Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Liamalone wrote: »
    I did about ten, highest I got was an 84 lol

That was me last week with the Prem ones :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

There’s a Falcao tots objective as well.
    I’ve fond memories of his tots card in Fifa 17.
    But the power creep is ridiculous.
    His card has 90 speed I think?
    Giovanni’s tots in 18 was a 90 rated card for MLS and he has 90 acceleration and 85 sprint speed.
    But somehow at the age of 33 he’s faster than 3 years ago lol.
    It’s ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

The pack luck continues it seems, saw you lads talking about the La Liga upgrade SBC and did one......97 Benzema

Also, is there something I’m missing about that Kroos card?? Took a look at it and according to futbin it’s only 190k which seems a steal for it

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    The pack luck continues it seems, saw you lads talking about the La Liga upgrade SBC and did one......97 Benzema

Also, is there something I’m missing about that Kroos card?? Took a look at it and according to futbin it’s only 190k which seems a steal for it

Most people aren’t running la liga squads.
    From what I’ve seen it’s about a 1 in4/5 drop for tots cards in the la liga sbc.

I did that Ansu Fati sbc just to use up duplicate Allison as time was running out to recover it and it’s a damn good card. Well worth doing if you needed a nice cam or LAM.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had enough to do 2 and got normal Busquets, which would have been amazing for Icon SBCs last year.

Sold up all my non-rares and silvers from the Spanish league, as I've no interest in finishing the League SBC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,750 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The pile just keeps on growing

XBLjqVL.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Had enough to do 2 and got normal Busquets, which would have been amazing for Icon SBCs last year.

Sold up all my non-rares and silvers from the Spanish league, as I've no interest in finishing the League SBC.

I would have killed for normal Busquets as I got 83 Bartra and 82 Herrera in mine and the 5 Rare Gold La Liga Pack got me nanda as well

On plus side got the Mariano objective done quickly a couple of days ago and he helped with completing the Reguilon one yesterday

So weird that we've now had 6 full TOTS releases and the only players to receive WF/SM upgrades are Vardy and Adama.

So weird that we've now had 6 full TOTS releases and the only players to receive WF/SM upgrades are Vardy and Adama.

Madness alright.
    Look at Griezeman. His tots card is basically useless and is cheaper than his fb card.

I think Odegaard got one as well, thankfully. Love that card... will try pick him up if I don’t get him in the guaranteed pack.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Done 4 of the upgrade packs, got 2 83's!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Got base Hazard from the first and base Vidal from the second.

Is anyone having trouble with the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

According to leaks we should get militao sbc today.

I think Odegaard got one as well, thankfully. Love that card... will try pick him up if I don’t get him in the guaranteed pack.

Came up against him last night and he seemed fantastic. His dribbling and shooting was sublime.

Blazer wrote: »
    Came up against him last night and he seemed fantastic. His dribbling and shooting was sublime.

Same with his future stars card... one of my favourites this year. Weaves around players effortlessly and has a lethal left foot to match. Only play him as my central CAM tho so it’s hard to fit him in atm unless I play Dalglish as a RAM/LAM.
    Hogey007 wrote: »
    According to leaks we should get militao sbc today.

Just seen that as well... TOTS Pique will be out for him 100%. Have 87s in my trade pile too so hopefully a bit of coins in. He’s gonna be the same as Alonso too where you’ve two options

I'm betting the segments in this Militao SBC will need 70+ chem each, they love forcing people to buy players off the market instead of using all untradeables.

I'm betting the segments in this Militao SBC will need 70+ chem each, they love forcing people to buy players off the market instead of using all untradeables.

2x 86 for 70 chem
    1x 88 for 55 chem

Not too bad. Have Modric and Casemiro + a TOTS LB to throw into them. Will do him tomorrow after the guaranteed packs in case I get another decent card to put in.

2x 86 for 70 chem
    1x 88 for 55 chem

Not too bad. Have Modric and Casemiro + a TOTS LB to throw into them. Will do him tomorrow after the guaranteed packs in case I get another decent card to put in.

Same I have Allison, Kovavicx 2, and I can always dump Miranda and Sandro into it depending on my red picks on Thursday.

Prob do Militao after rewards on the off chance I get a red Ramos or Varane.

Also kinda feels like Flashback cards have completely lost the run of themselves when we're getting Flashbacks for 22 year olds :p

• Advertisement

Same I have Allison, Kovavicx 2, and I can always dump Miranda and Sandro into it depending on my red picks on Thursday.

Just completed Mariano and Romarinho from SB as well this morning.. 0 games, cya later lads :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Also kinda feels like Flashback cards have completely lost the run of themselves when we're getting Flashbacks for 22 year olds :p

It's a flashback to his TOTS last year.

Ah but it’s a tots flashback :)

Well if I wasn't sure about it already Fekir just solidified himself as SBC fodder. Scoring this would've completed Reguilon....90 Volleys 96 Finishing:

Ujkh25U.gif
    u96Dn5S.gif

But hey at least I got this lad done so I can stop using James Rodriguez :D

Kw8R39G.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I'll probably do that Militao as well to replace moments Laporte.

Might as well since I'm stacked up on fodder and the fabled Firmino/Origi sbc isn't going to come until the Ultimate TOTS when they will definitely do it, unlike all the other times I said they'd definitely do it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Gyan84 wrote:
    Might as well since I'm stacked up on fodder and the fabled Firmino/Origi sbc isn't going to come until the Ultimate TOTS when they will definitely do it, unlike all the other times I said they'd definitely do it

Origi might get one on the date of the final last year

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Oostende looking like this years Utrecht sbc. Rating is 71, despite there only being 4x71s and 3x72s. 2 of the 72s are no longer in packs.

Origi might get one on the date of the final last year

I’m clinging on to that final hope :pac:

Christ the amount of people begging for wins today was ridiculous. Gave one or two to people who genuinely had a crap first team out but most of them I ignored.
    One dickhead I gave 2 goals to ran down the pitch shushing.
    Aguero , Mahrez and Salah came on and sorted him out. Well Aguero and Mahrez did.
    I’ve no idea what the hell Salah actually does in a game, whereas Aguero is everywhere getting goals and assists Salah is doing sweet FA.
    Now I wish I had got Mahrez instead of him. Major disappointment.
    Maybe I’ll get Messi Thursday to link up with Aguero :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Christ the amount of people begging for wins today was ridiculous. Gave one or two to people who genuinely had a crap first team out but most of them I ignored.
    One dickhead I gave 2 goals to ran down the pitch shushing.
    Aguero , Mahrez and Salah came on and sorted him out. Well Aguero and Mahrez did.
    I’ve no idea what the hell Salah actually does in a game, whereas Aguero is everywhere getting goals and assists Salah is doing sweet FA.
    Now I wish I had got Mahrez instead of him. Major disappointment.
    Maybe I’ll get Messi Thursday to link up with Aguero :)

I don't even bother reading the messages. Some evenings I might only get on for an hour and don't have the time for that.
    'Let them earn their objectives like I had to' is the way I see it. Most of the people you play online are d!cks anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement