Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

https://i.postimg.cc/sDvKrKP0/D1-D38-E05-F928-4-FD9-9-A35-4531-D8-EDBCC6.png

Building my team for the weekend league. Going to get TOTS Havertz for the CAM position. Packed Szczesny this morning, anyone have any experience of using him or handanovic ? Also wondering if I should go with smalling instead of de vrij ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

GavK wrote: »
    https://i.postimg.cc/sDvKrKP0/D1-D38-E05-F928-4-FD9-9-A35-4531-D8-EDBCC6.png

Building my team for the weekend league. Going to get TOTS Havertz for the CAM position. Packed Szczesny this morning, anyone have any experience of using him or handanovic ? Also wondering if I should go with smalling instead of de vrij ?

Smalling over De Vrij? God no.. I have both and De Vrij is pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Was beating some fella 7-0 at HT... had to double check I was playing champs :pac: made it 10-0 in the 65th min when he finally quit. 6 goals from Richarlison ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Was beating some fella 7-0 at HT... had to double check I was playing champs :pac: made it 10-0 in the 65th min when he finally quit. 6 goals from Richarlison ffs.

If I was playing champs that would probably be me lol. On a terrible run of form even with 99 CR7 in the team.

Did the Kamada SBC even though i don’t really need him but people are giving him rave reviews. Probably end up using him as a super sub in my Bundasliga team as already got 93 TOTW Lewandowski up front and playing TOTSSF Sabitzer at CAM who is pretty lethal there.

Really need to do something about my Serie A midfield though and try and help CR7 - too many attacking players in there but running out of coins although do have 160+ packs to open

If I was playing champs that would probably be me lol. On a terrible run of form even with 99 CR7 in the team.

Did the Kamada SBC even though i don’t really need him but people are giving him rave reviews. Probably end up using him as a super sub in my Bundasliga team as already got 93 TOTW Lewandowski up front and playing TOTSSF Sabitzer at CAM who is pretty lethal there.

Really need to do something about my Serie A midfield though and try and help CR7 - too many attacking players in there but running out of coins although do have 160+ packs to open

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Blazer wrote: »
    Cryuff is still mad expensive but mind got he’s excellent. All versions of him are exquisite.

Ya, He's just after tearing me a new one in WL. And that was only his 89 card.

Well I say him, it was him neymar, Adama and when i was 5 - 2 down he brings on Kent :(:(:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

2-2 in WL so far. I came up against my first 99 Ronnie!! He tore me a new one, and that was with an average player using him. God help me if I meet an elite player who has him.

Get the games in before the 3 amigos come out at 6pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

6-6 rustiness def showed.

Usually play 10 a day but went for the extra 2 today as I had no hangover which I can’t guarantee tomorrow or Sunday in this weather :P

Jesus an extension would be brilliant.

Decided to do a few more hunt for Ronaldo packs.

I have no Serie A rares under 83 in the squad, got Rabiot and Sanchez in the first pack, opened a 2nd one, TOTS Pellegrini and duplicate Sanchez FFS!!

Gonna craft another one now.

• Advertisement

Brought in Nedved’s PIM card to use as a cam but he wasn’t much of an upgrade over ss Mahrez.
    So back to CR7 and a frontline trio of Rafa , CR7 and Silva.
    So since Gattuso always seems to be on the edge of the box for corners I’ve replaced him with mid Matthaus who no doubt will now be in the box just to spite me.
    Been using Cuardro as a sub for Wan Bissaka and he’s way better than him I found. Wan is ok for defending but not much good for attacking. Might swap in Trent.

534-DA7-DE-4-E15-4460-ADF2-F86-CB45-A278-E.png

Pulled the trigger on the CSL/Eredivisie TOTSSF pack and got Tagliafico, delighted with that!!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Pulled the trigger on the CSL/Eredivisie TOTSSF pack and got Tagliafico, delighted with that!!

Loved Tagliafica. His cards have been awesome for me all year.

Opened my guaranteed Budesliga TOTSSF pack and got German ST trolled :(

Had 2 unopened Serie A upgrade packs and got 93 TOTSSF Acerbi in the first one but only an 82 in the next one. Did a last minute pack but no luck as only an 84 De Vrij.

Mbappppppppppppeeeeeeee .
    He’ll be sold to fund CR7’s 99 card.

79-CD2-F66-E586-48-F0-8992-C3-F15-C53-E783.jpg

Wow that’s a big win

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

And the booster pack luck continues!! Not the PSG attacker we wanted, but I’ll take it. Looks a lovely card.

1-C33-EDEA-F65-E-4-E74-8-BD6-CA7-D6-C4-BA7-FC.pngupload images online

Happy days man, delighted for you. I’d sell instantly before his price levels out, just list very high.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Happy days man, delighted for you. I’d sell instantly before his price levels out, just list very high.

Already up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Verrati untradable... Will be great for the mega sbc we're surely gonna get in the next few weeks.

Already up :)

Let us know what you get for him. Jesus that’s almost like a fifa lotto win, you could buy an entire ace team from his coins.

Let us know what you get for him. Jesus that’s almost like a fifa lotto win, you could buy an entire ace team from his coins.

He’s only going for 3.5 -4 mil. Not enough for 99 CR7 but enough for prime Eusebio etc.

He’s only going for 3.5 -4 mil. Not enough for 99 CR7 but enough for prime Eusebio etc.

Oh I do forget Xbox is about 2 thirds of ps4 prices.

Obviously on the flip side, the players you want to buy are cheaper too :)

Oh I do forget Xbox is about 2 thirds of ps4 prices.

Obviously on the flip side, the players you want to buy are cheaper too :)

Yeah prices are crazy low this year.
    I’m going through all the permutations in my head.
    Instead of CR7 etc I could get Son/Aguero/Richarlison etc. It’s nuts.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oooh, just noticed I'm 7 wins off an Ultimate pack, via WL milestone. I can't wait to be massive disappointed :P

Jesus Ben yedder is 7.5 on ps4, I know he’ll come down a bit but if he stays over 6 I’ll just get prime r9

Was expecting Ben yedder at 4mil max

Balls Mbappé is down to 3 mill now.
    I got too greedy with my initial listings and paying the price now.

Ok I can get baby Eusebio for ST or mid Cryuff plus Aguero???

• Advertisement

Ok I can get baby Eusebio for ST or mid Cryuff plus Aguero???

2 is better than 1.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement