Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Well the good news is that they didn't put in the guaranteed ROTW pack, so there's hope, but this deluxe packis one and done, not repeatable like last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Well the good news is that they didn't put in the guaranteed ROTW pack, so there's hope, but this deluxe packis one and done, not repeatable like last year.

We'll get the ultimate one tomorrow I’d say, this was just to clear fodder out of clubs a little before it.

Just mind boggling they didn’t make it repeatable (from their point of view they’d have cleaned up)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Boulders8 wrote: »
    How do you give your coins away? I’m not on xbox so can’t participate in the Blazer giveaway but just curious about how you do it

Easiest way is list a dirt cheap icon for max bin and i buy it. Need to spend the coins ASAP in case it gets flagged as they wipe the coins if they cop it.

Urgh Atal from the sbc.

Blazer wrote: »
    Urgh Atal from the sbc.

Is he a duplicate?

If not, that’s a massive win, worth 1 million coins on market (ps4)
    I know it’s untradeable but market price is always a good indication of quality.

• Advertisement

Did it out of boredom, gnabry.

Not disastrous, not overjoyed.

Don’t feel cheated anyway is the main thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,686 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Same lad I got from the La Liga pack

E9TU5LT.jpg

Just highlights their very greedy decline

https://twitter.com/fut20news/status/1270406607575437315?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

i'll probably still do the deluxe totssf but might wait until tomorrow in case i need my fodder for the ultimate totssf if they release one.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Is he a duplicate?

If not, that’s a massive win, worth 1 million coins on market (ps4)
    I know it’s untradeable but market price is always a good indication of quality.

Didn’t realise he was that expensive. Ah well I bought mid Cruyff and pim Van Basten to cheer me up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

**** load of fodder in my club so I did it... Mandanda :pac: at least he’s high rated.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,085 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I got Havertz. A small W so I’ll take that.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

**** load of fodder in my club so I did it... Mandanda :pac: at least he’s high rated.

Same I had 40+ fodder players above 88 rated.

I also got Mandanda :(

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I got Havertz. A small W so I’ll take that.

I use him, he’s a bit weak but a great passer and finisher. I got Parejo in the guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yeah, completed the Deluxe SBC....

Soyuncu 88. Well chuffed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think I might skip.

I don't have a huge number of 86+ players left, so don't want to waste them on such a massive range. Rather save for now.

Check your fodder btw lads.. some going for near max BIN e.g. 83 Gueye for 10k.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Did 11 of the 82-88 upgrades and these were my pulls:

88 Lloris
    88 Kroos
    88 Reus
    87 Thiago Silva
    87 Thiago (Bayern)
    86 Pjanic
    85 Allan
    84 Pavlenka
    84 Joao Mountinho
    83 William Carvalho
    83 Kampl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

GavK wrote: »
    Did 11 of the 82-88 upgrades and these were my pulls:

88 Lloris
    88 Kroos
    88 Reus
    87 Thiago Silva
    87 Thiago (Bayern)
    86 Pjanic
    85 Allan
    84 Pavlenka
    84 Joao Mountinho
    83 William Carvalho
    83 Kampl

Better than mine so far, opened 3 and got 2 83 and an 82. Got a few more to open but don’t hold out much hope.

Got 87 Thiago Silva from the 2 83+ player one but he was a duplicate popped him into the Deluxe SBC but not sure I want to complete that one yet, is there a Ultimate TOTSSF SBC coming? If there is may keep players back for that as running out of coins and not many 86+ I can use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got Berardi, You win again EA

• Advertisement

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Got Berardi, You win again EA

If I do this SBC I’m kinda tempted to throw my Berardi I got in the Serie A guaranteed into this one making the crushing disappointment of getting him again less disheartening

Swear the caliber of players in division 5 has gone up massively. Used to be able to win games comfortable and hover around 1100-1200 mark, but struggling to even create chances in games now. Haven’t won in my last 8 games and I’m down to 1028 skill rating.

Rumours of a tradeable "Deluxe" pack coming out tonight!

Swear the caliber of players in division 5 has gone up massively. Used to be able to win games comfortable and hover around 1100-1200 mark, but struggling to even create chances in games now. Haven’t won in my last 8 games and I’m down to 1028 skill rating.

100%, I was getting schooled by full gold teams! Then getting messages after to delete my club etc...

I'm down in Div 6 again now and it's 50/50, when I see a full TOTS team I breathe a sigh of relief, when I see a load of basic gold players I know I'm going to lose.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Casual players will start deserting the game now. TOTS usually marks the end of the game's life for a lot of people, who will move on to other things now.

You're left with the most hardcore players now, and sadly a sizable majority are pretty toxic.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Casual players will start deserting the game now. TOTS usually marks the end of the game's life for a lot of people, who will move on to other things now.

You're left with the most hardcore players now, and sadly a sizable majority are pretty toxic.

Fair point, yeah. I just want to stay in my rank 1 for rival rewards tomorrow morning and get those 50k packs for a Neymar :pac:

Ultimate tots or row tots are rewards again for this weekends wl if anyone is still bothering

https://twitter.com/eafifadirect/status/1270717356256514048?s=21

Ultimate tots or row tots are rewards again for this weekends wl if anyone is still bothering

Thankfully I don’t have enough points to be able to enter WL this week - kinda grateful not to have the temptation to do it after my joyless experience of it last week

• Registered Users Posts: 19,686 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Still no Guaranteed Ultimate TOTS pack in the code yet so doesn't seem like it's coming today.

• Advertisement

Will see how bad the rewards are tomorrow before making a decision!! I'll probably play up to 11 wins to get the guaranteed qualification just in case.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement