Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I can't find my picks!! Maybe they've taken them down after the fcuk up?

https://twitter.com/EAFIFADirect/status/1260870931905380352

Looks like they are gone until they resolve this!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,750 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Pro League SBC hasn't been added back yet either btw

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Have to wait a bit longer for my red Messi so :pac:

Another Draft win where I got the worst reward and ended up losing coins, why bother

bnkP3fG.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

James Maddison moments card. They’re just trolling us big time now.

l14y8hz.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Big thumbs up to those who posted about doing the SBC upgrades last week (silver upgrades > gold upgrades > La Liga upgrade), doing them the last while here as I've so much crap in the club and have packed TOTS Parejo, TOTS Erkin (88 LB) and 88 Handanovic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Carvajal from the 1 of 5 81+
    Making me think of tinkering again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got Parejo 93 from the guaranteed TotS pack. Any use?

• Advertisement

11 hours later their update is "we're still working"

https://twitter.com/EAFIFADirect/status/1261007761069862912?s=20

It also sounds like it's gonna take them more time because they're trying to determine exactly who was affected instead of just doing the easy and more player-friendly thing of just reimbursing every Gold2+ player.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bloody hell....guess I'm going to be one of those lads who pauses his game at the start of every game this weekend...

NDDtp3E.png

That player pick is paying out big time.

And just for anyone who thinks all my packs are good here's mine :p

rJlR5SW.png

Ya your right there, I got morata out of mine ha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

And just for anyone who thinks all my packs are good here's mine :p

rJlR5SW.png

I got 4x 81 and 1x 82 :pac:

Finally got Reguillon done too. 3 games, 3 wins. Mariano nominee card is very very good.. grabbed a hat trick in the final game vs a full La Liga TOTS team. 11 games, 13 goals and 9 assists for him... might actually keep him now instead of putting him into Militao.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I got 4x 81 and 1x 82 :pac:

Finally got Reguillon done too. 3 games, 3 wins. Mariano nominee card is very very good.. grabbed a hat trick in the final game vs a full La Liga TOTS team. 11 games, 13 goals and 9 assists for him... might actually keep him now instead of putting him into Militao.

Yeah I found Mariano good too, and the league sbc striker Avila, 2 of them were banging in goals with Fati as CAM

Feck it the last time there was a red pick issue it took 4 days to fix, they won't be sorted by WL so I'm just gonna do Militao

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Was playing a bit again and used a La Liga side to do the La Liga icon swap, Regulion, & Mariano objectives and my god but TOTSSF Benzema is just a bully. He powers through everybody and just smashes everything with his left foot. Think I'm gonna have to build a team for him, lots of fun to use with a nippy technical CAM behind him.

Gonna rinse the club of gold rares through the Premium La Liga SBC. Wish me luck lol.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Gonna rinse the club of gold rares through the Premium La Liga SBC. Wish me luck lol.

Good luck, here’s hoping you get a messi or varane :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Liamalone wrote: »

They’re very good. I did 11 of them and came out with TOTS Ter Stegen, TOTS Lucas Perez, Rakitic, Rodriguez and some 83/84s.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Good luck, here’s hoping you get a messi or varane :)

Or both :)

Well, he's here:

zYFXNsd.png

Really don't feel like I sacrificed a whole lot in the end, that Oblak really helped:

dPxKgaE.png

And here's the updated team:

N49PlFM.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Decided to gut my club for the mid icon SBC. Safe to say it paid off. :rolleyes:

f29f6165-7ed5-4562-ba75-6508469b5946.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I have lost complete sense of how good/bad I am at this game. I think at any stage over the last 2 years I've been playing FUT, I always knew I was around a division 5/6 player or whatever it may have been, but lately I genuinely don't know if I am just completely crap or if I am constantly coming up against self relegaters. Despite having an unreal team right now, went on a heavy losing streak in Division 8, I got battered in some games, had to quit one, conceded 6 goals to a guy playing with 10 men most of the game.

Then I said I would just try something out here and I made a squad of purely gold players between around 78-81 rated mainly, hey presto, win the first game 4-2. :confused:

edit: second game won as well, 1-0 against a really good team. Mind you I scored in the last few mins with my only shot of the game :P that one was enjoyable so on that note I am going to bed.

PS - is there some kind of red card glitch?? My opponent had a guy sent off for a second yellow, paused it instantly and then unpaused it and his player never registered the second booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Rivals is not a good indication of how good or bad you are this year obviously.

Fut champions is way more enjoyable tbh. And a good indication where you are regardless of squad imo.

Saying that this week could be a tough test against some super cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Griezmann from the LA Liga player pick SBC, Nice One shame he won’t fit my team

I’m gasping for my reds even though I’ll get Sweet FA

Looks like we'll have the reds by morning actually

https://twitter.com/EAFIFADirect/status/1261085371229585409?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Red Picks are back out

I got Kruse and Visca from Gold 2

Both look like decent players but at the same time Mehhhhhhhh .....

• Advertisement

Odegard and parejo, very nice to get the extra 2 when I did actually get a la liga choice in both yesterday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement