Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone is bothered trading at this stage but one quick tip I’ve done last few weeks is pick up Bayern golds (ulreich) for 700-800 during rewards Thursday morning (or now) and sell by 5pm.

For last few weeks like clockwork he’s hit 1700 at 5 o clock as people have no way of knowing who could possibly be in marquee matchups so bayern rise as their cards sell for 4/5k when a bayern only requirement lands.

I know buying at 700 and selling at 1700 doesn’t seem massive but with 50 cards it’s an easy 50k.

I sell about 80% an keep rest just Incase bayern are in marquee matchups. I might keep a bit extra this week as pavard is out of packs too and him, tolisso and ulreich are the only 3 cheap bayern golds.

You can also get Barca golds at 650, I haven’t tried it with them yet but same logic should work so picked up 60 or 70 to experiment.

Bayern golds insta selling at 2.6k now lads.

Such easy coins :)

Although they usually only reach 1.7 so not sure if someone had marquee matchups leaks or if pavard being out of packs is driving up the price.

Bayern golds insta selling at 2.6k now lads.

Such easy coins :)

Although they usually only reach 1.7 so not sure if someone had marquee matchups leaks or if pavard being out of packs is driving up the price.
    Edit. Gone to 2.9 in the 2 mins since I posted that.

Makes me suspect there’s leaks but either way I’m sticking to plan of selling 300 or so and keeping the other 100.

As it stands I’ll make about 600k and if they are in marquee matchups they should easily hit 6/7k so another 600k or so from the other 100 :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Do you do that every week?

Twitch prime packs are available to claim now.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Do you do that every week?

Done it last few weeks, since marquee matchups became 100% random it’s worked well as no one has a clue what teams will come up whereas usually you can guess based on real life fixtures.

I usually only get about 50 or so as I want to open packs but went on a lot harder this week as can’t open red picks until Saturday anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Serie A leaks coming through from Twitter.. Nainggolan a 93 CAM, Insigne LW, Allan premium SBC etc

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Serie A leaks coming through from Twitter.. Nainggolan a 93 CAM, Insigne LW, Allan premium SBC etc

The leaks also show there being only 2 players rated below 92, when Prem and Bundes had 5 each and La Liga had 4.

Full team
    https://twitter.com/eoinfut/status/1263498918136107008?s=21

Time to update my Serie A squad so...

SerieA.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, the most ridiculous thing they've ever done is have those black South American cards be the cards that flair up on pack openings. Doing the Liverpool/Spurs marquee match up.

Rare player pack.
    Black flair.
    65 rated Justiniano.

Ugh.

Full pack contents.

Neymar sitting at the top of the pile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Bloody duplicate untradeable Muller TotS is blocking me doing any upgrade packs, can't discard and recover him either :(

Used Muller for a few games today, much like with every Muller card in the history of FUT he feels extremely heavy and completely useless.

2 draft tokens, went out in the first round in both :pac: second game, my opponent scored an equaliser in 90+2 of 2 mins added time and then once more in 120+1 in 1 mins of added time to win the game....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I absolutely hate drafts...find it boring as hell. I generally just win the first and then lose complete interest. The packs are muck anyway for winning it.

Did a bundes premium upgrade.

Out pops cesc fabregas! I’m giving out going, “stupid ea, can’t even put the correct league in, better go to Reddit to see if others having same issues.......fecking conmen”!

Then I realise I had opened my ligue 1 booster that I’ve saved for about 5 weeks........d’oh!!!!!

Futbin have an objective tracker now, I don’t need to use notepad anymore :pac:

Blazer wrote: »
    I absolutely hate drafts...find it boring as hell. I generally just win the first and then lose complete interest. The packs are muck anyway for winning it.

Ya I usually play them a fair bit towards the end of the game just to try the big cards.. did the free draft token objective and the SBC from the other day and then got another draft token pack from being knocked out in the first round :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Decided todo some Bundes upgrades

Second one I got MOTM Guerreiro and I was thinking to myself nice but I’d prefer a TOTSsf

And Fecking Haaland was just sitting in the pack chilling

How he was not the walkout I’ll never know

Muller's bad so this lad is taking his place

WmK1MHH.png

Division 7 to 6 to 7 to 6 to 7 all in one night lol

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Division 7 to 6 to 7 to 6 to 7 all in one night lol

Serious? I heard you ended up on division eight ffs

3rd draft token, 3rd first round exit and 3rd 120th min goal conceded... the ball fell perfectly off of a counter attack rebound to his Prime Pele. I give up with draft :pac:

3rd draft token, 3rd first round exit and 3rd 120th min goal conceded... the ball fell perfectly off of a counter attack rebound to his Prime Pele. I give up with draft :pac:

The only thing I like about draft is the actual draft at the start, selecting my team :D

First week in about 10 that I’ve not played wl and my god it’s a nice break to not have to try cram in 5 games before I start work.

Will play again next week for ligue 1 and following week for ultimate tots.

I assume they’ll do like last year when tots is over, that red picks will be from any tots?
    If not, fifa 20 has a lifespan of 2 weeks left :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

First week in about 10 that I’ve not played wl and my god it’s a nice break to not have to try cram in 5 games before I start work.

Will play again next week for ligue 1 and following week for ultimate tots.

I assume they’ll do like last year when tots is over, that red picks will be from any tots?
    If not, fifa 20 has a lifespan of 2 weeks left :D

I've entered WL but will only be able to play Sunday afternoon onwards. Gonna cram as many games in then, as I want to get a Seria A Pick.

I've entered WL but will only be able to play Sunday afternoon onwards. Gonna cram as many games in then, as I want to get a Seria A Pick.

It’s actually a good week to play, team looks decent and only 2 88’s in it.
    Plus the other league will be eredivise so tots ziyech, taglifico, promes etc.

I woulda much rather played this week than bundes but I’m just burnt out fifa wise from 10 Wl’s in a row and the 2 big ones to come.

Good luck with yours, fingers crossed for a red cr7 :)

The only thing I like about draft is the actual draft at the start, selecting my team :D

Exactly the same.. always enjoy squad building but rarely ever enjoy playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Belgian Pro League SBC was re-added. Oostende reduced to 67 rating. Might still be some cards available cheap, came in under the radar a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

christ some right tough games this morning so far. 2 of them were me just basically being battered by way way better players. Other was a 50/50.
    Think I'll go with Rashford, Vardy and Del Piero for this weekend.
    PIM Henry isn't really on fire so he was sold again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Where are all the casual players at on FUT champs? Matched with 2 elite players in the space of my opening 5 games. Sometimes wish I was on PS4 as there's far more of a player population which means more casuals.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement