Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

3-2 so far.

The two losses were 7-1 losses where I was actually trying but just getting utterly anihalated. Skill difference was insane.

Enjoyed the other three though. Haland and Rashford are making a great pairing....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    3-2 so far.

The two losses were 7-1 losses where I was actually trying but just getting utterly anihalated. Skill difference was insane.

Enjoyed the other three though. Haland and Rashford are making a great pairing....

Rashford seems fairly good ? I'm tempted to link Vardy with him and upgrade Mahrez to a better cam.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

4-1, Coutinho's been a lot of fun, not really feeling this weekend though.

4-1, Coutinho's been a lot of fun, not really feeling this weekend though.

stick with it man.
    You know next Thursday it will all be worth it when you get 2 x tots serie A goalkeepers :D

Been looking at PIM prices again compared to this time last year:

Eusebio: 5m > 12m
    Cruyff: 3m > 9m
    Ronaldinho: 5m > 8m

But hey at leats you can get Base Inzaghi for 80k

• Advertisement

I'm tempted to pick up a few base icons that cheap...it wouldn';t surprise me if EA decided to drop a prime or moments SBC which required an icon

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    Rashford seems fairly good ? I'm tempted to link Vardy with him and upgrade Mahrez to a better cam.

I’m loving him as the central CAM in a 4231.

Haaland is 19 goals in 14 games for me, and the vast majority are Rashford putting them in plates for him.

I’ve not been subtle bout struggling in recent weeks, but I’m 6-4 today which is my best start in a while. And I’m putting it all down to that Rashford/Haaland combo,

I’ve not tried Vardy but he murder me every time I come up against him...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hogey007 wrote: »
    First week in about 10 that I’ve not played wl and my god it’s a nice break to not have to try cram in 5 games before I start work.

Will play again next week for ligue 1 and following week for ultimate tots.

I assume they’ll do like last year when tots is over, that red picks will be from any tots?
    If not, fifa 20 has a lifespan of 2 weeks left :D

Not even tempted for the 99 Ronaldo??

Which Rashford? His FUT Bday looks better to me.

I'm 3-1 so far in WL. 2 games I scored an almost last minute winner, the other was a RQ. The one I lost was close but had to push for a goal 1-0 down in the last 10 mins and got caught at the back trying to select the right player.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Not even tempted for the 99 Ronaldo??

Haha, if I thought I even had a 1% chance of getting him I’d be all over it!!

Seeing that Gomez card is testing my resolve though!
    But I’m sticking to my guns, I’d already be 10 games behind schedule if I started now :)

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1263861217195671553?s=21

Allan premium SBC too, sounds sick!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Big fan of Gomes' base card, wouldn't mind picking him up.

Big fan of Gomes' base card, wouldn't mind picking him up.

Yeah, I loved it at the beginning of the game. Loads of the card stats are up on FUTbin.

Heard Rafael leao is the objective player, not sure how reliable though.

Not much in the way of cheap Portuguese strikers that are good so if this drops and requires Portuguese goals in rivals, get Joao felix around 1.8k

If it requires Portuguese assists, get bruno around 8k

If it requires Portuguese assists/goals with defenders Rafael guerriro lwb motm would be good at 16k.

Ivory Coast and Brazil, I hope Gervinho goes up, I've a tonne of him in unassigned!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Oh wow, an 84/85/86 squad for premium Allan. Very tempting.

Just watched that Hashtag Harry lad's video on Custom Tactics and one really interesting idea came from it. Multiple times a game I'll try to do a stand tackle and my player will win the ball and then immediately hoof it away because it registered the O press as a clearance instead, but if you change Stand Tackle from O to X then in the event of this happening it will register as a short pass instead of a clearance, so you can maintain possession.

Lads, if you get the tots flair, striker, and Portuguese flag, try not get too excited, there is a monumental troll by the name of Paulinho hoping to make you buy a new tv :D

Lads, if you get the tots flair, striker, and Portuguese flag, try not get too excited, there is a monumental troll by the name of Paulinho hoping to make you buy a new tv :D

they definitely do it just to take the piss.
    They did the same for Messi with some 88 rated RW Argentine guy.

Ligue 1 rares at 1.6k, Jesus not sure if it’s worth going unassigned for 10 days to save 1k a card, the time and hassle involved too.

Hopefully they come down a little with more lightning rounds but think everyone is just on this unassigned rares craic now.

And even with Sorloth and Haaland last week, they know what they're doing

• Advertisement

Oh 100%. Sneaky feckers!

Ligue 1 rares at 1.6k, Jesus not sure if it’s worth going unassigned for 10 days to save 1k a card, the time and hassle involved too.

Hopefully they come down a little with more lightning rounds but think everyone is just on this unassigned rares craic now.

Picked up a handful yesterday for 800-1.2k.. competition on them is mental. Won one for 9.9k too, easy as you like :pac:

Szczesny will also do that!!

man 295k for Ronaldo's base card. Damn.
    Remember last year when his base was 3.5 mill lol.

Rare players pack.

Blue flares...awesome..
    Uruguayan...hmmm not Ronaldo but at least its a tots.
    ST - hmmm I don't remember any Uruguayan ST in Serie A.
    PSG- muthafrakkers!!! UCL Cavani.

Picked up a handful yesterday for 800-1.2k.. competition on them is mental. Won one for 9.9k too, easy as you like :pac:

Haha

I was mad to think I’d get them around 1k today.

Oh I might just leave it now, going unassigned is such a ballache especially when I’d miss all the serie a upgrade sbc’s.

Plus I know if I don’t go unassigned on ligue 1 rares I can make a few hundred k easy enough before marquee matchups and also the champions league final was scheduled for tomorrow week.
    So far ea have kept releasing ucl sbc’s when semi finals were due etc.

Remember last year during the final they released an 8 or 9 part sbc that required all ucl cards and gave a 100k pack as main prize?

I might just go unassigned on ucl rares close to discard towards end of next week instead.
    At least that’d be just a shorter hold.

Rare players pack.

Blue flares...awesome..
    Uruguayan...hmmm not Ronaldo but at least its a tots.
    ST - hmmm I don't remember any Uruguayan ST in Serie A.
    PSG- muthafrakkers!!! UCL Cavani.

I never usually bother opening packs with coins.

Opened 3 100k packs today.
    3 motm cards as best in each, what the f!ck are the motm cards even for? At least in fifa 18 they gave those cards a purpose by requiring thrr Er m in certain sbc’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Haha

Remember last year during the final they released an 8 or 9 part sbc that required all ucl cards and gave a 100k pack as main prize?

I might just go unassigned on ucl rares close to discard towards end of next week instead.
    At least that’d be just a shorter hold.

Man, that was a crazy SBC! Non-rares were going for near discard prices.
    Anybody who had stocked up made over a million. Can't see them repeating that this year.

R00ster wrote: »
    Man, that was a crazy SBC! Non-rares were going for near discard prices.
    Anybody who had stocked up made over a million. Can't see them repeating that this year.

Oh I dunno, I could 100% see them doing it.

From their point of view it makes perfect sense, drop it Saturday during ligue 1 tots, people will buy the ucl cards needed to complete it to get that 100k pack and chance of mbappe/Neymar/wby tots.

Most won’t pack anything decent, will load up on fifa points again.

The only difference with this year though is ucl card are constantly in packs so much more supply, last year we only got them through ucl themed sbc’s.
    So they wouldn’t sell for as high as they did last year.

• Advertisement

Saving those booster packs for weeks has finally paid off !!!! If only I didn’t accidentally open the rare players one the other week :pac:

7-CFCDD7-E-A07-D-4315-B17-E-4-BD662458-C3-B.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement