Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

21 wins got me 95 Ter Stegen and 93 Visca. Happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

17 wins, De Jong and Odegaard. Happy enough, De Jong will oust FB Vidal from CDM and Odegaard might displace FutMas Modric at CAM.

Out of the 8 choices, 5 were La Liga.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Liamalone wrote: »
    17 wins, De Jong and Odegaard. Happy enough, De Jong will oust FB Vidal from CDM and Odegaard might displace FutMas Modric at CAM.

Packed De jong yesterday. With the few games I've played with him he seems top quality.

Got Varane and Sosa as my red picks for 17 wins. Had a la liga in both picks. Cant believe i got Varane tho.

Still haven't done the guaranteed la liga pack yet.. But with getting De jong yesterday and Varane today I'm gonna have to roll the dice and get my Ocampos.

Seemed to pack a lot of Super liga players this morning too.

This being the best pack hands down

http://postimg.cc/CBkr0PPV

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Fekir from the guaranteed SBC. It's finny, three months ago I'd have been going nuts and changing my team to accommodate him. Yesterday my first thought was "Meh, at least he'll do for the next SBC"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,750 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Best thing I packed today was an untradeable Shadow from Rivals, nothing above 83 in 2 100k packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Sorloth and Kruse this morning (14 wins) and Ter Stegen last night...

Picked Sorloth purely so I can run a fancy version of stoke-ball with him and pink Haland up front in a 442. Hoof ball up to the big scandi's, might have to find someone with the big throw in trait.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Packed De jong yesterday. With the few games I've played with him he seems top quality.

He was actually the one who intrigued me most from the la liga tots (never going to get messi). His OTW has magic intercepting powers, big fan.

Oh my Lenglet investment from about 2 weeks ago finally paid off :o 500k back in the balance this morning, just about 100 relists to manage it I think :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ve just seen this on Twitter... wtf ?!

https://twitter.com/dylanrodgers02/status/1260854844371472384?s=21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

oblak and Moreno, not too bad. will use both for sbcs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Parejo and Ter Stegen, oh well, not bad from only my second weekend league of Fifa 20 so far. Managed to get 11 wins this time round, don't think I even got two wins the last time. And I got the 2,000 FUT champions points so we will go again this weekend - now to watch some Youtube videos to prepare myself :pac:

hots wrote: »
    Picked Sorloth purely so I can run a fancy version of stoke-ball with him and pink Haland up front in a 442. Hoof ball up to the big scandi's, might have to find someone with the big throw in trait.

Going to pair Sorloth and Haland with a couple of new purchases in Baresi and Giovinco, I actually want to try them out but the little and large thing is definitely a contributor.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Opponents are ridiculous in Rivals this morning. I’m being creamed so said screw it I want my red picks,
    Moreno and Oblak so good for sbc really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Only got the 11 wins last weekend so just had the one player pick, got Oblak though which is a nice 96 rated player. Then I got TOTS Visca in the rewards which is tradeable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Only got the 11 wins last weekend so just had the one player pick, got Oblak though which is a nice 96 rated player. Then I got TOTS Visca in the rewards which is tradeable too.

Only got 11 wins :pac::pac::pac: any tips for this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Ter Stegen for 11 wins so happy enough as it saves me 150k :)

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Oblak and Parejo for 20 wins. Ramsey and Lautaro Martinez were the best cards from the 2 100K packs.

Started on Friday with around 1100-1200 rivals rank... now I’m down at 900 ffs. Still need 4/8 for the goals and assists objective. I manage to get it and then somehow end up drawing/losing. Can’t remember when I last won a game :pac:

Can’t believe Kroos is only 190k.
    I’m tempted to run a la liga squad just for laughs with those prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I would love to get another two picks lol. Here's hoping :)

Liamalone wrote: »
    I would love to get another two picks lol. Here's hoping :)

Here’s what EA put out last time this happened. Whether they stick to it or not is another story.

https://twitter.com/eafifadirect/status/1212842037931728896?s=21

does that mean you could end up with 4 totts if you were lucky enough to pack 2 in the first go

I imagine it’s only for those who got 17 wins +,

the dream was nice for 15 seconds

**** it I did the mid icon. Nothing else to waste my cards on.

Blazer wrote: »

Baresi. Another card for an sbc.

Blazer wrote: »

Baresi. Another card for an sbc.

Pulled the trigger on the la liga sbc....

Yuri Berchiche - I thought he would have been the worst to get, but he's infact only the third worst haha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I can't find my picks!! Maybe they've taken them down after the fcuk up?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement