Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

The blue ucl flares can bloody do one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Thiago Silva from my third premium upgrade pack. I've now packed Marquinhos veratti and Silva from psg..cmon fifa let the next one be a forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Osimhen and 94 Ignacio Fernandez as my picks. Pretty meh, Fernandez looks a decent card but doubt I'll ever be doing a full on Argentina team anytime soon.

Also, I submitted my icon swaps tokens for the prime pack and got:

A2010-Henry3.png

W/L?

Looks decent but it's TOTS time now and I just can't fathom dropping 97 Benzema for anyone but will probably try him instead of ADP here:

Team.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Disgusted at my packs from fc, Rivals and mm...

1x83, 1x82.

The only card worth anything was cf/cam position change. And 1 squad fitness from mega pack.

Last fut champions this weekend and that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Pack luck is definitely on the low side.
    About 15 packs in and only Marquinhos to show for it.
    Remember the old packs from fifa17 and it was 1 in 4 gave out a tots card.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd call Henry a win. Any time I've used him, hes been fun.

5 packs in to upgrades, no blues yet.
    Wondering if it's smarter to throw non-rares into normal gold upgrades, or try and do the French league SBC at the same time...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Did the Ligue 1 Premium - best was 81 GK but gave me enough rares to do one final Player Pick - wish I hadn’t bothered - 81 CDM :(

I’ve done about 30 of gold upgrade, 15 lique premium and 2 player picks and only once tots so far which was from my very first pick.
    Definitely on the light side.

Blazer wrote: »
    I’ve done about 30 of gold upgrade, 15 lique premium and 2 player picks and only once tots so far which was from my very first pick.
    Definitely on the light side.

100%

I’m cycling through the ligue 1 player pick and the ligue 1 premium upgrade the last hour and a half and only 2 tots players I got were slimani and the 89 cb.

Starting to get a “fifa headache” now from cycling through screen so I’ll take a break and maybe do another hour later.
    Not expecting much though, maybe an 88 Andre or mandanda.

Have 90% of my rares pumped in now. 10 packs. Got Mandanda.

Next step is to start cycling through a load of the non-rares into the normal upgrade.

I want to pump coins into it, but I'd worry it will be very time consuming.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    100%

I’m cycling through the ligue 1 player pick and the ligue 1 premium upgrade the last hour and a half and only 2 tots players I got were slimani and the 89 cb.

Starting to get a “fifa headache” now from cycling through screen so I’ll take a break and maybe do another hour later.
    Not expecting much though, maybe an 88 Andre or mandanda.

Yup I've got Mandanda and Silva so far. Between 2 Player upgrade packs, Lique 1 picks and Premium upgrade packs i must have done about 30 pack so far too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Despite the bad luck from some of ye with the gold upgrade cycle I'm going to do the same tonight. There are a fair few Ligue 1 players who would make my team so might as well give it a shot. Will report back later with my success/failure!

Despite the bad luck from some of ye with the gold upgrade cycle I'm going to do the same tonight. There are a fair few Ligue 1 players who would make my team so might as well give it a shot. Will report back later with my success/failure!

Good luck with it. We'll all end up with Ben yedders, mbappes and neymars by the end of it. I'm sure if it

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Yup I've got Mandanda and Silva so far. Between 2 Player upgrade packs, Lique 1 picks and Premium upgrade packs i must have done about 30 pack so far too.

Haha yeah I’ve gone back at it again and it’s just pack after pack of garbage.

Ea “it’s June, people are gutting their clubs to try get a good “untradeable” player”

“Nerf those packs to death”

15 packs and 40k in, and nothing of note.

Getting Mandanda is defo pushing me towards grabbing Upmanecho now though.

Hogey007 wrote:
    Ea “it’s June, people are gutting their clubs to try get a good “untradeable†playerâ€

Latest addition to the club... Welcome abdelhamid...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I’ve opened 6 Mega Packs and the best was an 85 Fabinho - not a walk out in sight!

On the plus side my Portuguese experiment started well after a sticky start with a 5-1 Rivals win with the holy trinity of Nani, Bruno and Ronaldo (hat trick) bagging all the goals

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I got nothing out of the Marquees Matchups but opened 1 Ligue 1 Premium.
    Question is should I stop now or continue?

first-Pack.png

Oh wow, just saw TOTS Phillips is down from 1m to about 330k...

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Latest addition to the club... Welcome abdelhamid...

Haha I got my Andre right on cue, and then he popped out a second time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Have 90% of my rares pumped in now. 10 packs. Got Mandanda.

Next step is to start cycling through a load of the non-rares into the normal upgrade.

I want to pump coins into it, but I'd worry it will be very time consuming.

I find it time consuming rinsing the club, or am I missing a shortcut?

Liamalone wrote: »

Nah it’s horrendous.

Dunno why they don’t just put a “rare” filter so I can find the rare golds easier.

Yeah. It's taking even longer now I'm into the "buy rares" section.

20 packs and only got Mandanda. Really not worth the effort currently. I'll see bout doing some more in the morning...

Liamalone wrote: »

Yeah it’s a major pita.
    I’ve done about 50 packs and only got Marquinhos and Slimani.
    Threw them and a few others into the mid icon pack and sees the English flag which is an immediate fail. Barnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Nice tip for those that are buying the rares: sort by most recent, saves a lot of headache.

Just came up against a guy who played Aouor up front with NIF Joao Maria ffs. And that RW Fuenzalida from objectives , and he tore me apart 7-3.
    Div 7 player my hole. He knew exactly where to cut in and drive right upto the goal line and bypass my defenders everytime for a tap in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Done 4 of the premium upgrades, nothing. Recycled those + the remaining Ligue 1 rares I had for one more pick... Thiago Silva :D

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Packed Atal twice in 5 packs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Ah lads you are killing me. I'm not having much joy.

Did 42 gold upgrade packs (11 non rare golds for 2 rare golds): TOTS 91 Aued (Arg), 4 x 85s, 1 x 84

Did 11 Ligue 1 premium upgrade packs and the highest I got was 82 Lecomte about 6 times.

Then to cap it off I did 5 of the Ligue 1 player picks (which are by far the worst value) and the best option out of all was 84 Ruffier. Lecomte was the highest in 3 of the others.
    Blazer wrote: »
    Yeah it’s a major pita.
    I’ve done about 50 packs and only got Marquinhos and Slimani.
    Threw them and a few others into the mid icon pack and sees the English flag which is an immediate fail. Barnes.

Blazer threw ideas into my head then and I decided I would chance the mid icon pack. 87 Zola worth 190k.

Bad day at the office.

• Advertisement

It really feels like they aren’t letting people do well out of these. There’s the odd exception but universally seems to be no one having any luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement