Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I’m looking at those objectives and those thinking I can’t be bothered.
    Think I’ll focus on the icon swaps. I need 2 more tokens for Litamen or 3 for Trez.
    I’m thinking Litamen as he’s not meta but his passing and shooting is exquisite. Be handy for a sub. Whereas Trez would only be used for a sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Blazer wrote: »
    I’m thinking Litamen as he’s not meta but his passing and shooting is exquisite. Be handy for a sub. Whereas Trez would only be used for a sbc.

I don't know what it is about that Litmanen card but when I see him on the other team I sh*t myself. His stats aren't great but in game he just seems to be a beast and always tears me apart, seems to just glide past my much faster players with ease.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I’m looking at those objectives and those thinking I can’t be bothered.
    Think I’ll focus on the icon swaps. I need 2 more tokens for Litamen or 3 for Trez.

At this stage of the game I'd get Trez to use in an SBC.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    At this stage of the game I'd get Trez to use in an SBC.

Well I have about 2mil so not too stuck for players.
    It’s more not having anything to put the bloody things into.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    I think you can report the team name as well. Not sure if they'd do much about it tho.

Came across a fella using the 'SheWasOnlyXI' team name so I decided to report it at the end of the match after I had given him a pasting.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Nice, I still use Moments Ziyech as my super sub around 70 minutes or so, love that card.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I have 100 Caldaras in my transfer list. He’s a rare gold Italian Serie A CB. When would be the best time to sell him this week ?

Frisbee wrote: »
    Nice, I still use Moments Ziyech as my super sub around 70 minutes or so, love that card.

I just put him into Militao’s sbc only last week.
    Be nice if he got the 4* weak foot as well.
    Guaranteed Thursday I end up with Ziyech and Tagliafica. 2 players I had since the start.

Frisbee wrote: »

Might get a WF upgrade!!
    GavK wrote: »
    I have 100 Caldaras in my transfer list. He’s a rare gold Italian Serie A CB. When would be the best time to sell him this week ?

Hopefully tonight there'll be an SBC that will jack up the prices of Serie A rares. I might finally clear my list and come off unassigned.

They're selling for around 2k now, may reach 3k early this evening but 2.5k will be the price they go for after that judging by previous weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I just put him into Militao’s sbc only last week.
    Be nice if he got the 4* weak foot as well.
    Guaranteed Thursday I end up with Ziyech and Tagliafica. 2 players I had since the start.

Honestly, I'd take that.

Ziyech as an upgrade to his moments card as a super sub; can cover most of the non-defense positions.

Tag was great in the early part of the game and would be an amazing defensive minded sub too.

Getting two proper super subs would be a win at this stage, cause there's a lot of dross elsewhere that wouldn't even make that....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Played to Gold 3 and got bored, Salah's been fun tho

t7At2r9.png

Played to Gold 3 and got bored, Salah's been fun tho

t7At2r9.png

I absolutely can’t stand him.
    I’m going to throw him into an sbc because I find him truly awful.

How is SMS only 300k? And rewards still to come too. Is it really just his awful nation making him difficult to hybrid?

On basic, his worst position is a 90 rated full back.

Might grab him as a super-super sub for the weekend.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    How is SMS only 300k? And rewards still to come too. Is it really just his awful nation making him difficult to hybrid?

Yeah links are the reason most Serie A players are so cheap, just a lot of bad teams and bad nations.

Poor agility and balance makes most of them useless this year.

I’m holding tough for my tots Aouor /Ben Yedder card :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Had just enough for one of those Serie A 81+ packs... just my luck, duplicate untradeable after just getting him Friday :pac:

C6171-AA1-9-ECB-46-E9-95-EB-AB2-D404-F396-C.png

Eredivisie TOTS doesn't include the league's top scorer.

Christ price of high rated cards is practically on the floor.
    Griezeman for 29k, David Silva for 22k.
    Think I’ll buy up a few.

Coming out of unassigned isn't as easy as I thought, I guess everyone and their mothers went unassigned!!! Cards aren't selling. I may have to craft a bunch of pack.

• Advertisement

Christ price of high rated cards is practically on the floor.
    Griezeman for 29k, David Silva for 22k.
    Think I’ll buy up a few.

At this point, they are pure SBC fodder. With the influx of high rated rewards, objectives and SBCs, it pretty much at the point now that those cards won’t make teams any more.

At this point, they are pure SBC fodder. With the influx of high rated rewards, objectives and SBCs, it pretty much at the point now that those cards won’t make teams any more.

I’ll take a chance on Griezeman just for kicks.
    I’ll only waste my coins anyway endlessly trying out players and losing it all on the EA tax.

I’ll take a chance on Griezeman just for kicks.
    I’ll only waste my coins anyway endlessly trying out players and losing it all on the EA tax.

His fut bday was my favourite card I've used this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Coming out of unassigned isn't as easy as I thought, I guess everyone and their mothers went unassigned!!! Cards aren't selling. I may have to craft a bunch of pack.

Yep, and they lowered the requirement to 9 from serie a, I had already gone unassigned in ligue 1.

I’ve a feeling they’ll lower the requirement there to 5 or even just 11 rares so might start trying to get out of them.
    They’re all ucl rares though so any ucl content would be very helpful.

I don’t mind being unassigned on Ligue 1 rares anyway.. they’ll all be used for packs for me. Hope everyone starts panicking early and sells me all their Ligue 1 rares that I’ll convert into a packed Ben Yedder/Mbappe/Neymar :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I don’t mind being unassigned on Ligue 1 rares anyway.. they’ll all be used for packs for me. Hope everyone starts panicking early and sells me all their Ligue 1 rares that I’ll convert into a packed Ben Yedder/Mbappe/Neymar :pac:

Yeah I plan on doing a lot of packs too but it’ll irk be a little if a spent 2 million on ligue 1 rares (around 1.5k each) and then any rare will do, I coulda saved half the coins.

Potential SPL League SBC coming soon, maybe my last chance for another good Irish card.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah I plan on doing a lot of packs too but it’ll irk be a little if a spent 2 million on ligue 1 rares (around 1.5k each) and then any rare will do, I coulda saved half the coins.

True. I’m not gonna put in as much anyway just in case they do go that route. I’ve 100k so far, might stop at 300k-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Potential SPL League SBC coming soon, maybe my last chance for another good Irish card.

Or a supercharged Kent

• Advertisement

Come onnnnn

MXeEpS0.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement