Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    Max Kruse is a great supersub as well. His tots card is only 60k which is nuts for his stats.
    Purely down to him being in the Turkish league.

The downside of getting Rashford, Auba and Griezmann untradeable is I've no real need to try those sorts of players. Which is a shame, cause I'd love to try a Turkish or Dutch or Portugese team, but I know none of them will come close to those sorts of players...

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    I don't think they have announced that yet unless there is leaks. I think the League sbc player usually get announced on Mondays.

that would explain why I cant find it thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The downside of getting Rashford, Auba and Griezmann untradeable is I've no real need to try those sorts of players. Which is a shame, cause I'd love to try a Turkish or Dutch or Portugese team, but I know none of them will come close to those sorts of players...

Yeah it’s a pity as Kruse is exceptional as CAM so I wouldn’t mind running a German side this yesr.
    Would make a change from the usual french/Brazilian/epl side.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I made it to Gold 2 in the end after being 7-8 at the halfway stage.

TOTS Ramos and TOTS Carlos doing very well for me yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Finished 13/17. The less said the better...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

**Spoiler Alert**

Reported Leaked Liga NOS tots

LB Alex Telles 94
    RM Pizzi 94
    LM Rafa 93
    CM Taarabt 92
    CM Gabriel 92
    CB Ruben Diaz 91
    CB Marcano 90
    ST Vinicius 90
    RB Corona 89
    ST Paulinho 88
    GK Marchesien 87

Luiz Diaz SBC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Frisbee wrote: »
    Was there an update recently on penalties? I must ave conceded 10 penos easy in Rivals over the weekend, and prob awarded not far off the same, through the AI making mad tackles in the box.

I'm hitting red cards all the time at the moment for some reason, Alonso and Koeman always looking for holidays.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    **Spoiler Alert**

Reported Leaked Liga NOS tots

LB Alex Telles 94
    RM Pizzi 94
    LM Rafa 93
    CM Taarabt 92
    CM Gabriel 92
    CB Ruben Diaz 91
    CB Marcano 90
    ST Vinicius 90
    RB Corona 89
    ST Paulinho 88
    GK Marchesien 87

Luiz Diaz SBC

Not much of interest there, Rafa will be a nice sub maybe...

Yeah it’s a pity as Kruse is exceptional as CAM so I wouldn’t mind running a German side this yesr.
    Would make a change from the usual french/Brazilian/epl side.

Kruse is excellent, had him in with Ballack, ter Stegen and Boatang for a few games... prefer him off the bench into one of the cam spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The twitter rumours right now are that there might be a new Icon being added today, it's the anniversary of both Beckham's final game and the day Cantona announced his retirement so you United lads can get excited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

The twitter rumours right now are that there might be a new Icon being added today, it's the anniversary of both Beckham's final game and the day Cantona announced his retirement so you United lads can get excited.

That’d explain the massive 10 squad SBC stuff in the code from the other day.. should be a big name then.

That’d explain the massive 10 squad SBC stuff in the code from the other day.. should be a big name then.

Isn't Beckham signed up with PES?

Taarabt's upgrade from his Flashback to his TOTS is so weird, pretty minimal across the board apart from a massive Defending boost that still isn't enough to make him a decent option at CM anyway, especially with only 75 Stamina. They also left him at 4* Skills despite the Flashback having 5*.

VGtFn5X.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Had enough for 4 bundes upgrades.

No tots, got Thiago 87, coman 84 x 2 and casteels 83

I might go unassigned in next day or 2 on ligue 1 rares as want to rinse that to death, this talk of potential icon sbc’s is putting me off going unassigned though.
    Would be 2 weeks from now before I’d start clearing the ligue 1 rares into sbc’s.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Isn't Beckham signed up with PES?

Oh that’s a fair point actually. Wonder who it’ll be then.
    Hogey007 wrote: »
    Had enough for 4 bundes upgrades.

No tots, got Thiago 87, coman 84 x 2 and casteels 83

I might go unassigned in next day or 2 on ligue 1 rares as want to rinse that to death, this talk of potential icon sbc’s is putting me off going unassigned though.
    Would be 2 weeks from now before I’d start clearing the ligue 1 rares into sbc’s.

I’m prob gonna put 100k or so into them to do myself :pac: might start picking them up Thursday morning.

So annoying that this Bundes player pick SBC expires before the Premium Bundes Pack SBC releases on Thursday. You need 11 rare gold Bundes players for the player pick but there's no way to get them outside of the buying them off the market, there'll be a massive supply on Thursday through the Premium packs but this'll be gone by then :rolleyes:

Yeah def holding off on going unassigned until Friday anyway.
    Want to see what plays out here, if it hasn’t come by 6 Friday I’ll buy up loads of ligue 1 rares during lightning rounds.

https://twitter.com/futdonk/status/1262436508948193289?s=21

So annoying that this Bundes player pick SBC expires before the Premium Bundes Pack SBC releases on Thursday. You need 11 rare gold Bundes players for the player pick but there's no way to get them outside of the buying them off the market, there'll be a massive supply on Thursday through the Premium packs but this'll be gone by then :rolleyes:

Mmmmmm Hummels, and that was my first attempt,
    27-CCF05-C-F702-4983-B740-B22-F2-A0-CA247.png

The bundes challenge sbc for a draft token costs as much as just entering a draft with coins.

I suppose handy if you wanna get rid of untradeables but you think they’d have made it a little cheaper.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bloody hell, if it's a Cantona Icon, I'm going to seriously regret how I've been wasting coins and not trading much recently....

• Advertisement

It’s probably going to be a new cash grab promo:

https://twitter.com/denis_fut_trade/status/1262474203321765889?s=21

Done 10 player picks, got nothing. Martinez was the best pick.

Going unassigned now for Serie A. Don't care what this icon rumours are. So much coins to be made during tots if you're patient.

It’s probably going to be a new cash grab promo:

https://twitter.com/denis_fut_trade/status/1262474203321765889?s=21

Mah. Apart from Henry the rest wont be worth it.
    And Henry will be a ridiculous price over his PIM which is crazy already.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

What are good prices for Ligue 1 or Serie A rare golds if that what you guys are investing in? Been out of the game so long now I have no reference point.

Also, since I missed the first half of Icon Swaps 3, I figure I'll be able to get at least 9/10 of the tokens still; Are any of the players in that range worth picking? Base Gullit doesn't look great for this stage of the game but moments Overmars actually looks decent for 10 tokens if anyone has used him? It's either that or just roll the dice with the 9 token Icon pack.

Mah. Apart from Henry the rest wont be worth it.
    And Henry will be a ridiculous price over his PIM which is crazy already.

Was actually looking at PIM Henry this evening.. sitting at just over 2m, which doesn’t seem too bad but I need a CAM/LAM/RAM more and Neymar’s 93 CAM card at 1.6m seems more appealing.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    What are good prices for Ligue 1 or Serie A rare golds if that what you guys are investing in? Been out of the game so long now I have no reference point.

Also, since I missed the first half of Icon Swaps 3, I figure I'll be able to get at least 9/10 of the tokens still; Are any of the players in that range worth picking? Base Gullit doesn't look great for this stage of the game but moments Overmars actually looks decent for 10 tokens if anyone has used him? It's either that or just roll the dice with the 9 token Icon pack.

Ligue 1 rares are about 1.5/1.6 at the moment.
    Similar for serie A.

At the moment people don’t know which league is next, hence the split. I’m about 90% sure it’ll be serie a next.
    Not as big profit in this now as every man and his dog is on it :D

Bundes rares are only selling for 1.8k, it’s probably down to the upgrade pack being poor and also the league not being overly desirable.

Serie A should do better with everyone trying to get cr7, would expect them to be more about 2.5 when upgrade drops, but all depends on the pack too.
    With the prem one you got 4 rares so only had to get 7 more cards each time, with bundes you need 10 more, if you have 4 sitting there you’re a lot more likely To go “feck I’ll buy 7 more and chance again”

I’m hoping that when they announce the league for this week the other league takes a big dip in prices and that’s when I’ll stock up.
    During lightning rounds on Friday I’m hoping to get ligue 1 rares for about 1k but as I said, everyone is on this now so might not be possible.

Ligue 1 rares should go to about 3k during upgrade sbc’s as much fewer rares in ligue 1 and everyone will do it to try get tots, Neymar, mbappe or Ben yedder

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

after getting Reus untradeable at the weekend I wasn't sure what to do, was thinking cashing in all my excess players buying Sancho. then selling Vardy and working towards Haaland or Werner which would give me perfect chem. But I thought to myself could I be bothered so with my 100k in spare coins splashed 55k on a rare mega pack and got Telles, which was a handy 500 k so I had to go again. only went and packed Werner woo hoo. so with coins left and selling Vardy that would leave enough for Sancho..........too sensible splashed the lot on packs and ended with sfa. still I can sell enough to get Sancho now and have the best team I ever had in fifa so its all goof

Just got Haaland in a pack. Might give him a shot.

I have his pink one, took me a while to get used to him but he's great, only player that's consistently useful in the air that I've used this year. I think his tots gets rid of the weak foot problem too?

• Advertisement

He’s going for 960k on the Xbox so I said screw it I’d use him for the Sabitzer challenge.
    Played him at ST with Greizeman left of him at 4 chem which meant he didn’t get any chem boosts whatsoever.
    And the guy owned....he won the next 4 games for me.
    I was surprised at his height as I hadn’t copped he was 6ft 4 but damn he’s the best striker I’d used this year. If I get some nice red picks on Thursday and with Sabitzer and Hummels I’d seriously consider going bundesliga.
    Or else just continue using Haaland at 4 chem.
    The boy’s a beast.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement