Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,750 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Extra fodder at least

Screenshot-20200515-081508-01.jpg

Just looking at Odegaard's stats, how do they figure this is 98 dribbling?

pI8otmz.png

Especially when this is 97:

UG3iV5L.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Even his shooting stats are off by minus 2.
    From seeing his play against me he definitely seems higher than his stats suggest so I’m wondering if it was just a visual error, otherwise it’s a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Ter-Stegen & Ocampos. Got offered Parejo & Oblak again. Meh. Great high-rated fodder but for what? At this stage I reckon I'd have enough fodder for one of the high rated PIM SBCs from last year in their entirety. PIM pack would be the only thing that might interest me at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Doing the Falcao objectives and using my standard La Liga side, nothing too special.

In div 7, came up against a fella with TOTS Messi, TOTS Varane, R9 and a couple red BPL TOTS.. 3 of those, so I think he’s an Elite 3 player at least (?). What he’s doing in Div 7, I’ve no idea. But he scored first and shushes everywhere with 99 Messi, so I bring on the big guns and hit back. Through on goal again for the lead and he quits before I score :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Doing the Falcao objectives and using my standard La Liga side, nothing too special.

In div 7, came up against a fella with TOTS Messi, TOTS Varane, R9 and a couple red BPL TOTS.. 3 of those, so I think he’s an Elite 3 player at least (?). What he’s doing in Div 7, I’ve no idea. But he scored first and shushes everywhere with 99 Messi, so I bring on the big guns and hit back. Through on goal again for the lead and he quits before I score :pac:

I have seen players like that in Div 10.

I played againt a guy 2/3 days ago had 4 Icons and a TOTSSF players. Unreal.
    Weirdly enough he quit after i went 1 up.

It might be worth buying a few Werners for any bundesliga objectives. Other than Werner, the next best Strikers that might be considered meta are Plea and Poulsen (I think a lot would turn to these before Lewandowski).
    There's are dearth of decent base Bundesliga and German strikers - Werner's 83 is possibly the 2nd best card in both of those categories, if there's a bundesliga/german scoring requirement it could rise a lot. His 86 is up at 20K and isn't out of packs yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

R00ster wrote: »
    It might be worth buying a few Werners for any bundesliga objectives. Other than Werner, the next best Strikers that might be considered meta are Plea and Poulsen (I think a lot would turn to these before Lewandowski).
    There's are dearth of decent base Bundesliga and German strikers - Werner's 83 is possibly the 2nd best card in both of those categories, if there's a bundesliga/german scoring requirement it could rise a lot. His 86 is up at 20K and isn't out of packs yet.

Great shout. Should rise anyway over course of next week with being out of packs as a backup if it’s not needed in objectives.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Great shout. Should rise anyway over course of next week with being out of packs as a backup if it’s not needed in objectives.

Always a good idea to buy high rated players that will almost certainly make TOTS and therefore will be out of packs for a week.
    I saw that people had been buying VVD at ~280K the week bfore EPL TOTS. He went up to ~380K between Thursday rewards and the following TOTS being released.

I did the same with Carvajal, Ramos and Varane last week and made about 50K.
    Lost about 2k on Oblak though, so you have to consider how many people would run them in their teams. Ter-Stegan would probably be more popular than Oblak, hence why he didn't rise as much when out of packs.

urggh... i still have over 985 players on my team...
    I must make a serious attempt to burn through these next weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Fut champions not going well so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I taught I redeemed fut champs for next week on the web app when it said starting in 6 days but it registered me for this weekend.
    Is there anyway to back out and get my points back?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

cintec wrote: »
    I taught I redeemed fut champs for next week on the web app when it said starting in 6 days but it registered me for this weekend.

Dont think so...

While app info can be misleading why would you redeem next weekend points on Friday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

wonski wrote: »
    Dont think so...

While app info can be misleading why would you redeem next weekend points on Friday ;)

I don't know why I did it I trusted the app

cintec wrote: »

Don’t think you can get them back.

If you can try to play to even 6 wins, you get 1000 points back then and can try get rest in rivals.

Obviously if you had time go for 11/14 wins to get the full 2000.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

No Messi, got Kroos and Moreno. I have Kroos already but he’s tradeable. Feel like I wasted a shadow on him though.

Apparently Haaland is in tots, all 8 games he played in bundes this season.

No surprise though, and to be fair he did have a big impact in those games.

He should be a TOTS Moments card instead of an actual TOTS but there's no chance in hell they'd give him out as an SBC or Objective.

ridiculous ..by that thinking Bruno Ferndandes should have been in as well.

Just to be clear I was calling EA ridiculous not what you said :D

Also I'm predicting the actual objective card will be some striker with 3* skills and at a push a 4* weak foot with 91-93 Pace, 88-91 Dribbling, and 88-93 Shooting.....as almost every objective card has been so far.

JM3boYJ.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sigh. My crisis of confidence has carried on into this weekend.

2-6 and can’t buy wins. I’ve taken the lead in so, so many games, only to absolutely implode. I’m scoring loads. But I just can’t defend any more.

Also I'm predicting the actual objective card will be some striker with 3* skills and at a push a 4* weak foot with 91-93 Pace, 88-91 Dribbling, and 88-93 Shooting.....as almost every objective card has been so far.

Nailed on to be Plea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sigh. My crisis of confidence has carried on into this weekend.

2-6 and can’t buy wins. I’ve taken the lead in so, so many games, only to absolutely implode. I’m scoring loads. But I just can’t defend any more.

Same here. Cannot defend for the life of me, I feel like any time the other team get the ball to a striker in the box it's a goal :( on the plus side, Messi at the other end of the pitch is lethal, nearly guaranteed MOTM in every game.

SBC is Witsel btw lads. Confirmed by @denis_fut_trade on Twitter, one of the main leakers nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

R00ster wrote: »
    Nailed on to be Plea.

Nah surely not given he already had an Objective Headliner card.

SBC is Witsel btw lads. Confirmed by @denis_fut_trade on Twitter, one of the main leakers nowadays.

They're loving their CDM SBCs too huh

They're loving their CDM SBCs too huh

None of them have really interested me anyway.. don’t think Witsel will either. My defence is sorted already anyway :pac:

TOTS Reguillon, Militao FB, moments Ramos, Zambrotta/AWB
    Ter Stegen TOTS

Need a CAM or a LAM/RAM next and I should be sorted then.

Make sure to check objective players at 6, that’s where the money is with everyone playing.

Last week you needed a goal with a max 3 star wf Spanish player.
    Rodrigo and Williams shot up as a result.

Make sure to check objective players at 6, that’s where the money is with everyone playing.

Last week you needed a goal with a max 3 star wf Spanish player.
    Rodrigo and Williams shot up as a result.

Sabitzer the easy money today, got 12 scream sabitzer at 6 for 22k or under, up to 50k already.
    So few Austrians you can use in rivals.

• Advertisement

Pretty underwhelming TOTS actually

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement