Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wonski wrote: »
    Nice :)

Will give it a try just in case it works.

Yeah the one with the 5 slow players works in squad battles.

Also on the hazard/salah ones, you can do most of them in friendly matches and it won’t use up any of your contracts so you can save them for weekend league or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Why is there no adamas on any of the markets?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Why is there no adamas on any of the markets?

Because people are crazy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

I'd say his inform will have crazy stats. Praying he pops up in one of my player picks tomorrow.

Pace 98 or so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

The Futbin Import Team tool is back up and running.

Used it earlier and managed to sell a few players for 8-9k that I thought were worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

EGZ91mbU8AApVPV.png:large

Team of the week.

Bit of a let down tbh. No players there really interest me, maybe Gomez but that's it. Adama is a wing back too so cheers for destroying our dreams EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Kinda want that Wesley card.. Used his base card in my starter squad and really liked it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Sarabia sold at 3.01 for 35k a pop, he's not in TOTW so sell now :pac:

Nobody in that TOTW that I'd like so kinda glad I didn't do Fut champs, will probably give it a miss again this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

If Adama is obtainable, I’m putting him in a 5221. 100%

• Advertisement

Pizzle wrote: »
    The Futbin Import Team tool is back up and running.

Used it earlier and managed to sell a few players for 8-9k that I thought were worthless.

Just watch this, I've seen a few people on Twitter etc saying that they got banned from using it, I used it all last year and was grand but after seeing that I havent even looked into it this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

No Aaron Connolly is extremely disappointing. A bronze player getting 2 goals against Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

There are some real belters in that TOTW. Not sure what people are looking at.

Some massive exclusions being fair, but it's probably the best TOTW to date. Great defensive players in there, good stirkers, good midfielders. I don't see any problems with this one given the crappy weekend just gone.

RossieMan wrote: »
    There are some real belters in that TOTW. Not sure what people are looking at.

Some massive exclusions being fair, but it's probably the best TOTW to date. Great defensive players in there, good stirkers, good midfielders. I don't see any problems with this one given the crappy weekend just gone.

Semedo and Hernandez are good bud wouldn't fit into my team, nobody else really.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

Got an 89 rated Mbappe card earlier in an sbsc, worth over 1 million on the transfer market... opinions on keeping it or else selling it and reinvesting the coins?

Just not sure who to reinvest it in so may hold for the time being.

Any thoughts appreciated, cheers!

langer91 wrote: »
    Got an 89 rated Mbappe card earlier in an sbsc, worth over 1 million on the transfer market... opinions on keeping it or else selling it and reinvesting the coins?

Just not sure who to reinvest it in so may hold for the time being.

Any thoughts appreciated, cheers!
    I have him and he's the best player I've used this year. I'd keep him and build a team around him .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I have him and he's the best player I've used this year. I'd keep him and build a team around him .

At the very least, use him for a few games or a few weeks. If I packed a player like him, I wouldn't start off thinking he was 1m of unused coins, I'd be thinking he's free coins whenever I sell him.

Mind, I can also see the benefit of buying 5 200k players over 1 1.m player...

Actually a few IFs there I'd be interested in, so I agree a bit with Rossie.

Plea will pair up with IF Thuman for perfect chemistry.

Loads of trading options too. Bergwijn perfect chemistry with my IF Malen and OTW Promes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Am seriously considering running a backline with Shaw and Wan-Bassika as center backs this weekend, to see if their pace helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭djan

Since when is Adama a wingback? Any time I've seen him he has clearly played as a RW, RM at most!?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

djan wrote: »
    Since when is Adama a wingback? Any time I've seen him he has clearly played as a RW, RM at most!?

He played as a RWB at the weekend - started ahead of Doherty

• Advertisement

Juventus players have been botted on the PC, how wonderful. :/

Someone didn't set it up right though so they insta bought my silver for 7k, so not all bad :D

I finally found a way to use Rabiot :)

11k profit :)

Wow, absolute steeped with luck there, you know the daily objective to buy a player, 2 days ago just to complete that I said I’d buy a Liverpool player because united play Liverpool next week so it’ll likely be united v Liverpool in marquee matchups.

I was very surprised to see lallana going for 450 so filled my tradepile with united and Liverpool players at 450-500.

Sold about 50 Liverpool players there at 5k each and I had stocked juve players last week for the inter v juve game so had about 7 in my club sold at 8k each.

Nice 300k or so from a crappy sbc :)

Juventus players have been botted on the PC, how wonderful. :/

Someone didn't set it up right though so they insta bought my silver for 7k, so not all bad :D

Haha :D I only sold my 2 silvers for 4K each cos I didn’t think anyone would fall for it!

26k points for rank 1 div 3 currently on PC.

I've been playing non-stop pretty much for the past 2 days to get enough for rank 1, currently sitting on 28.5k so should hold on i hope.
    Crazy how much people have been playing the game to date. i must have like 20 wins in rivals alone this week.

26k points for rank 1 div 3 currently on PC.

I've been playing non-stop pretty much for the past 2 days to get enough for rank 1, currently sitting on 28.5k so should hold on i hope.
    Crazy how much people have been playing the game to date. i must have like 20 wins in rivals alone this week.

I'm the opposite, think I've played 3 games in rivals this week, not even enough for rank 3 or maybe 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Can't buy a win in rivals tonight. Feels like 19 all over again, people run their center backs forward like mad only to have their ai full back telepathically know to make up the space.

I've had people walk straight through standing tackles as well which never stops being annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Everyone sleeping on that IF Gomez card..... it's looks ridiculously good. I'm using his rare gold card at CAM - 28 games played, 17 goals, 20 assists. Nearly 2 goal contributions per game on average. Not bad considering I sub him out after 70 mins or so. The only draw back is his stamina.

Just had my Florenzi sent off, I didn't even press the standing tackle button. Very annoying. Every game I play tonight, it seems like I get 5 or 6 random fouls against me during critical plays, but the opponent can absolutely hump my players and it's totally fine. I wonder if they genuinely just can't fix the refs calls, couldn't be bothered, or design it to ensure more games are even.

They’ve released pitch notes to say that some of the icon swap objectives will require first owner cards......now what’s the quickest way to get first owner cards?? Load up your fifa points!

Ah no, they mightn’t be too bad, might be just something win x matches with at least 4 first owner premier league cards etc.
    Jamey did say they’ll be achievable to all users.
    So we shouldn’t see the hardness of the score a header with a first owner German

I’d def advise everyone planning on attempting it to take untradeable rewards today to build up first owner cards.

• Advertisement

Just seen this on Twitter:

Hey FIFA fans,

Silver 1 in FUT Champions has been updated to receive 2000 Qualification Points (instead of 1500) and also Jumbo Premium Gold Players Pack (Instead of 81 Two Rare Gold Players Pack).

Cheers,
    Theo
    Theo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement