Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Any1 having trouble getting onto the app

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Origin and all EA servers down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I believe the servers are gone down. I’m seriously hoping they fix the “speed up lag”

Ah OK thanks fellas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

That nigerian striker in the ligue 1 potm could be a fun card.

Bought 87 Barnes. Won my first rivals match with him, the second I came up against a guy on 1 depth using Spur's Sissoko to hover the passing lanes and lob through balls. Ended up losing and got kicked off the servers so I didn't even get the rivals points :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Sweet, just packed Felipe Anderson. Nice 45K there.

Also, I'm still connected to the EA servers. There was 8 million items on the transfer list when I logged in, it's now down to 2 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

v3ttel wrote: »
    Sweet, just packed Felipe Anderson. Nice 45K there.

Also, I'm still connected to the EA servers. There was 8 million items on the transfer list when I logged in, it's now down to 2 million.

Put a quick bid on all the high value cards that were listed at base price :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Put a quick bid on all the high value cards that were listed at base price :pac:

Literally got disconnected 2 minutes after I posted that. I was picking up a lot of cards on bid for an SBC and got Anderson out of it, so still not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Managed to make few coins with today's morning purchases, Cavanis bought for 17k went for 25k, Verrattis bought for 9k went for 14k. Not bad but should have invested more in them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

No new SBCs or objectives again today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Good for investors though :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

They added the Walcott SBC yesterday.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

They won’t do them every night. That’s unsustainable,

Lord TSC wrote: »
    They won’t do them every night. That’s unsustainable,

we need some content to play the game for.

Literally no new objectives in 5 or 6 days now.

Lads anyone having issues with fitness?

I had put a squad fitness card onto my team so all going in with 99 fitness.

By the 6th minute I had to sub my left back, left mid and attacking mid.

They were totally gassed???

Lads anyone having issues with fitness?

I had put a squad fitness card onto my team so all going in with 99 fitness.

By the 6th minute I had to sub my left back, left mid and attacking mid.

They were totally gassed???
    Having the same myself with Walker at RB

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Any tips for a cheap Icon to buy? Have played FUT for a couple of years and never had enough coins to buy one. Feel like trying one out. Was looking at the Veron 86...but for approximately the same coins on PC I could get someone like Pogba. Are any of the baby Icons worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Pizzle wrote: »
    Any tips for a cheap Icon to buy? Have played FUT for a couple of years and never had enough coins to buy one. Feel like trying one out. Was looking at the Veron 86...but for approximately the same coins on PC I could get someone like Pogba. Are any of the baby Icons worth it?

baby Lothar Matthaus is unreal. Start 5atb and move him into midfield in game with whatever formation you use. If he was a midfielder he'd be well over 1m coins.

Fkk1dct.png

Changing to 442 in game usually

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

RossieMan wrote: »
    we need some content to play the game for.

Literally no new objectives in 5 or 6 days now.

Playing the game to play the game because you enjoy it is surely enough of a reason. There's also the season objectives, i'm sure people haven't completed all of them. 300 rivals win in two weeks would be impressive.

People online freaking out because nothing new came out at 6pm. FUT was great when the only content we got was TOTW. Peoples expectations are INSANE when it comes to this game. Compared to MOBAS or FPS the amount of content they put out is monstrous and yet people still whine and complain. Fifa twitter is the worse than Brexit twitter!

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    baby Lothar Matthaus is unreal. Start 5atb and move him into midfield in game with whatever formation you use. If he was a midfielder he'd be well over 1m coins.

Changing to 442 in game usually

Cool, I'll try that out!

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote:
    Playing the game to play the game because you enjoy it is surely enough of a reason. There's also the season objectives, i'm sure people haven't completed all of them. 300 rivals win in two weeks would be impressive.

Rivals is an absolute chore and it takes about 20 minutes a game because of the aids community of replay watching. It's out of control this year.

I've been smashing people in draft only for them to watch all cut scenes throughout the game.
    .I think people want something to work towards, that feels rewarding while you're doing it.
    The current season rewards aren't very fulfilling, and certainly don't make me want to play the game ant differently. How about having an objective to force people to use silver teams? Something different.

Something that doesn't make rivals so serious.
    Points are going to be over 20k just for rank 2 in div 3 on pc. That's just a crazy amount for a 15k pack,mega pack and a 50k pack.

A simple sbc for a gold pack would keep me happy. Something to grind for. Currently it's not possibly to unlock level 30. Nowhere near it in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Handy little tip lads, maybe too late but IF Adama might be a RW tomorrow and if he is, I can see IF Doherty shooting up for the strong link. He’s currently about 14k on PS4, I picked him up at 11-12k.

If Adama isn’t a RW, he’ll still rise naturally anyways and POTM coming up too gives another potential rise.

One of the gold week 2 objectives is to win with a team with at least 5 players with pace less than 70.

If they made it all players that would be more fun tbh.

Otherwise it's just the same teams with 3 changes in the back/middle and subs at the start of the game anyway.

Needed 800 xp or so to reach level 20 and free pack.

Did gold upgrade for 1600xp.

Got nothing. Back to level 19 with again 800 points to reach level 20.

Annoying.

Handy little tip lads, maybe too late but IF Adama might be a RW tomorrow and if he is, I can see IF Doherty shooting up for the strong link. He’s currently about 14k on PS4, I picked him up at 11-12k.

If Adama isn’t a RW, he’ll still rise naturally anyways and POTM coming up too gives another potential rise.

Just picked up a few on PC for <14k, just in case they rise by anything substantial.

Doesn't seem a bad card anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wonski wrote: »
    Needed 800 xp or so to reach level 20 and free pack.

Did gold upgrade for 1600xp.

Got nothing. Back to level 19 with again 800 points to reach level 20.

Annoying.

Happened me at least 3 times that I’m aware of, I only noticed those times because I knew I was going to reach the next level.
    There’s other times where I wouldn’t have a clue what my xp was so possibly happened more.

I’m def not over focusing on them now, not worth the grind in my opinion especially with xp vanishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Pizzle wrote: »
    Just picked up a few on PC for <14k, just in case they rise by anything substantial.

Doesn't seem a bad card anyway.

Yeah he’s not a bad card at all. Even if IF Adama isn’t a RW, he’s bound to rise for POTM or just naturally. There isn’t too many “budget” RBs in the prem this year

Otw Felix hovering around 148-150k now, Otw Sarabia up around 37k now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

wonski wrote: »
    One of the gold week 2 objectives is to win with a team with at least 5 players with pace less than 70.

If they made it all players that would be more fun tbh.

Otherwise it's just the same teams with 3 changes in the back/middle and subs at the start of the game anyway.

I was able to do that objective through squad battles. I was doing the Hazard / Salah objectives at the same time on semi pro SB, and ended up getting it accidently.

• Advertisement

blaa85 wrote: »
    I was able to do that objective through squad battles. I was doing the Hazard / Salah objectives at the same time on semi pro SB, and ended up getting it accidently.

Nice :)

Will give it a try just in case it works.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement