Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

4 part UCL challenge SBC! 100k pack overall reward. Not bad at all.

Other rewards:
    Rare electrum pack
    Mega pack
    Prime gold players pack
    Rare players pack

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Great Mousa Dembele card added to the CSL League SBC.............destroyed by 71 stamina.

Other rewards:
    Rare electrum pack
    Mega pack
    Prime gold players pack
    Rare players pack

It's not a 100k pack it's a double Premium Gold Players pack, 7 rare golds.

This is only the second thing they've added to the Advanced SBCs section in the last 8 months and for some reason it expires in 2 weeks, Advanced SBCs have never expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Other rewards:
    Rare electrum pack
    Mega pack
    Prime gold players pack
    Rare players pack

Except for the silver sbc part,
    Minimum two players from Portugal or Scotland.
    And
    11 nationalities.

Stupid twats.

Also the final one calls for 8 players from premier or serie a.

And 5 different leagues.

Complete and utter morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Min 2 players from Portugal Or Scotland.

Exactly 11 nationalities in squad.

They can't just say 1x Portugal, 1x Scotland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Other rewards:
    Rare electrum pack
    Mega pack
    Prime gold players pack
    Rare players pack

There’s my ucl cards I was hoping for but they managed to include 4 of the top 5 leagues bar my ligue 1 :P

Still feel we'll get more ucl content though.

It's not a 100k pack it's a double Premium Gold Players pack, 7 rare golds.

This is only the second thing they've added to the Advanced SBCs section in the last 8 months and for some reason it expires in 2 weeks, Advanced SBCs have never expired.

Ah ****. Was giving them praise there for a 100k pack :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Blazer wrote: »
    Except for the silver sbc part,
    Minimum two players from Portugal or Scotland.
    And
    11 nationalities.

Stupid twats.

Also the final one calls for 8 players from premier or serie a.

And 5 different leagues.

Complete and utter morons.

Their wording is confusing there but it isn’t a mistake.

It basically specified that you need a Scottish player and a Portuguese player along with 9 other nationalities.

And the other one specifies you need to have 8 players from the Premier League or Serie A along with players from 3 other leagues.

I have a feeling tomorrow we're gonna see a combined Eredivisie/CSL guaranteed pack instead of a separate SBC for each of them.

Their wording is confusing there but it isn’t a mistake.

It basically specified that you need a Scottish player and a Portuguese player along with 9 other nationalities.

And the other one specifies you need to have 8 players from the Premier League or Serie A along with players from 3 other leagues.

Someone should really sit their sbc guys down and explain the difference between AND and OR.
    And every time they get it wrong I get to punch them in the face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Ohhhhh TotS Suarez has dropped to 970k on xbox. Tempting.

Just realised last year's equivalent of this SBC had 7 segments, all tradeable packs, and actually included a 100k pack.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

First of the advanced SBCs got me Godin.

Second...TOTSSF SMS. AWESOME! I literally only asked last night about the thoughts of grabbing him as a super sub. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Just realised last year's equivalent of this SBC had 7 segments, all tradeable packs, and actually included a 100k pack.

As hogey is thinking I'd say we will get another one Saturday as that was the date the champions league final was due to be.

This seems to be the anniversary of the 2018 final

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Finally out of unassigned!!

So not worth it this week the way things went. Made about 300k profit with 85 still up for sale, 100k less than I predicted.

Got my red picks for Bundesliga though, took Kostic in my first pick, was offered Hummels also. Kostic showed up in the 2nd pick but Rafa was there so took him, he looks unreal!!

My guaranteed packs are buried, I’ll get to them tomorrow, I don’t want to open in the web app.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    As hogey is thinking I'd say we will get another one Saturday as that was the date the champions league final was due to be.

This seems to be the anniversary of the 2018 final

Yeah my thinking is we’ll get more ucl content, this initial sbc gets the prices up, we might see a smaller sbc tomorrow, one segment, or maybe 2 segments for ucl marquee matchups and then hopefully Saturday night they hit it with another big multiple segment sbc.

My ligue 1 ucl keep hitting top solutions so selling some as they do diallo was going for 6k at one point and aouor for 5k.
    So least I’m managing to clear out some.
    Arda turan ucl was going for 7k too, bought about 50 but most are buried deep :D managed to reach about 7 or 8

Ucl paredes going for 9k now, it’ll only last a few mins so sell if you have any.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

The UCL content has been so pointless this year, I know this is largely due to football being stopped across the world but you would think there is more they could do. The fact that the UCL cards were rated the same as gold cards was silly from the beginning. Some kind of UCL icons would be cool with flashbacks to big moments or something.

The UCL content has been so pointless this year, I know this is largely due to football being stopped across the world but you would think there is more they could do. The fact that the UCL cards were rated the same as gold cards was silly from the beginning. Some kind of UCL icons would be cool with flashbacks to big moments or something.

aka Divock Origi... there’s still time for him this week! But they should’ve definitely had UCL moments, like today was 2 years since Bale’s overhead kick in the final.

Getting really bored of the whole 4231 formation.
    I find apart from my CAM/ST the rest of the forwards aren’t too involved.

I’m tempted to run this for this weekend pending Thursday. Both Griezeman and Lacazette will be the 5* weak foot cards which are fantastic.
    Litamen can be replaced by Mahrez etc.
    I think I might swap in Kroos for De Jong. Or fb Sissoko as well.
    Unless I get Ronaldo Thursday :)

A75-E9751-493-F-4142-B2-A5-764-FE862-F798.png

• Advertisement

Made nearly 100k on selling about 20 CL players I had lying in my club. The market has gone mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Made nearly 100k on selling about 20 CL players I had lying in my club. The market has gone mad!

I bought more or less every CL player available for under 4k at the weekend.
    I reckon I've made about 400k profit so far. I've still only shifted down as far as the 77 rated UCL players in my club :D
    Non-rare La liga players going for almost max bin.
    French rare players going for max bin too.
    Imagine if they were actually good SBCs!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

considering the amount of untradables people had the sbcs were pretty good

I'm really tempted to do that Lukaku... he'd replace my FB Ballotelli (who has great stats for me, 280 games with 263 goals and 137 assists).

This all stems from doing 1 Serie A upgrade and getting DeVrij in it. I'd also do that Allan upgrade and a few more upgrade packs will be opened.

Current Serie A squad...
    SerieA.jpgupload photo get link

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Haven't played in 10 days or so but thought I'd rattle through the advanced SBCs... best pull was duplicate 84 Visca -_- Chucked him into the Elkeson SBC who actually looks pretty decent and might play with Haland up top next time I play a bit.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I'm really tempted to do that Lukaku... he'd replace my FB Ballotelli (who has great stats for me, 280 games with 263 goals and 137 assists).

This all stems from doing 1 Serie A upgrade and getting DeVrij in it. I'd also do that Allan upgrade and a few more upgrade packs will be opened.

Current Serie A squad...
    SerieA.jpgupload photo get link

I doubt Lukaku would be an improvement with those stats for Ballotelli.

This guy played WL with Pope and Yashin up front and got 15 wins.
    If any video makes a mockery out of FIFA it has to be this one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/griq68/the_most_unorthodox_striking_partnership/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

This guy played WL with Pope and Yashin up front and got 15 wins.
    If any video makes a mockery out of FIFA it has to be this one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/griq68/the_most_unorthodox_striking_partnership/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

You would have enjoyed the Madden competitive final a couple of weeks ago, the guy only ran the ball, played without a QB and lined up offensive lineman for all his offensive positions apart from RB.

I'm not sure what a fifa20 equivalent would be... fielding a team of tiny, pacey, agile players, hitting 99% possession and then cheesing it on pens or something :o

I doubt Lukaku would be an improvement with those stats for Ballotelli.

Yeah but it's Lukaku :D

• Advertisement

One guaranteed TOTS SBC for two leagues :( so disappointing.

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1265648690108260355?s=21

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement