Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

hots wrote: »
    I have his pink one, took me a while to get used to him but he's great, only player that's consistently useful in the air that I've used this year. I think his tots gets rid of the weak foot problem too?

Yeah he gets 4* weak foot,
    Man Lewandowski must be absolutely unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

FYI:
    https://twitter.com/uniqueriggers/status/1262712887958790144?s=21

Could’ve at least given us 84+ at this stage of the game :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Anyone know how to get a player (Nkunku in this case) out of the unassigned queue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Mixed bag so far on the Bundasliga promo

Pulled Thiago from the guaranteed Community TOTSSF

Did 3 of the Upgrade picks SBC - best was 85 Burki and the other 2 were an 83 and 82.

Player objectives done quickly and did the Witsel SBC.

So now just waiting for my Sancho in the Guaranteed SBC

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Anyone know how to get a player (Nkunku in this case) out of the unassigned queue?

If you didn’t redeem him yet, add concept to a squad and that should work.

Boulders8 wrote: »

Player objectives done quickly and did the Witsel SBC.

So now just waiting for my Sancho in the Guaranteed SBC

Would love Sancho, I could drop Salah then and bring in Vardy.
    Although knowing my luck I’d submit his useless ass into the ultimate tots sbc and get him back out.

Going to upgrade PIM Gattuso so have a choice of PIM Petit or prime Matthaus.
    Petit is awesome but Matthaus will be brilliant for scoring goals as he’s paired with that Leicester chap whose name I can’t think of. Ndo something or other.

Err Ndidi, yeah that guy.
    So I reckon Matthaus would be better?

It won’t on ps4 anyway. I’ve got caught with objective and sbc players before and tried that.
    No way to collect until you clear unassigned.

That’s why I didn’t go in on ligue 1 rares yet, want to be able to do an icon sbc if we get one.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    It won’t on ps4 anyway. I’ve got caught with objective and sbc players before and tried that.

That’s why I didn’t go in on ligue 1 rares yet, want to be able to do an icon sbc if we get one.

:(:(:(:(

ah, he doesn't look that good anyway.

:(:(:(:(

ah, he doesn't look that good anyway.

Def not worth leaving unassigned for, you’ll get him in a few days.

I was unassigned the time of the Daniel James upgrade cards, where you needed his lower card to complete objectives to get higher card.

Had to come out of unassigned to pick that up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I hate that I'm once again allowing myself to get excited for rewards this week :o

Ah, fair. I read on Reddit or something before that you could do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

I hate that I'm once again allowing myself to get excited for rewards this week

Sure what's not to get excited about... I can't wait to get my red Sommer.

Speaking of red cards has anyone done the fut champs upgrade lately or are ye waiting until the all the tots cards are out?

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Sure what's not to get excited about... I can't wait to get my red Sommer.

Speaking of red cards has anyone done the fut champs upgrade lately or are ye waiting until the all the tots cards are out?

Will wait till the tots cards are out. No point in wasting them.

Just finished getting sabitzer. I played some lad from Athlone I think who sent me a torrent of abuse for my last game where I was 5-1 by about 30 mins.
    Showin him me getting Sabitzer afterwards didn’t help his mood either :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Any SBCs/Easy Objectives I should be doing folks? Value wise Only TotS I have are La Liga, didn't enter WL past so no incoming Bundesliga picks.

Fed up going for TotS Suarez to drop into my budget, have a few coins. Ta.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Any SBCs/Easy Objectives I should be doing folks? Value wise Only TotS I have are La Liga, didn't enter WL past so no incoming Bundesliga picks.

Fed up going for TotS Suarez to drop into my budget, have a few coins. Ta.

Reguillon is very good if he’s still available. Use him alongside Ramos + Militao and Carvajal on the other side.

Think Reguillon is available for a couple more days and pretty straightforward to do.

3 draft token packs available - 2 in objectives (on and offline requirements) and another in SBC. Again pretty straightforward to do.

Just saw PIM Henry is down to 1.8mill.
    His prime was awesome and his stats increase for his PIM were crazy.
    Must see if I can have both Griezeman and him together.

Sabitzer is a nice tasty card. Kinda like Matthaus.
    Now if I got Lewandowski and Sancho for my red picks tomorrow I’d definitely switch over to Bundes.
    Failing that it’s Salah the useless git out, and moments Silva back in. His off the ball movement is miles better than Salah.

One of my teams is a Bundesliga team.

Red picks are going to be just awful for me tomorrow, there's so much rubbish there that won't get into my team.

Below is a list of my Bundesliga players...

Bundes.jpg

• Advertisement

Red picks are going to be just awful for me tomorrow, there's so much rubbish there that won't get into my team.

Bundes.jpg

Your defence is much better than my Bundasliga one but front 6 is pretty similar other than I have 93 TOTW Lewandowski and TOTSSF Thiago at CM.

I could probably do with a GK or defender from the guaranteed SBC but that would be boring so hoping for Sancho or Haaland.

No red picks for me as I’ve stayed away from WL so far

Your defence is much better than my Bundasliga one but front 6 is pretty similar other than I have 93 TOTW Lewandowski and TOTSSF Thiago at CM.

I could probably do with a GK or defender from the guaranteed SBC but that would be boring so hoping for Sancho or Haaland.

No red picks for me as I’ve stayed away from WL so far

I'd like to upgrade Roussillon in defence, other than that I don't want any defender.

Werner is showing his age now with the tots defenders bossing him, wingers could be changed to CAMs depending on who I get, I packed Gnabry and Hummels and sold both, Gnabry was awesome but I needed the coins.

I'd like to upgrade Roussillon in defence, other than that I don't want any defender.

Werner is showing his age now with the tots defenders bossing him, wingers could be changed to CAMs depending on who I get, I packed Gnabry and Hummels and sold both, Gnabry was awesome but I needed the coins.

I’d take any of your defenders or keeper - all mine are just regular cards

I wasn’t really paying my Bundasliga team much attention but the objectives and TOTSSF cards gave me an opportunity to upgrade the team a bit

Jesus imagine if they did drop a prime icon moments cantona, celebrating his 96 fa cup final winner v Liverpool and added the red cup final jersey with the black collars to the retro kits they’ve been adding recently!! :)

Just take my money ea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Bundes.jpg

How do you get on with that 2 star weak foot of Dilrosun? Find it a massive hindrance?

How do you get on with that 2 star weak foot of Dilrosun? Find it a massive hindrance?

I've only played 14 games with him with 2 goals. He won't be in the team long, I regret not doing the LF Sancho now. Perisic could be coming back into the team.
    I’d take any of your defenders or keeper - all mine are just regular cards

I wasn’t really paying my Bundasliga team much attention but the objectives and TOTSSF cards gave me an opportunity to upgrade the team a bit

This is the first year I've built a team for each of the 5 leagues, normally I'd just run a Prem team and would've given up on fifa months ago, it's actually kept me interested all the way through now!!
    Jesus imagine if they did drop a prime icon moments cantona, celebrating his 96 fa cup final winner v Liverpool and added the red cup final jersey with the black collars to the retro kits they’ve been adding recently!! :)

Just take my money ea :D

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP!!!!:pac::pac::pac:

Pity it won't happen :(

More likely we could get an end of era Casillas as it's his bday and TOTS liga NOS is in full affect.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd love Sancho, cause he'd link in so well with the likes of Rashford and AWB.

With only 11 wins though, I'd probably be happy with a useable bench player from NoS.

Don’t see anything about icons but fear not, motm cards are back :D

If anyone still has headliner plea he’ll be getting an upgrade

Hakimi from bundes tots sbc, another “not great but coulda been worse” player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Alphonso Davies not sure why he is so expensive but i'll take it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement