Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

https://i.postimg.cc/P57fQw8b/IMG-20200524-141415.jpg

after talking about it yesterday look what name I came up against in champs ha

IMG-20200524-141415.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Gonna play next weekend with the Irish team again, no doubt I'll get demolished but rewards haven't been good anyway. 2 weeks of Elite 3 plus 2 weeks of Gold 1 and I haven't even seen a major league forward in my picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Gonna play next weekend with the Irish team again, no doubt I'll get demolished but rewards haven't been good anyway. 2 weeks of Elite 3 plus 2 weeks of Gold 1 and I haven't even seen a major league forward in my picks.

Ah next week is Ligue 1 tho, so ultra sweat fest for that Ben Yedder ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

[IMG][/img]FIFA-20-20200524093053.gif

Was going through my playstation gallery earlier and came across this little chestnut. It has to be my most fifa goal this year. It's from a few months ago but i'm sure ye'd enjoy it. For some reason the whole game had saved. I went on to get a penalty in the 90th min to get the win.

When Fifa wants you to win you just win haha

https://i.postimg.cc/nhNpN9GH/FIFA-20-20200524093053.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Werner got a hat-trick I see. Anyone think his Headliner card is worth a punt? I have his 88 rated one so tempted to upgrade and maybe twist the card in a few weeks

Also with La Liga back shortly I took a punt on the OTW in that league. Fingers crossed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

14-12, trying to see if I can get 3 from 4 to get the guaranteed serie a. Although only Ronaldo Id be bothered with. No interest in the rest.
    What’s the minor league on Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Werner got a hat-trick I see. Anyone think his Headliner card is worth a punt? I have his 88 rated one so tempted to upgrade and maybe twist the card in a few weeks

Also with La Liga back shortly I took a punt on the OTW in that league. Fingers crossed

I’d say he’s a banker for an upgrade but he’s already up about 60k from his hat trick.
    Sometimes people buy loads in the hype and when actual upgrade comes he’s a little cheaper.

Just seen this reply from lukaku to nick rtfm, actually beggars belief lukaku wasn’t included, same for kolarov, I just assumed they’d get sbc’s but nothing so far.

Good to see more pros calling them out though.

https://twitter.com/romelulukaku9/status/1263898981228257280?s=21

That was an absolute disgrace alright.
    Lukaku has scored 17 goals in 25 appearances for Inter while someone like Martinez only scored 11 goals.
    It makes a complete mockery of tots but we all knew this would happen once we saw that EA had the final say on who actually got into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Blazer wrote: »
    14-12, trying to see if I can get 3 from 4 to get the guaranteed serie a. Although only Ronaldo Id be bothered with. No interest in the rest.
    What’s the minor league on Monday?

After hitting the mother of all jackpots on Friday night I can confirm that TOTSSF Ronaldo is an absolute freak. I’m no skiller so all that stuff is wasted on me but Ronaldo as a pure striker is unstoppable - strength, pace and his finishing is unreal.

I’ve used him in 8 rival matches and he’s scored 21 goals! He might even tempt me into WL next week although will probably save that for the Ultimate TOTs week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

cintec wrote: »
    I took the icon pack and also endup taking overmars with the remaining tokens. I find him very good he is quick and makes a good ram/lam in a 4-2-3-1 and he has 5 star weak foot.

In the icon pack I got Drogba and he was very good but the tots players make it difficult to pick him as a striker and he is now in my reserve squad.

I guess you should look at all the prime icons that you could get and see what ones would get into your squad. Most prime icons are worse than some of the cheap TOTSSF

His stats are comparable to Messi's alright and I did notice the 5* WF too which would be handy. A usable icon's main benefit to me is generally just the freedom with chemistry options in positions around them and he'd be good for that given my forward/midfield options. But I still might go pack as it really is my only opportunity for an R9 etc.

That was an absolute disgrace alright.
    Lukaku has scored 17 goals in 25 appearances for Inter while someone like Martinez only scored 11 goals.
    It makes a complete mockery of tots but we all knew this would happen once we saw that EA had the final say on who actually got into it.

It’s daft not include him, they could actually make him very usable, I understand why cards who don’t deserve it like joe Gomez get included over Lewis dunk, who wants to play with a Lewis dunk, but lukaku deserved it and with the correct upgrades could be a beast of a card. Maybe there is a pettiness there from ea that he has called them out before.

Is it today we get the tots sbc for serie a?
    Damn I just want a moments Firminho to his 2018 tots card. With the 5* skill upgrade.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Sealed 17 wins with my first game today. Gave the other 3 away. Aguero starting to grow on me.

WL22-05.jpg

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Sealed 17 wins with my first game today. Gave the other 3 away. Aguero starting to grow on me.

WL22-05.jpg

Lol I was just going to buy him back. No other striker in the game suits me better than Aguero.

Haha there’s the lukaku sbc now

Again the face stats just mean nothing

m2HRL47.png

Christ I didn't even notice his Physicals

NGWZOoe.png

Compared to TOTS Ocampos:

sugBk4k.png

Christ I didn't even notice his Physicals

NGWZOoe.png

Compared to TOTS Ocampos:

sugBk4k.png

60 balance too.

Most pointless sbc ever. They’d have been better off just excluding him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Probably do him from a United point of view. Looks like a decent sub as an alternative to the hoarde of pace-merchants I have.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Lol I was just going to buy him back. No other striker in the game suits me better than Aguero.

I wanted to sell him to buy Vardy and Rashford tots cards. I've lost 700k on him already that's why I can't get rid of him. So I've grown to use him.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha there’s the lukaku sbc now

Even as a utd fan I won't be going near that card. 200k for bench fodder.

The guaranteed Serie A TOTS will be an 87+TOTS at an absolute maximum, if you were to do that and pack Lukaku I'd imagine you'd feel a little aggrieved, so to ask for an 87+TOTS and an extra 84 squad seems mad.

[quote="Mr Moon;113537828"
    Even as a utd fan I won't be going near that card. 200k for bench fodder.[/quote]

Wouldn’t touch that card, his face stats look good but when you dig deeper he’s a pure waste of coins/ or high rated untradeables, like almost every sbc this year, they just seem to be lacking something

Eredivisie and CSL for tomorrow.. that’s red picks cluttered with them then :pac:

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I wanted to sell him to buy Vardy and Rashford tots cards. I've lost 700k on him already that's why I can't get rid of him. So I've grown to use him.

You’d find Vardy absolutely useless after Aguero.
    There’s a reason that Vardy has dropped to 500k while Aguero has only dropped 300k on Xbox,
    He’s absolutely miles better than Vardy.
    I’ve tried him twice and still can’t get him to work.
    Rashford is class though but his ball control in skills is not as close as Sancho, still a fun card though.

You’d find Vardy absolutely useless after Aguero.
    There’s a reason that Vardy has dropped to 500k while Aguero has only dropped 300k on Xbox,
    He’s absolutely miles better than Vardy.
    I’ve tried him twice and still can’t get him to work.
    Rashford is class though but his ball control in skills is not as close as Sancho, still a fun card though.

Jesus yeah that tots sancho is a different gravy!!

Didn’t play much fifa over weekend but when I did it was like the ball was glued to his foot when dribbling.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Eredivisie and CSL for tomorrow.. that’s red picks cluttered with them then :pac:

Ugh, that screams they want to stop people getting decent red picks. I hope it's just, like, 8 from each rather than full teams.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ugh, that screams they want to stop people getting decent red picks. I hope it's just, like, 8 from each rather than full teams.

Gonna be the same next week with Ligue 1 too I’d say. Rumours that it’ll be MLS + LATAM, which is even worse imo.

Whew...just made gold 2 with my last win.
    Nice. Looking forward to my ****e serie a picks next Thursday.
    Surprising it was Vinicius who scored 5 goals in 3 games to clinch my last 3 wins from 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

I had six games to spare to get the last win for Gold 3 last night but I was wrecked tired. Ended up losing four straight . Second last game was against a solid enough team. I went 1nil down after five minutes to a Zidane goal, your man watched the replay and shussed me. Kicked off and was playing the ball around when Zidane himself lunged in with a late, stupid tackle. Ref sent him straight off and I went up and got two quick goals. Got a third and he quit. Good times. Finished up 14/15 and gave away the last win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement