSSF Ter Stegen from squad battles can't complain a nice easy 130k

Goes off to buy ter stegen and then realizes you meant Xbox prices :D

I’ll let him drop another bit before I pick him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Goes off to buy ter stegen and then realizes you meant Xbox prices :D

I’ll let him drop another bit before I pick him up.

yea he dropped to 125 now xbox always seems to be a little cheaper.

Had a few WTF moments at the weekend.
    I got away with murder here, my opponent must have been raging :D :

ztVBOnF.gif

Thankfully I managed to hold on to the win after this shambles:

P6dXewI.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Tried Allison and nope.
    Even if I could put the 2 Allison cards I have in goals they’d still concede a shedload.
    I need a big sbc now or else I’ll be doing the mid icon one.

Played againt a really strong team yesterday, he had 13 shots on goal in first half, I had 1.

Of course I was leading 1-0 and of course it was Alisson in his team.

Anything that goes on goal goes in. Not that he does anything spectacularly bad, just letting them past.

Did 5 of the 82+ la liga upgrades.

Got 93 tots moreno in first.
    Nothing of note in rest.

That’s my club cleared of la liga rares now.
    Will probably buy a few more to chance another couple later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,751 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Only had enough in my club to do one :D

c2fUPly.png

I'm not gonna bother with any more unless I pack some La Liga rares throughout the week, don't care about this TOTS at all and will probably just use Fekir in an SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Did one and got 90 Modric.. that’ll do me. I’ll leave my luck there :pac:

After I claimed the LaLiga SBC palyer last night, I had enough players to complete 13 of the teams again, got Toni Kroos in it, anyone used him? He looks decent.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    After I claimed the LaLiga SBC palyer last night, I had enough players to complete 13 of the teams again, got Toni Kroos in it, anyone used him? He looks decent.

I have him in my team with a shadow chemistry. A good all-rounder, a steal at 200k
    5 star weak foot is useful, good shooting, great passing.
    Big improvement on Ballack - less clunky and gets forward more (Ballack has high def work rate). For 20% of the price too.
    I'd definitely recommend using him if you can fit him in.

R00ster wrote: »
    I have him in my team with a shadow chemistry. A good all-rounder, a steal at 200k
    5 star weak foot is useful, good shooting, great passing.
    Big improvement on Ballack - less clunky and gets forward more (Ballack has high def work rate). For 20% of the price too.
    I'd definitely recommend using him if you can fit him in.

Moments Banega out, Kroos in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Said to myself I’d keep going with the upgrade packs until I get a double 82. Only too me 4 packs but got: Modric, Casemiro, 83 Jovic (x2), TOTS Yuri (89 Spanish LB) and the rest were 82.

If they do those upgrades for Ligue 1, it’ll be crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Said to myself I’d keep going with the upgrade packs until I get a double 82. Only too me 4 packs but got: Modric, Casemiro, 83 Jovic (x2), TOTS Yuri (89 Spanish LB) and the rest were 82.

If they do those upgrades for Ligue 1, it’ll be crazy.

I did about ten, highest I got was an 84 lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Liamalone wrote: »
    I did about ten, highest I got was an 84 lol

That’s my fear although knowing my luck I’d get 2 82’s

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement