Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I play Salah as a pure goal poacher. Stay Forward, Stay Central, Get in Behind, Conservative Interceptions. Just have him camping on the opponent's backline to burst for that run in behind whenever he gets the chance.

I have to say holy ****.
    What a difference it makes to him playing him as left ST with those instructions.
    I switched to 442 with Aguero same instructions and wings backs stay back and overlapping.
    One CM on stay back, aggressive and cover Center and the other on balanced and cover Center.
    And the whole team is ripping through teams with the goal hangers just waiting to run clear.
    5 consecutive wins and Salahs is scoring all around.

23872-E7-A-2-FEC-42-CB-8-BD7-884-F0777095-A.jpg

Frakkin Parejo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Santi cazorla from la liga sbc.

Fail!! But at least he has a high rating and not one of the 88’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I got Griezmann.

Normally I’d be happy with that but the problem is I already have his Fut Birthday which has 5 star weak foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,750 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Blazer wrote: »
    I have to say holy ****.
    What a difference it makes to him playing him as left ST with those instructions.
    I switched to 442 with Aguero same instructions and wings backs stay back and overlapping.
    One CM on stay back, aggressive and cover Center and the other on balanced and cover Center.
    And the whole team is ripping through teams with the goal hangers just waiting to run clear.
    5 consecutive wins and Salahs is scoring all around.

Glad to hear it! Hopefully he keeps it up. Some of the tricks he pulls off for me are things I've just never seen from another player in this game, I love just lashing the ball at him and hitting a first touch past the defender like this:

b7uTNq3.gif

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Santi cazorla from la liga sbc.

Fail!! But at least he has a high rating and not one of the 88’s.

Found the 88 rated in Turkish league one though :D

I'm only gonna do it if my reds are good tomorrow and I decide to build around a few La Liga players

Ah feck it I've got so much untradeable fodder I might as well just use it

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ah feck it I've got so much untradeable fodder I might as well just use it

In before he gets Messi.

:p

not quite

ybvS9qW.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Parejo.. fodder for something

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got Ramos in the pack. Mini w as I have the moments one already but at least the the RB will be on full chem now!! Hoping for decent picks tomorrow which could tempt me to do Militao.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Carvajal in mine... not too bad. My defenders will al be Real Madrid - Mendy, Militao, Ramos, Carvajal :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Got Toni Kroos in mine. Happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Ter stegen second time in a week and doesn't fit my team i'll use him in the Bundesliga sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Oh ****..

Yp66U9j.jpg

Oh ****..

Yp66U9j.jpg

**** yeah!!! Always good to see :)

Oh ****..

Yp66U9j.jpg

Very jealous!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

To all those lads saying they are playing Salah up top - are you changing formation in game or playing him on 5 chem? Will need a major formation change if I'm to play with wingers... Talk about first world problems :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Putting in a Red Carzola, Flashback Villa and SBC Kruse. Time to start gambling with players I never use, lol

Berchiche -___-

To all those lads saying they are playing Salah up top - are you changing formation in game or playing him on 5 chem? Will need a major formation change if I'm to play with wingers... Talk about first world problems :pac:

I start like this:

leFzbuF.png

And then switch to this in game:

6MyiqjW.png

He'll be totally fine off chem tho, you can get a player to 7 while out of position as long as they have loyalty and a manager, like Rashford and AWB in my team.

• Advertisement

These are the type of games I have when going for objectives... had the goal and assist, all I needed was the win. Went from 1-0 down to 3-1 up to 4-3 down to 5-5 with 2 goals conceded in the 91st and 92nd min. My Ter Stegen made one save, his VDS made 10 saves....

20-B33-E96-0223-4-CA0-A7-D4-21-ACF734480-C.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Oh ****..

Yp66U9j.jpg

Miracles do happen!! Delighted to see someone here get him.

For the first time this year I will be a week ahead of WL as regards FIFA points. Only 350 points off 2000 so need to play a few more rivals matches before opening my WL rewards.
    I might get lucky as a result. But I’m getting Parejo no doubt.

Ehh what? I thought I was guaranteed a La Liga player???

xQfld23.png

Ehh what? I thought I was guaranteed a La Liga player???

xQfld23.png

You’re supposed aren’t you from 17wins on?

Just checked and it’s the same for others. Looks like they’ve screwed them up.

Yeah turns out there's a glitch (big shock) where nobody's getting their guaranteed La Liga player in their second picks.

Yeah turns out there's a glitch (big shock) where nobody's getting their guaranteed La Liga player in their second picks.

Lol is anyone getting la liga players, good job I didn’t open mine yet. :)

I got ter stegen and kruse,

I did have a la liga choice in both for 17 wins, but second one was the 89 left back.

Had odegard also in the one with ter stegen but choice MATS as I’ll start him.

• Advertisement

Lol is anyone getting la liga players, good job I didn’t open mine yet. :)

Some are still getting them but it's not guaranteed. Honestly I'd probably open if I were you. It's such a wide scale problem that chances are everyone who got a dud pick gets an extra one as compensation, so you're just getting a Super Lig red for free.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement