Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Same here. Cannot defend for the life of me, I feel like any time the other team get the ball to a striker in the box it's a goal :( on the plus side, Messi at the other end of the pitch is lethal, nearly guaranteed MOTM in every game.

4-8 now.

Every game is 7-5 level score lines. And there’s so many stupid moments from my players too. Begging them to stay back but they keep leaping out of position on high lines,

If it wasn’t for the whole TOTS cards, I’d jettison the game for a bit but it kind of feels if you miss out on the next few weeks, your team will get left behind big time.

Also doesn’t help I had three games today where I was dominating for the first twenty seconds...so the other guy quit. Games that should be easy wins get voided because people won’t play :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Haaland with his upgraded 4* WF and Sancho look decent... not really interested in the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Pretty underwhelming TOTS actually

Agreed. 2* weak foot winger for the moments objectives...

Witsel is very cheap for anyone with a Bundesliga team tbf.
    Haland got his weak foot upgraded to 4*.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Is squad battles not working for anyone else ? Won 3 games on 3 different days this week and after I press advance to go back into the main menu it just freezes. Registered as 3 3-0 losses. Also the app has crashed on me about 4 or 5 times a day this week too. Losing patience with this game big time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

The player objectives seem a bit more fiddly than the last set - can see a bit of a grind coming on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

God I hate Squad Battles

D7P6yu2.png

Bundesliga is even cheaper than La Liga... 1.4m for Haland, Sancho or Reus, 500k for Havertz, 400k for Upamecano. Madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bundesliga is even cheaper than La Liga... 1.4m for Haland, Sancho or Reus, 500k for Havertz, 400k for Upamecano. Madness.

I'd love Sancho's card again...got it last year from the sbc and it was the most fun I had with a card apart from prime Zola.
    He literally was a penalty magnet in the box...every second game he got me a penalty :D

Blazer wrote: »
    I'd love Sancho's card again...got it last year from the sbc and it was the most fun I had with a card apart from prime Zola.
    He literally was a penalty magnet in the box...every second game he got me a penalty :D

Used his regular gold for a good while... really enjoyed it too. He fits in my squad now as well so hope I get him in the SBC!

Also just competed Militao.. cost me about 70k-ish and kept a good few high rated TOTS cards for the SBCs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I can't win a game to save my life today. Lost 11-0 to a crap team a while back. Got relegated trying to do objectives.

Packed Gnabry though. Do I sell or keep though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I can't win a game to save my life today. Lost 11-0 to a crap team a while back. Got relegated trying to do objectives.

Packed Gnabry though. Do I sell or keep though...

Unless you plan to keep him I’d sell now.
    Can only see most of those cards going one way.

Hold onto that high rated fodder, looks like we’re getting new sbc’s that require totssf

Coupled with the release of all those tradeable totw cards this week I think it could be a prime icon sbc

Edit: or of course it could be another bs type lucky bag. “Any totssf etc”

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1261412063487770625?s=21

"Player_Group_10" means the 10th segment of an SBC.....only SBCs we've seen with that many segments are specific Icon SBCs.

"Player_Group_10" means the 10th segment of an SBC.....only SBCs we've seen with that many segments are specific Icon SBCs.

as in 10 specific squads for one SBC?
    Who are they giving us..PIM R9?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hope. That's all they are giving.

Sure there were Icon SBCs last year with way more than 10 segments

17URjT5.png

Prime icon moments pack ;)

oh I know that. But they were for specific Icons.
    I wonder are they backtracking on saying no icon sbcs now. I can't see those miserable gits doing it.

Prime icon moments pack ;)

you'd only do it out of boredom really.

oh I know that. But they were for specific Icons.
    I wonder are they backtracking on saying no icon sbcs now. I can't see those miserable gits doing it.

With no Euros this summer and TOTS coming earlier than usual they're gonna be out of content pretty soon so I can see it happening, plus bringing back a feature that people were sad to see go could get them some goodwill on the run in towards FIFA 21.

• Advertisement

Maybe just getting set up for Ben yedder tots sbc :P

Ah no, they did state though didn’t they that there’d be no specific icon sbc’s didn’t they?

And only 3 players I could think of that would warrant a 10 segment would be tots cr7, mbappe or Neymar but no way would they come by sbc.
    They need them in packs

you'd only do it out of boredom really.

Oh 100%. I’ve a good few TOTS just sitting in my club waiting for the next SBC. I’d be really tempted by a PIM pack.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Maybe just getting set up for Ben yedder tots sbc :P

Ah no, they did state though didn’t they that there’d be no specific icon sbc’s didn’t they?

And only 3 players I could think of that would warrant a 10 segment would be tots cr7, mbappe or Neymar but no way would they come by sbc.
    They need them in packs

So a crappy PIM sbc basically. Hope ye all love our Shearers :)

At 4 wins and had 2 losses in a row so did quick adjustment to my 442 tactics.
    Won next 2 games in a row and thinking **** yeah. I’m back.

And then....
    Sees bloody rivals ranking....frakkin EA and their stupid putting rivals and WL on the same tab.im even worse because I never copped it for the first one.
    I was wondering why I was clocking up season points :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

God I hate Squad Battles

D7P6yu2.png

Missing your point here. Actually don't care tbh what the point is. Do the lottery ffs lol

Now that the Spanish league is done, and after 30ish La Liga Premium packs, about twenty 82+ La Liga packs, and about 30 Gold Upgrade packs and getting sweet scrag ort, I'm done. My team is my team.

Suck the back of them EA. Suck the back of 'em.

Edit : Anyone else getting 'overload ball side' getting enabled randomly? In the past few weeks it has been enabled during a game, without me doing it, never happened before - years of playing this shoite, wouldn't have realised bar my players being knackered and wearing lead boots. Weird to me.

Edit 2: Not done with the game, I'll always, always play the game but fark, bar Kroos I've pulled bog all. Pity I still have 1300 players in my club 🀔

Edit 7: Forgot I need yer man Regullion LB 93, since we've last talked, edit 1, I just need an assist from an defender.

I hate this game. I have been really enjoying Super Mario Bros Wii yet here we are. Here I am. :

Here We are brothers.

And off I go for that assist. Happy enough, fairy muff, thought it would be a grind. Not so, but then I run a La Liga team :)

I hate the grind.

Out.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Missing your point here. Actually don't care tbh what the point is. Do the lottery ffs lol

???

This isn't from a pack it's an objective card

???

This isn't from a pack it's an objective card

Look at the time man :)
    Liam was 3 sheets to the wind at that stage lol.
    He’s dying now this morning and when he wakes up he’ll wonder what the hell did he do last night!!:)

• Advertisement

Well that was the most boring game of FIFA I've ever played and I'm only 5 games in, he would literally get into 1 on 1 situations and then just pass the ball backwards to keep possession

1Jsyl34.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement