Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Pozuelo and lodeiro as red picks. all set now if we get a requirement needing goals from mls cams!!

Did get offered slimani in one and the ligue 1 left back in other but just went with highest ratings as both going into sbc’s

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Got Depay in the first pick and duplicate Marquinhos in the second. The other choices in my 2nd pick were Andre, the MLS RB i packed yesterday and Fernandez. Prob should have gone for him but Marquinho's will be easier to link in an SBC I think.

I think i'll start gutting the club in prep for the Premium league upgrade that hopefully comes later. Has there been any word on this Scottish league SBC at all? I've most the players for that. They'l be gone once the club is gutted ha

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Boulders8 wrote: »
    How many wins was that for? Thinking I may chance my arm in WL this weekend - likely my one and only time and I have low expectations! Think last FIFA the minimum to get a pick was 6 wins - is it still the same?

4 wins man, i only played 7 games. I was being sarcastic as Pacheco is one of the most packed players in FIFA. Not sure, think it could be 8 wins for a pick ? Say it’ll be a rough WL this weekend because it’s Ultimate TOTS.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Got Depay in the first pick and duplicate Marquinhos in the second. The other choices in my 2nd pick were Andre, the MLS RB i packed yesterday and Fernandez. Prob should have gone for him but Marquinho's will be easier to link in an SBC I think.

I think i'll start gutting the club in prep for the Premium league upgrade that hopefully comes later. Has there been any word on this Scottish league SBC at all? I've most the players for that. They'l be gone once the club is gutted ha

I’m keeping my Scottish league players, we heard at the start of tots (from leaks - not officially) there’d be 3 new leagues and Scottish league would be one, we’ve got 2 so far. am I right in saying the “rest of the world Tots” will be the minor league this week beside best of tots?
    If so, if we’re going to get Scottish league it’ll be this week. If it doesn’t come by next week can’t see it happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

GavK wrote: »
    4 wins man, i only played 7 games. I was being sarcastic as Pacheco is one of the most packed players in FIFA. Not sure, think it could be 8 wins for a pick ? Say it’ll be a rough WL this weekend because it’s Ultimate TOTS.

I might be struggling for 4 wins the dire form I’m in! I was thinking this could be a tough WL as it’s the last big one

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It says a lot that I got two 94 players and am feeling rather unmotivated this morning. I'm looking at them thinking "it's not even that there's no Icon SBC, I don't even think a normal TOTS SBC would get into my team any more".

Mind, looking at Pozuelo, and he doesn't actually look bad at all. I'm wondering if I should actually mess round a bit and see if I can work him and Nani in for a bit of fun.

I'd sell Halaand to move things round....but I bought him for 1m coins, and he's dropped down to 500k now :O

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Forgot I had the Ligue 1 SBC to do too... just completed it and got that bloody 89 GK :pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    It says a lot that I got two 94 players and am feeling rather unmotivated this morning. I'm looking at them thinking "it's not even that there's no Icon SBC, I don't even think a normal TOTS SBC would get into my team any more".

Mind, looking at Pozuelo, and he doesn't actually look bad at all. I'm wondering if I should actually mess round a bit and see if I can work him and Nani in for a bit of fun.

I'd sell Halaand to move things round....but I bought him for 1m coins, and he's dropped down to 500k now :O

Same here, I’m doing the Lucas moura sbc, not because he was card I really wanted, but when I was doing the ligue 1 upgrades I needed somewhere to put my duplicate untradeables.

Don’t get me wrong, he looks a decent card but I’ll only be using him as a sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Surely you can just buy them? You must have about 20m coins by now :)-

You know me.
    It all goes on EA tax because I get sick of them and try something else.
    Hell just trying out R94 cost me 500k as he dropped a bit 200k and 300k in taxes.
    I’m like that Pádraig Flynn TD complaining his wages aren’t high enough to fund his lifestyle :)

Did the 86+ fut champions upgrade.

Can confirm it does include tots players but still pot luck, my picks were garbage.

86 ziyech
    86 vardy
    88 Erkin (Turkish league tots)

Could do one more but as players are all 85 or higher think I’ll just use in an sbc instead

At this stage, would it kill them to make it 3 tots choices?

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote:
    I’m keeping my Scottish league players, we heard at the start of tots (from leaks - not officially) there’d be 3 new leagues and Scottish league would be one, we’ve got 2 so far. am I right in saying the “rest of the world Tots†will be the minor league this week beside best of tots? If so, if we’re going to get Scottish league it’ll be this week. If it doesn’t come by next week can’t see it happening.

I'll try hold onto them but might be a pain when trying to do the upgrade packs. Worst case tho is I could always pick the all up over the weekend again. Tho to be fair I don't know what im hoping for out of the Scottish league. I think im just afraid of missing out on a Kent type player again

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Same here, I’m doing the Lucas moura sbc, not because he was card I really wanted, but when I was doing the ligue 1 upgrades I needed somewhere to put my duplicate untradeables.

Don’t get me wrong, he looks a decent card but I’ll only be using him as a sub.

Looking at Lucas, he's comparable to the TOTS Aubamyang I got :/ Slightly easier to link but not a "1 million coins" player, annoyingly. And even Auba is getting dropped to the bench this weekend, most likely.

This stage last year, I think I started doing Dinho not because I wanted him, but cause the Icons could fit in with anyone chem wise, so made team building easier.

It's why I'm going to "suicide" into the upgrade packs tonight, I think. I'd kill for a Neymar, Mbappe or Ben Yeddar. I might look into doing the Ramos SBC as well, to deal with duplicates.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Can confirm it does include tots players but still pot luck, my picks were garbage.

86 ziyech
    86 vardy

Could do one more but as players are all 85 or higher think I’ll just use in an sbc instead

I did the FUT champs premium upgrade after reading this and got 97 Timo Werner! Fits perfectly into my Bundesliga team. Ruffier and 86 Dele Ali were my other choices.

I did the FUT champs premium upgrade after reading this and got 97 Timo Werner! Fits perfectly into my Bundesliga team. Ruffier and 86 Dele Ali were my other choices.

Haha, congrats.

I feel like I took one for the team :D

86 ziyech
    86 vardy

God dam the two of ye....
    Now i'm going to have to do it in case my Neymar is hiding in there :)

Looking at Lucas, he's comparable to the TOTS Aubamyang I got :/ Slightly easier to link but not a "1 million coins" player, annoyingly. And even Auba is getting dropped to the bench this weekend, most likely.

This stage last year, I think I started doing Dinho not because I wanted him, but cause the Icons could fit in with anyone chem wise, so made team building easier.

It's why I'm going to "suicide" into the upgrade packs tonight, I think. I'd kill for a Neymar, Mbappe or Ben Yeddar. I might look into doing the Ramos SBC as well, to deal with duplicates.

Oh yeah I’d def do ramos first, or militao if you haven’t already, both of them are excellent.

I'll try hold onto them but might be a pain when trying to do the upgrade packs. Worst case tho is I could always pick the all up over the weekend again. Tho to be fair I don't know what im hoping for out of the Scottish league. I think im just afraid of missing out on a Kent type player again

That’s the only thing I fear, is a Ryan Kent.
    But yeah probably handy pick them up again over weekend if needs be.

God dam the two of ye....
    Now i'm going to have to do it in case my Neymar is hiding in there :)

Ah sure you might aswell at this stage, there’s no extra players from top 5 leagues going to be added.

Fingers crossed you have more Gavin luck than hogey luck :)

Mid icon expires tomorrow.
    I imagine we’re going to get a PIM one, EA are hardly stupid enough to do a prime one ??

Ah sure you might aswell at this stage, there’s no extra players from top 5 leagues going to be added.

Fingers crossed you have more Gavin luck than hogey luck :)

All TOTSSF....

Sorloth
    Ruben Diaz
    Henderson (The good one)

I can't be mad at that as a Liverpool fan. And he fits straight into my team replacing that objective fred.

How have people found hendo?

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    I imagine we’re going to get a PIM one, EA are hardly stupid enough to do a prime one ??

Need something big to keep game going, premier league starts back shortly with games spanned over entire weekend.
    They have competition again for entertainment from a football point of view.

I think they absolutely are....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Not a great red pick today, took Salvio.

Done the Ligue 1 Guaranteed after it. Up pops the French flag, ST.......

IMG-4939e526-1d23-41cb-91b5-e49c59e11805.png

By far the best card I've packed, delighted.

All TOTSSF....

Sorloth
    Ruben Diaz
    Henderson (The good one)

I can't be mad at that as a Liverpool fan. And he fits straight into my team replacing that objective fred.

Ah nice one, very good return :)

Wow!! Congrats, super pull :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

All TOTSSF....

Sorloth
    Ruben Diaz
    Henderson (The good one)

He’s been a rock in midfield whenever I come up against him! I’d get him if I could fit him into my team to play alongside PIM Gerrard.

That definitely trumps the 89 GK I’ve never heard of who I got in the guarantee - nice one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Whats your team looking like?

Was doing the Gueye objective and using Savanier’s tots card which is god awful.
    Screw it. It’s not as if he’s getting into my team anyway.

• Advertisement

Was doing the Gueye objective and using Savanier’s tots card which is god awful.
    Screw it. It’s not as if he’s getting into my team anyway.

I finished it last night but it was painful going and I really didn’t think I’d get it done especially the Senegal scorer part as 80 Balde was my best Senegal player and then the assist and score part which I mainly got done through moments Golovin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement