Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Took Orisic and Alexander-Arnold.

Done the Deluxe challenge and gave away Orisic for it, ended up with Cuadrado. That's 2 right backs sitting on my bench. Zero improvement made on my starting eleven.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

First red pick:

94 Carvajal
    95 TAA
    86 Jozwiak
    92 Edouard

I went with Carvajal as I need a RB for my LaLiga squad and I'm happy with what I have in my prem setup.

Second red pick:

86 Coman
    92 Junior Moraes
    96 Hummels
    96 Kimmich

I hate EA!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm not going to say I'm not going to play, cause I've little else to do this weekend, and don't mind the actual playing of the game. EVen if Thursday suck, I relatively enjoy messing round on Friday-Sunday.

I do think I'm going to try and use this as a last chance to mess round with some new players though.

As much as I hate losing 500k on him, and as incredible as he's been for me (93 goals in 106 games), I think it's time to move Haland on, cause he's tying up too much of how I structure my team.

For 500k, but the 700k I have in the bank, I can look to try out something different. Not sure if thats doing a full United team, or trying some hybrid with the Dutch league involved (I can get Promes and Ziyech for the same price as Haland).

• Registered Users Posts: 42,085 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Alberto and Orsic for red picks from Gold 2.

Quite underwhelming really. Packs weren’t any better with TOTS 89 GK Kolar my best pull.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Team for the weekend.
    Probably my last one so said I’d be the sweatiest
    ****er going this weekend.
    Plus...I finally bothered to learn the art of dragback all week in rivals and am now the spamking of dragbacks :)

31-D7-D55-F-85-CC-481-A-A936-1-F87-A1-F748-A1.png

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Team for the weekend.
    Probably my last one so said I’d be the sweatiest
    ****er going this weekend.
    Plus...I finally bothered to learn the art of dragback all week in rivals and am now the spamking of dragbacks :)

This entire post proves you're my spirit animal :P

Working out something with Promes/Auba and another pacy winger, and have also spent the last two weeks trying to incorporate the drag back into my game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    This entire post proves you're my spirit animal :P

Working out something with Promes/Auba and another pacy winger, and have also spent the last two weeks trying to incorporate the drag back into my game.

Haha lol. Might as well get some fun out of the game.

See how many abusive messages I can get :P (I'm becoming everything I've moaned about...)

xtBWotQ.png

See how many abusive messages I can get :P (I'm becoming everything I've moaned about...)

xtBWotQ.png

Is this an all out attack?? Not a CDM in sight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Haven't played all week, really thought i was finished with the game and had started to play battlefront two. Logged in for rewards this morning and got Oblak in my first pick already had him from the la liga pack a few weeks ago. Then opened the 2nd pick and got benzema. Happy enough with that.

Did the two deluxe packs then. Got Kamara french lb in the first. Did the 2nd and got Richarlison. Very happy with that.

The teams looking like this now.

Think i'll give it one last lash this weekend.

//https://i.postimg.cc/rwNRkhPr/IMG-20200611-112445.jpg

IMG-20200611-112445.jpg

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Is this an all out attack?? Not a CDM in sight :pac:

Nah, going to leave Bruno and Zieych sitting deep so they can hit long passes to the front four, who will never step a foot into their own half :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

This is what I’ve got going atm - gonna try get in Kaka and Kimmich, have TOTS Cesinha and Ricuarte there atm, who are actually very good too. Lewandowski scored 5 in his debut and 2 in the second :pac:

Forgot to swap Ramos and Carvajal actually, but everyone barring Gueye/Carvajal is on full chem

DC4-E261-A-54-FC-4567-ABA1-48-C96203-C518.png

This is what I’ve got going atm - gonna try get in Kaka and Kimmich, have TOTS Cesinha and Ricuarte there atm, who are actually very good too. Lewandowski scored 5 in his debut and 2 in the second :pac:

Forgot to swap Ramos and Carvajal actually, but everyone barring Gueye/Carvajal is on full chem

DC4-E261-A-54-FC-4567-ABA1-48-C96203-C518.png

Do you have enough to get CB TOTS Ramos or Diego Carlos?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,684 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Azpilicueta and Casillas form the 100k packs

Dpv8k54.jpg
    q4uIVg8.jpg

So from the 10 people who have posted their picks in here we've seen 1 Benzema and not a single other player worth over 200k, from the fcuking ULTIMATE TOTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

I got Jonathan David and Wolff Eikrem after an absolutley awful weekend where I dropped from Gold 2 to Gold 3 for the first time in months

David looks semi useable but Wolff can get in the bin

I got no selections from the Ultimate totssf which I know I wasn't guaranteed but still it's the hope that kills ya

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Do you have enough to get CB TOTS Ramos or Diego Carlos?

Oh yeah, have enough but have a shadow on moments Ramos so can’t justify upgrading to either of those two. Gotta improve my CAM/CM first I think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

14 wins.
    Orsic 95 and two numpties both 88.
    Then three numpties, a 87, 88 and a 90.

Lovely. No use whatsoever.

Also still no code for a guaranteed Ultimate TOTS SBC so assume another Deluxe SBC tonight and that's it for TOTS.

Also still no code for a guaranteed Ultimate TOTS SBC so assume another Deluxe SBC tonight and that's it for TOTS.

I believe it's another copy/paste job!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

They will probably release the 25k pack from all leagues tonight at 6 right as final send off ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

I swear everyone had David pop up in their player picks.

Lamposts wrote: »
    I swear everyone had David pop up in their player picks.

A player who looks pretty good and is almost entirely unlinkable, the EA special.

Which team would you pick for WL?

I have 3.8mil in the bank so can upgrade any of them.

*I don't have Eusebio, he would use all my funds
    **I'd have to buy Ronaldo, Bruno, Best & Keano.

Full Ligue 1
    Ligue1.jpg

Full LaLiga
    LaLiga.jpg

Full Bundesliga
    Bundes.jpg

* Hybrid
    FUT.jpg

** Fun Utd squad
    Utd.jpg

I'm voting for the United team. Not cause it looks the best, but cause it's a United team and I love seeing people use "fun" teams. :P

I'm voting for the United team. Not cause it looks the best, but cause it's a United team and I love seeing people use "fun" teams. :P

I knew you'd say that, even after backing down from doing your own one :P

I knew you'd say that, even after backing down from doing your own one :P

Ah, I know. I ran with it during the week for a bit, and had some fun, especially with Flashback Mata who always surprises me.

But it struggles a bit due to the power differential against TOTS teams. 84 Martial was missing a few too many shots, and too many people were still parking the bus against it (despite being inferior to many of the teams). It's a tad slow too, due to Mata and Maguire.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Which team would you pick for WL?

I think i'd go with the Hybrid team. That front 3 look incredibly fun!!

Have you played much with Depay? I used him last weekend league up top and didn't find him much of an improvement over his gold card. Would probably help if i could use his skills more effectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

They could do the deluxe again and wait until next week with the ultimate pack.
    I'm just gonna use up my fodder and be done with fifa, not a chance of player next year.

• Advertisement

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    I think i'd go with the Hybrid team. That front 3 look incredibly fun!!

Have you played much with Depay? I used him last weekend league up top and didn't find him much of an improvement over his gold card. Would probably help if i could use his skills more effectively.

I'm liking him, 12 goals in his 19 appearances. Only issue is the weak foot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement