Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I don't even bother reading the messages. Some evenings I might only get on for an hour and don't have the time for that.
    'Let them earn their objectives like I had to' is the way I see it. Most of the people you play online are d!cks anyway.

I ended up blocking all messages except from friends

• Registered Users Posts: 19,750 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Speaking of objectives, phew

3AV8vZT.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

R00ster wrote: »
    Oostende looking like this years Utrecht sbc. Rating is 71, despite there only being 4x71s and 3x72s. 2 of the 72s are no longer in packs.

Thanks for heads up on this before I bothered with other teams.
    Christ it’s May, why are ea adding such ridiculous sbc’s now, wonder was it sheer incompetence or deliberate??

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Thanks for heads up on this before I bothered with other teams.
    Christ it’s May, why are ea adding such ridiculous sbc’s now, wonder was it sheer incompetence or deliberate??

Can't understand the timing really. Would be good for fodder if it was actually possible to complete.

I sold all the out of pack cards I had bought for Liga MX months ago lol. Fairly sure I had bought Lombaerts for this reason also :pac:

It will make it easier to profit from grinding the minor league sbcs as there more sellable players in the silver packs from them.

R00ster wrote: »
    Can't understand the timing really. Would be good for fodder if it was actually possible to complete.

I sold all the out of pack cards I had bought for Liga MX months ago lol. Fairly sure I had bought Lombaerts for this reason also :pac:

It will make it easier to profit from grinding the minor league sbcs as there more sellable players in the silver packs from them.

They’ve pulled the Belgium league for now.

A multi billionaire company and these very basic mistakes happen time and time again.
    How did not one person double check the oostende requirements

https://twitter.com/eafifadirect/status/1260385168101015552?s=21

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Crafted 5 more packs and got Parejo in pack 2 then, then De Jong in the next pack. Delighted with him. Parejo will go into an SBC.

LaLiga squad looking like the below now. Will grind out to get Militao to replace Lenglet. Would still love to pack one of the keepers if I can't get Messi in the red picks or in the guaranteed SBC.

LaLiga.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Running a La Liga team, bought a few more upgrades, trolled, the Argie RW that's not Messi. Pffft

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Mariano, Reguilon & Falcao all done. Some / all will go into the Guaranteed La Liga SBC alongside a recovered TOTSSF Robertson whenever it is released. Don't run a La Liga team but on the off chance I got that Ramos card who would slot into my team perfectly it's worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Frisbee wrote: »
    Mariano, Reguilon & Falcao all done. Some / all will go into the Guaranteed La Liga SBC alongside a recovered TOTSSF Robertson whenever it is released. Don't run a La Liga team but on the off chance I got that Ramos card who would slot into my team perfectly it's worth it.

It's tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

They’ve pulled the Belgium league for now.

A multi billionaire company and these very basic mistakes happen time and time again.
    How did not one person double check the oostende requirements

https://twitter.com/eafifadirect/status/1260385168101015552?s=21

Ah ****. Was going to sell my Lombaerts in my club this morning :pac:

• Advertisement

Opponents AI defender sticking out a leg to intercept every time I play a precise through ball in rivals!

8-A5-DBDB3-BED3-47-B5-BE8-D-211-C5720-B745.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I think I might have figured out Salah’s issue,
    Both my LAM/RAM are on free roam.
    As soon as I changed Salah to stick to position he was a different player.
    I’ll give him a few more games before I replace him :)

The weird thing is I’ve brought on Silva and he acts as per default instructions so I’m wondering are instructions broken for subs. Because Silva is definitely not on free roam so always seems miles better than Salah coming on.

I play Salah as a pure goal poacher. Stay Forward, Stay Central, Get in Behind, Conservative Interceptions. Just have him camping on the opponent's backline to burst for that run in behind whenever he gets the chance.

I play Salah as a pure goal poacher. Stay Forward, Stay Central, Get in Behind, Conservative Interceptions. Just have him camping on the opponent's backline to burst for that run in behind whenever he gets the chance.

Filthy goalhanging bastard :)
    I definitely must try that out.

Just tried it against a god squad with PIM Ronaldo in one game and another good squad.
    I also set the same instructions for Aguero and after a few goals for both Salah and himself it resulted in 2 rage quits :).
    I’ll give 442 a shot for a while and see how it goes.

Bundes on Friday apparently.
    I’d already signed up for wl but def happy to just play to 11 here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

QQ hopefully one of you guys can help !

When I started Rivals about a month ago I am in Div10.
    I have average to above average team but seem to be playing people with every Icon player or every TOTSSF player.

How are they in Div 10 and not higher with the better quailty players.
    I am an average player with mid 80s and 1 90 player all gold or 1/2 Team of the week players.

Just seems hard to play against these guys.

Oh and why do so many players make 3 subs at the start of games?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

ciaran76 wrote: »

I have average to above average team but seem to be playing people with every Icon player or every TOTSSF player.

I am an average player with mid 80s and 1 90 player all gold or 1/2 Team of the week players.

Unfortunately you are suffering probably from two things.

Firstly, due to the fact that it is May and most people probably have the game at least 4 or 5 months now, most people are going to have good squads or some top tier players. There have been 3 icon swaps which means any player could have up to 3 icons in their team without getting lucky in packs or spending money.

Second and probably the more relevant reason, because of these icon swap challenges and some of the objective players, lots of good players have relegated themselves from higher divisions to lower divisions so that they can get the wins required easier. I was a Div 6 player all year but was relegated to Div 8 (and still there) the last 3 or 4 weeks due to the amount of good players I was coming up against. Has ruined division rivals in many ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

ciaran76 wrote: »

People make subs to bring on players that couldn't fit into their team because of the chemistry. 100 team chemistry stays at that no matter who you bring on.

Personally it puts them at a disadvantage I think. 3 fresh subs (especially attacking players) can make a big difference for the last half hour.

Yeah, rivals is a mess now. Trying to get the Reguillon objective done and struggling big time against these full TOTS teams. Inaki Williams showing his limitations up front :pac:

Yeah, rivals is a mess now. Trying to get the Reguillon objective done and struggling big time against these full TOTS teams. Inaki Williams showing his limitations up front :pac:

Easiest way is to have la liga cam behind your la liga striker so that the one goal scored consists of an assist and a goal at the same time. Then you can bring on the big guns to lock it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Rivals is just a quit fest - would be better if the objectives were done purely in Squad battles, would be a grind but better than trying to do it in Rivals when people just quit left right and centre especially when you’re on the way to getting a objective done.

Luckily I’ve managed to do the Reguillon and Falcao objectives quickly this week so can stay away from Rivals

Militao is calling me, Desailly is only 9 games from retirement

hUBqTcd.png

Blazer wrote: »
    Easiest way is to have la liga cam behind your la liga striker so that the one goal scored consists of an assist and a goal at the same time. Then you can bring on the big guns to lock it out.

Yeah, that’s the one that’s driving me mad. 3/8 done.. I always manage to get one or the other and then the GK turns into a brick wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Wednesday is usually tougher as people are trying to make sure they get the best rewards also. So that coupled with the objectives is causing it to be a bit of sweatfest.

I feel like I'm coming up against lads that have self relegated but are now scrambling up the divisions. Even getting hockied by full gold squads. Started the week in division 5. Down in 7 at the moment. Went on an unmerciful losing streak this week.

On the plus side pulled Frenkie from the la liga upgrade pack. Only the 2nd I did as didn't have the players to do more.

Almost time to trade 250/300k of untradeables for a lucas Pérez

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Almost time to trade 250/300k of untradeables for a lucas Pérez

It won’t be that much surely. The prices of most of the players are way cheaper than the PL TOTS.

It won’t be that much surely. The prices of most of the players are way cheaper than the PL TOTS.

Nah, I’d guess an 87 team, what’s that? About 200k?

Nah, I’d guess an 87 team, what’s that? About 200k?

I was thinking 86 with a TOTS and like 80 chem so about 170k.

87 rated. The bastards!

• Advertisement

I'm only gonna do it if my reds are good tomorrow and I decide to build around a few La Liga players

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement