Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Can anyone confirm if the fut champions upgrade includes tots players?
    I assume it does but has anyone done it that can say for sure?

Edit: found answer on reddit, they are included but obviously still just pot luck, could get 3 x 86 totw.

I’ll wait til Thursday to make sure I have a chance of getting ligue 1 too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if the fut champions upgrade includes tots players?
    I assume it does but has anyone done it that can say for sure?

Edit: found answer on reddit, they are included but obviously still just pot luck, could get 3 x 86 totw.

I’ll wait til Thursday to make sure I have a chance of getting ligue 1 too :)

I’m trying to time it right to do that SBC too. Will there be any new players in the Ultimate TOTS or is it just the best of the best of all the leagues we’ve had over the last few weeks ?

GavK wrote: »
    I’m trying to time it right to do that SBC too. Will there be any new players in the Ultimate TOTS or is it just the best of the best of all the leagues we’ve had over the last few weeks ?

No, there’ll be no new players from the major leagues.
    There might be another minor league to go with it though.
    I’ll probably just do it after rewards Thursday, I’d like to know for def ligue 1 gets included from 9am Thursday but I can’t wait any longer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'm in love with this Nani card, I just scored a goal doing a rainbow flick over his defender and volleying into the back of the net!! :D

Haha so I do this little thing when opening red picks/ligue 1 upgrades where I’ll look through a hole in my fingers at the first card, then onto second etc.

Doing ligue 1 upgrades there and on the second card I see it’s tots, so I move the whole in my fingers up ever so slightly and see the Brazilian flag and psg crest!!

In my excitement I completely forgot about Thiago Silva (and Marquinhos)

It was a great 2 seconds though when I was sure it was Neymar :D

Duplicate silva fired into another segment of Lucas moura sbc.

Love these upgrades, almost at the end of my ligue 1 rares but I’ll gut my club Thursday when we get the other one that requires any 11 rares.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Haha so I do this little thing when opening red picks/ligue 1 upgrades where I’ll look through a hole in my fingers at the first card, then onto second etc.

Doing ligue 1 upgrades there and on the second card I see it’s tots, so I move the whole in my fingers up ever so slightly and see the Brazilian flag and psg crest!!

In my excitement I completely forgot about Thiago Silva (and Marquinhos)

It was a great 2 seconds though when I was sure it was Neymar :D

Duplicate silva fired into another segment of Lucas moura sbc.

Love these upgrades, almost at the end of my ligue 1 rares but I’ll gut my club Thursday when we get the other one that requires any 11 rares.

I’ve nothing left in my club but Ligue 1 rares :pac: I think I’m gonna do the upgrades tomorrow and then start stocking up on random rares, think they’re low enough atm too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I haven't had a good time with them

PQy73hM.png

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Did the FUT champions upgrade, got 3 86s...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

R00ster wrote: »
    Did the FUT champions upgrade, got 3 86s...

I don’t think that they have been updated yet.
    They normally do it once tots is complete.
    As in it’s only tots cards from then on if I’m correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Blazer wrote: »
    I don’t think that they have been updated yet.
    They normally do it once tots is complete.

So when would that be ? Two weeks from tomorrow ?

• Advertisement

I imagine next week.
    At least I think they did them last year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What was the reward for the 11 rares one? i've seen a few mention on reddit but can't remember.

I find I've had great luck with player picks instead of straight packs....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    What was the reward for the 11 rares one? i've seen a few mention on reddit but can't remember.

I find I've had great luck with player picks instead of straight packs....

For the other leagues on Thursday at 6pm to Friday 6pm you can exchange any 11 rare gold (45 chem I think) for a pack with 12 players from current league (3 rares)
    So unless they change it for ligue 1 it should be any 11 rares and you get 3 ligue 1 rares plus the 9 non rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Is the Guaranteed Lique 1 TOTSSF SBC dropping tonight and so we expect it to be at least a 86 squad or will EA push it higher given they know people will want the chance of pulling Neymar, Mbappe or Ben Yedder.

Think PL was 88, La Liga 87 and Bundasliga and Serie A 86 so could they be kind and make Lique 1 an 85????

Would be good if it did drop tonight then I can do it and see if I got enough coins/players to complete the Payet SBC

Playing with Ben Yedder and Griezeman up front is great fun. Having 2 strikers with 5* weak foot really opens up your opponent.
    Also Petit with engine is a whole different player than with shadow. Scores some great goals as well.

Had enough for three more picks... first one out... holy ****.

6608-CFF6-E7-F9-4-A92-A642-52-D706-FC7032.jpg

Awesome dude. You are going to love him.
    His finesse shots are a bit off but my god, he’s like a tiger, the amount of goals he’s scored after losing the ball, getting it back ASAP and then bursting through and scoring has been crazy for me. He’s 30 goals in 14 matches for me in rivals.

Plus the amount of rage quits you get from him :)

Awesome dude. You are going to love him.
    His finesse shots are a bit off but my god, he’s like a tiger, the amount of goals he’s scored after losing the ball, getting it back ASAP and then bursting through and scoring has been crazy for me. He’s 30 goals in 14 matches for me in rivals.

Geez, he’s still 5m+ too. By far the most expensive player I’ve packed since I started with FIFA 11 :pac: roped into a call for work so will give him a shot later. My only problem is fitting him into my main team, but a good problem at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Nice man. I had enough for a pack earlier..... I got Bakayoko as the highest rated pick :(:(

Geez, he’s still 5m+ too. By far the most expensive player I’ve packed since I started with FIFA 11 :pac: roped into a call for work so will give him a shot later. My only problem is fitting him into my main team, but a good problem at that.

He’s worth changing your team around.
    I haven’t checked his price since I bought him.
    He’s better than CR7, R94,Mbappe I’ve found.
    He just suits me better I find and linked up with fb Griezmann both are unreal.
    I thought FB Griezemann wasn’t upto it and sold him but Osihmen didn’t work out.
    I think switching Petit from Shadow to engine made a huge difference and enables Griezemann to stay up front.
    Hell even Petit has scored 4 goals in 3 games thanks to him.
    It’s also worth doing Payet to link him on the wings. 4333(3) removes the link between LB and LW bring even better chem.

• Advertisement

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Is the Guaranteed Lique 1 TOTSSF SBC dropping tonight and so we expect it to be at least a 86 squad or will EA push it higher given they know people will want the chance of pulling Neymar, Mbappe or Ben Yedder.

Think PL was 88, La Liga 87 and Bundasliga and Serie A 86 so could they be kind and make Lique 1 an 85????

Would be good if it did drop tonight then I can do it and see if I got enough coins/players to complete the Payet SBC

It'll probably be 87/88, I can't see them making it an 86 when there are 3 players that good to be packed!

Please EA just give me one of Ben Yedder, Neymar or MBappe!!:o

He’s worth changing your team around.
    I haven’t checked his price since I bought him.
    He’s better than CR7, R94,Mbappe I’ve found.
    He just suits me better I find and linked up with fb Griezmann both are unreal.
    I thought FB Griezemann wasn’t upto it and sold him but Osihmen didn’t work out.
    I think switching Petit from Shadow to engine made a huge difference and enables Griezemann to stay up front.
    Hell even Petit has scored 4 goals in 3 games thanks to him.
    It’s also worth doing Payet to link him on the wings. 4333(3) removes the link between LB and LW bring even better chem.

Managed to switch things around and get it to 99 chem. Dropped Dalglish, playing a 4231 with Richarlison CAM, Insigne and Di Maria out wide and Yedder up top. Hopefully get Aouar in picks or the guaranteed so I can swap him in for Bakayoko bday.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    It'll probably be 87/88, I can't see them making it an 86 when there are 3 players that good to be packed!

Please EA just give me one of Ben Yedder, Neymar or MBappe!!:o

But the rest are crap really. You have Neymar, Ben Yedder, Mbappe, Di Maria and Aouor.
    That’s basically it.

But the rest are crap really. You have Neymar, Ben Yedder, Mbappe, Di Maria and Aouor.
    That’s basically it.

That's enough for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

That’s basically it.

I'm not sure about that Atal.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

You know what? No more talk about my pack luck because I'm seeing Neymars and Ben Yedders left and right and I haven't packed a thing since Fekir during La Liga :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Has anyone used 91 Nedved? Bought him and Moreno yesterday. Using Moreno up front and Nedved RM. Would Nedved be better off more central or is he fine out wide? Looks the business so far.

You know what? No more talk about my pack luck because I'm seeing Neymars and Ben Yedders left and right and I haven't packed a thing since Fekir during La Liga :p

Come back to us in an hour when you pack André and we'll think about it :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Come back to us in an hour when you pack André and we'll think about it :pac::pac:

I got Andre in an 84+ rated pack a couple of nights ago. Used him for the first time last night trying to finish the Gueye objective and he isn’t much use - Moments Golovkin is much better but then again my Lique 1 team is pretty pants

• Advertisement

Has anyone used 91 Nedved? Bought him and Moreno yesterday. Using Moreno up front and Nedved RM. Would Nedved be better off more central or is he fine out wide? Looks the business so far.

His 89 is supposed to be better but either way he’s a great cam and fun to use.
    Moreno does have the pace to cut inside a lot better though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement