Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

No ultimate tots sbc, but the deluxe one is back again.

They can shove it up their hole!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Jesus, no ultimate SBC but rather a re-release of the one from yday :pac: absolute shambles of a company..

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Duplicate Adama Traore from today’s deluxe sbc. Threw him into the rest of the world one and got stuani.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Got Berardi, You win again EA

Lucas Perez this time, EA stay winning

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

88 GK Henderson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,440 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Lucas Perez this time, EA stay winning

Got Hakimi

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

EA HQ June 2020

Wednesday morning meeting:

EA Manager: What will we do for content today?

EA employee: Ctrl+C, ctrl+V!! Now lets go home....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Again I say, they are terrified people might actually get a few weeks with some top tier card. They're terrified people might, gasp, get the chance to use TOTS Ronaldo or Messi.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Again I say, they are terrified people might actually get a few weeks with some top tier card. They're terrified people might, gasp, get the chance to use TOTS Ronaldo or Messi.

For the life of me I can’t understand.
    I appreciate not giving out a load of cards but give pick a pick of 1 from 5 ultimate and 1 of 5 from PIM cards. Seriously what would be the harm.
    Or are they terrified that people will just stop playing and even the streamers pack it in and then people discover you know what...**** Fifa. I’m enjoying all this extra time I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

They won't even give a middle tier card most are getting 88 & 89 cards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Downloaded PES for €6 the other day and have downloaded all of the classic teams, makes for a nice change from FIFA I have to say! Still have about 800k, would it be stupid to go on and blow all my coins on packs just to see who I get?

edit: Didn't blow all the coins but went with 3x 100k packs (first packs I've used coins on all year). No TOTS players, got 89 Suarez, 86 Coutinho and 3x 85s across the 3 packs, fairly crap but players are going for a lot of money now so can recoup some in case some good SBC comes up.

The 2 Deluxe packs were rubbish too. Got 88 Serdar and 88 Hintegger

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Opened both packs.

Pack 1 German CM... Schalke Serdar :(

Pack 2 Morocco RWB... Hakimi :)

Neither are any use to me really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Blazer wrote: »
    Got Hakimi

I start him as a RB and switch him to a CDM during the game, he's excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Trauner 90 CB from ROW TOTSSF Never heard of him - from Austrian League so no use whatsoever!

Dybala 94 ST from Deluxe TOTSSF - normally would class that as a good pull but I already have TOTSSF CR7 as my lone striker - May have to re jig formation to accommodate 2 strikers now.

Might see if I can burn through some packs and maybe do a couple more of those ROW TOTSSF- fodder to maybe try another Deluxe

*haha just realised the ROW one isn’t repeatable, what was I thinking 🀔

Holy ****. He doesn’t get into my squad but it’ll be a nice super sub :pac:

932-AE269-D079-46-D3-BDC6-205-F57409-B5-F.pngphoto upload site

Holy ****. He doesn’t get into my squad but it’ll be a nice super sub :pac:

932-AE269-D079-46-D3-BDC6-205-F57409-B5-F.pngphoto upload site

Great pull - I have his 93 TOTW card and he’s deadly, you must have a awesome team if he can’t make the starting XI - chemistry issues I take it?

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Great pull - I have his 93 TOTW card and he’s deadly, you must have a awesome team if he can’t make the starting XI - chemistry issues I take it?

Yeah, chemistry + doesn’t fit my formation. Wouldn’t displace Ben Yedder anyway :pac: I was gonna buy his 93 card ages ago but completely forgot about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Pretty good day for me

6r7s2Nw.png
    gzXaKx9.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Just logged on to waste some hard earned coins on 100k packs.

4.6gb update lol...

They keep fixing the game, should be release ready by the end of the year :)

The Irish lad from the rest of world one.

Can’t be bothered with the deluxe again, once yesterday was enough.

• Advertisement

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Trauner 90 CB from ROW TOTSSF Never heard of him - from Austrian League so no use whatsoever!

Dybala 94 ST from Deluxe TOTSSF - normally would class that as a good pull but I already have TOTSSF CR7 as my lone striker - May have to re jig formation to accommodate 2 strikers now.

Might see if I can burn through some packs and maybe do a couple more of those ROW TOTSSF- fodder to maybe try another Deluxe

*haha just realised the ROW one isn’t repeatable, what was I thinking 🀔

Dybala is a great card. Used him up front with CR7 and he was outshining him.
    Also played him just behind as CAM.

Blazer wrote: »
    Dybala is a great card. Used him up front with CR7 and he was outshining him.
    Also played him just behind as CAM.

Yes, changed formation to accommodate him up front with CR7 - early signs promising :)

Opened a fair few more packs - got 88 Godin a couple of times and then packed the Austrian ROW TOTSSF CB again - from a One Rare Player Pack - put him into the other Deluxe SBC and boom got duplicate Acerbi! Think I’ll put him into either the Modric or Allan premium

Got Hummels from div rewards so I’m definitely leaning towards Bundes depending on red pick

Immobile and Luis Alberto red picks.

I bet there’s a lazio fan somewhere that would’ve been over the moon with that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I knew it would be bad, but out of two picks, the only player rated above 89 was Kimmich, who I already had. Two 89s. Awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

19 wins:

1st pick options: Sommer, ?, Hummels, ?

Took Hummels

2nd pick options: Sommer, ?, Hummels, ?

Took Sommer

What a joke

I knew it would be bad, but out of two picks, the only player rated above 89 was Kimmich, who I already had. Two 89s. Awful.

Jesus I got Orsic for 11 wins.

GavK wrote: »
    19 wins:

Took Hummels

Took Sommer

What a joke

Wow! That’s the pits! Would really put you off playing.

GavK wrote: »
    19 wins:

Took Hummels

Took Sommer

What a joke

Complete and utter farce.
    You’d think they’d drop weights from here on in.

• Advertisement

Immobile and Cesinha! Had a choice of Hummels/Carvajal too but already have Carvajal and Hummels isn’t appealing, so went for Cesinha - 4* 5* Brazilian CAM, looks lethal.

Got a ****in 85 UCL Higuain from rivals too.. thought it was ****in Dybala ffs :pac: nothing else of note from 3x 50k packs and 4x mega packs. Lots of cards that were TOTS last week though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement