Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'd love Sancho, cause he'd link in so well with the likes of Rashford and AWB.

With only 11 wins though, I'd probably be happy with a useable bench player from NoS.

He would be perfect for your Utd past/present and future team ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

If they are giving out MOTMs maybe they could resurrect one of FUT's oldest traditions - the late FIFA Lee Dong-gook IF. A Middlesbrough legend and stalwart of post-season garbage TOTWs over the years:
    V65gmUZ.png

Scored the winner in the first Korean game back too. 41 years young and a survivor of France '98 no less!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Right backs only I guess

s1GvSM3.png
    ocWiOIP.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Threw in Hummels got Davies.
    He can join moments Sandro and Reguilon competing for the lb position.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Mr Moon wrote: »

This is the first year I've built a team for each of the 5 leagues, normally I'd just run a Prem team and would've given up on fifa months ago, it's actually kept me interested all the way through now!!

I did the same last FIFA as well and this year. I get bored playing with the same team. Last year my Lique 1 team was the worst but TOTs season really elevated it, hopefully will be the same this year.

Bundasliga team started off not so great but getting towards being decent

• Advertisement

The most pointless cards of the year are here!

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/1263152658594095105?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Check your clubs for 83s lads. They have skyrocketed in price. Just sold Djene for 9,600.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Marchesin in the NoS pack.

For German one, I gave up.... Marchesin, IF Modric, TOTY Yuri B, and Red Cisse from last week....and got....Ginter :/ He'll be going into next weeks fairly rapidly...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Ruben Dias CB 91 from the Portuguese guaranteed, Muller CM 95 from the German one. Nothing line-up changing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Hakimi .......

• Advertisement

Anyone use TOTS Son yet?

I've got 1.1m, and reckon I could do with a CM who is attack minded, but Son could possibly do ok in a 4-2-3-1 in CAM.

EDIT: Or I could just buy Sancho tomorrow once I don't pack him...

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Anyone use TOTS Son yet?

I've got 1.1m, and reckon I could do with a CM who is attack minded, but Son could possibly do ok in a 4-2-3-1 in CAM.

I use Son as a striker in 4-2-3-1 and he is great with the 5 star weak foot I really like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Anyone use TOTS Son yet?

I’d pick up sancho today, based on patterns for the tots so far, the high end players rise a bit on Wednesday When people don’t get them in the guaranteed sbc, then they rise even further on Thursday when most people who want them don’t pack them.

Sancho is already up 100k today on ps4.
    I’d buy him now if you can and if you’re lucky enough to get him as a red pick tomorrow you wouldn’t lose anything by selling him, might even make a small profit after tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Dias and Hradecky. Dias looks a decent enough centre-back but he’ll never make my main teams.

Hradecky the Finnish troll as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Anyone use TOTS Son yet?

I packed Son from the guaranteed Premier league TOTS sbc and switch him to CAM in game. He’s quality.

88 CB Hinteregger from the guaranteed Bundesliga TOTS and 87 GK Marchesin from the Liga NOS TOTS. Horrific.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Vinicius from Liga NOS, 92 Ginter from Bundesliga and 88 TOTS Austrian from the Bundesliga 83+ SBC. My fodder has rapidly depleted in my club now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Got 92 LB Davies in the Bundasliga Guarantee - pretty happy with that as needed to upgrade the whole of my Bundasliga defence

Both my packs can’t be opened until I come out of unassigned, hoping they sell Friday. Could be Monday though before I can open any packs.... I can’t handle this :pac:

Fingers crossed for the morning :o

wAVYQx0.png

Not sure if anyone is bothered trading at this stage but one quick tip I’ve done last few weeks is pick up Bayern golds (ulreich) for 700-800 during rewards Thursday morning (or now) and sell by 5pm.

For last few weeks like clockwork he’s hit 1700 at 5 o clock as people have no way of knowing who could possibly be in marquee matchups so bayern rise as their cards sell for 4/5k when a bayern only requirement lands.

I know buying at 700 and selling at 1700 doesn’t seem massive but with 50 cards it’s an easy 50k.

I sell about 80% an keep rest just Incase bayern are in marquee matchups. I might keep a bit extra this week as pavard is out of packs too and him, tolisso and ulreich are the only 3 cheap bayern golds.

You can also get Barca golds at 650, I haven’t tried it with them yet but same logic should work so picked up 60 or 70 to experiment.

• Advertisement

Fingers crossed for the morning :o

wAVYQx0.png

Who’d you pick if you got a choice from those?
    Think it’d have to be lewa for me.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Who’d you pick if you got a choice from those?
    Think it’d have to be lewa for me.

Yeah think I'd go the same, loved his POTM card early on this year. Order of preference is probably:

Lewa
    Werner
    Sancho
    Reus
    Haaland

Yeah think I'd go the same, loved his POTM card early on this year. Order of preference is probably:

Lewa
    Werner
    Sancho
    Reus
    Haaland

Yeah think I’d go with same order, got tots reus back in fifa 18 when the guaranteed sbc’s were class (got tots son too)
    This year I haven’t got one card that has a market value over the sbc cost.
    Anyway, won’t moan, I’ve had luck elsewhere with packs.

Good luck opening the elite packs anyway, hope some of your old pack luck is back.

Lewa
    Werner
    Sancho
    Reus
    Haaland

You might get all five if you’re really really lucky :pac:

Mr Moon wrote: »
    You might get all five if you’re really really lucky :pac:

He bloody is lol :)

I’d be rightly torn between Sancho and Lewandowski.
    Sancho will fit right in but it would be nice to have a 99 card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Took 4 untradeable mega packs as division rewards, from the second one out pops a TotS, yayyyyyy!

Boooooo, its only Thomas Muller who I got in the guaranteed sbc lol. The only Bundesliga TotS I had :(

Liamalone wrote: »
    Took 4 untradeable mega packs as division rewards, from the second one out pops a TotS, yayyyyyy!

Boooooo, its only Thomas Muller who I got in the guaranteed sbc lol. The only Bundesliga TotS I had :(

Well he’ll do for the next tots next week.

I'm going to grab Haland after rewards when (lol) I don't get him.

It will mean having to burn a sub at the start of every match, but I've wanted to try him for months now, and I think he'd suit me better than Sancho. Looking at Sancho, he looks great if you can use skills and stuff.....which I can't....so Haland as a pure striker will be the choice.

Red Kimmich.

Know nothing bout him, but feels a good get.

• Advertisement

Not great but good enough to not complain too much

QWhd267.png
    SlRPZD1.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement